First Time Meeting

Story Info
A crossdresser embarks on her first physical meeting.
1.4k words
4.57
6.8k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of years after starting to dress I had my first meet. This wasn't the first time I had been seen dressed as I had been to clubs and met other CD's and chatted to them in the evening and on line afterwards. This time was the first time I had met with sex in mind.

My feelings for other CD's had grown and in the weeks preceding the meet when I had been chatting with other CD's, talk had moved onto sex. Some exchanged photos of their cocks and one even offered to wank on cam. I was a bag of mixed emotions but eventually decided to take the plunge as secretly I had wanted to enjoy some cock for some time.

The other CD lived not far away. She told me she regularly accommodated other CD's and I was happy to visit her. She gave me instructions about my arrival as she didn't want to see me in male mode and told me when I arrived to let myself in through the back door where I could change in the kitchen. (I have since learned that this is essential as I have met other CD's in male mode before they have changed into their female persona and it is a massive turn off).

I followed her instructions, arrived and got changed into my female persona and then called out asking what to do next. The kitchen door soon opened and a very attractive woman stood before me. I admitted I was nervous and so she poured me a drink and we went and sat down. Soon I relaxed and wanted to show her some of my pics online. I was comfortable enough to sit next to her and start showing her the images. I found her very appealing as she smelt nice and I wanted to touch her clothes and stockinged legs.

Soon afterwards she turned to me and moved in to kiss me. Initially I was horrified but soon I submitted and allowed our lips to touch before her tongue parted my lips and explored my mouth. I reciprocated closing my eyes and savouring the warmth and wetness of her willing mouth.

From our chat she knew I was sub and a bottom but also completely inexperienced and so she skilfully guided me into what happened next. She made me remove my panties and lie back on the sofa. She pulled up my dress and started to fondle my hardening cock. She played with it gently before starting to wank it making it bigger and then she started sucking it. She didn't plunge it into her mouth straight away but instead gently flicked her tongue over the tip and then licked the head before accepting it into her waiting mouth. She sucked on it for a while but later broke off saying she wanted to save my climax for later.

She then asked me to do the same on her. We swapped positions and I got very excited seeing her own hardening cock. I repeated the same actions and alternated between sucking and wanking. I didn't know if she wanted to savour her own climax for later but I didn't say anything and kept working until I was rewarded by feeling it squirm while it was in my mouth and tasting her salty cum soon afterwards. Her cum went everywhere. I wasn't prepared for swallowing and so plenty ended up on my chin and the floor.

She was very kind to me and said I would get better with time and asked if I would like her to fuck me. I nodded and she led me upstairs to her boudoir. We climbed onto the bed and continued snogging and gently fondled each other's cocks and I found myself getting very aroused. When she broke away she started positioning me for what was to come next. She lay me on my side and used one hand to lubricate and massage my bum hole while the other slowly wanked my cock. Soon I felt a finger slip inside followed by another and then she said I was ready.

She positioned me on my back and pulled my legs up giving her good access to my bum hole. I was entranced as she lined herself up and pressed against me. As she pushed herself inside it hurt like hell to begin with but soon I started pushing and I dilated to accept her. I was breathing fast as the feeling of her penetrating me coursed through my body and when I looked more comfortable she started to fuck me.

She was skilled as she spoke while she pumped herself in and out. She called me a whore and all other demeaning names and I loved it. She worked herself up and eventually said she was coming. She injected wave after wave of lovely hot cum through my bumhole and deep into my bowel.

I was quite exhausted afterwards but she said it was my turn to have some more fun. She lay me back and continued with the oral sex she had broken off from earlier. As she sucked on my cock her fingers went down to my cum filled bumhole and she played with it, her fingers sliding in and out easily after she had lubricated it so well earlier. Soon my own climax came and I told her. She broke off and wanked me to my own climax which was pretty epic.

Afterwards she asked if I would like to stay over. She saw a flicker of panic on my face and said she had nightwear I could borrow. I nearly came when I saw the selection of clothes she had and selected myself a satin slip. It felt so luxurious as I slipped it over my head and I felt my cock harden as the satin brushed it.

I fell asleep very quckly after all of the earlier exertions. I was woken by the sound of someone walking up the stairs with a breakfast tray in hand. "How did you sleep," she asked? I told her I had slept deeply but held back about the erection that I now had under the bedclothes. It did feel like she had x-ray vision though as she set the tray down and climbed under the covers moving her hand down and feeling me through the fabric of the slip.

"Looks like you're awake now," she said with a smile. "Let's not let it go to waste," she continued and then moved down, burying her head under covers and gently touching me before kissing my very hard cock.

She started fellating me again like the night before but the combination of my climax building very quickly and her not breaking off like before meant I came in her mouth. I shot another huge load, something I didn't think I would after the night before, into her waiting mouth. She was skilled as she withdrew my member as her mouth filled up with my cream ensuring it didn't spill out. Once she had emptied me, my cock lay flaccid and spent. She then moved up from under the covers so that her face was above mine. She slowly started to open her mouth and I opened mine as I knew she wanted to snowball my own cum into my mouth. I opened wide and allowed the white waterfall to leave her mouth and enter mine. I have never tasted my own cum before and savoured the experience as my own hot salty cream entered my mouth and touched my tongue.

When I had taken it all into my mouth she rolled onto her back and wanted me to do the same. Luckily I hadn't swallowed it and so repeated the activity. We did this a few times until there was very little left and then she moved in and we snogged, allowing our cum soaked tongues to intertwine. Finally she lay back and I reciprocated by offering to wank her cock and allowing it to erupt over my hand and her tummy. I eagerly licked her juices from my wrist and gave her one final share with a long kiss and our tongues touched and she lapped up her own cream from my tongue.

The whole experience was lovely and it has encouraged me to return and meet other CD's. For anyone thinking about crossing the line I can highly recommend it.