All Comments on 'First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 01'

by cneucpl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
johnrojohnroover 6 years ago

Hi, so far, so good. I'm interested in what's coming! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok but this is LitEROTICA. A woman who doesn't want to participate isn't erotic.

Needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot!

What's erotic and what not is a very personal thing. I myself think this story is pretty exciting and am hoping for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

Having experienced these places the story really chimes with me. I love the slow build and realness. Sure the later series will descend into fantasy (as it should) but lovely real start.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable Story

I read the future chapters through chapter 11 and this was obviously the most realistic chapter in the series as there wasn't any sex in this one. I enjoyed this story very much. There doesn't have to be any overt sex for a story to be an enjoyable. This is categorized under exhibitionism and voyeur, after all. It's a normal first reaction for a wife to have doubts about being nude in public.

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 6 years ago
I like stories based on true experiences

Thanks for taking the time and effort to write about your true experiences. You're the kind of people I'd enjoy meeting and having realistic conversations about the pluses and minuses of trying semi-public nudity. It's something I'd enjoy trying, but haven't had the opportunity ever since I reached the age I'd be brave enough to try. Well done and thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A little rewrite maybe

From my experience the sauna needs to be empty before the guests may enter for the Aufguss ceremony. It is for safety and to prevent overheating of the guests. So the saunamaster will check 15 min before if the sauna is empty and will take care that the sauna stay empty for 15 min. This to give all the guests the chance to cool down before the ceremony starts. Of course during waiting in line interesting small talks can happen (erotica).

Westman99Westman99over 2 years ago

An interesting telling of their experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous