First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the head of my cock touched Jia's pussy, Bai didn't release her hold on me. She just rubbed it up and down a few times before saying "push it in slowly."

I complied and the added friction of her fingers was a joy. When I hit bottom she just left her hand there so I continued to thrust between her fingers with by balls hitting her hand each time. Needless to say Jia and I were both very close to orgasm again and after a few more thrusts I shot another large load into my climaxing wife.

We both collapsed forwards trapping Bai's hand between us. After I recovered, I slowly lifted myself up with Bai's fingers still circling my cock and squeezing more and more as I pulled out until my head popped free. I noticed her fingers and hand were covered by our juices. She turned around and looked at her husband with a smile on her face.

I followed her glance and was relieved to see that Wang was also smiling. He reached over and took her hand ignoring the wetness and pulling her over to him for a kiss and cuddle. They both then got up off our bed, thanked us again and left to return to their bedroom.

I said "Wow! That was different."

Jia sleepily replied "Yes it was!"

I pulled up the covers and we both fell into a deep sleep almost instantly. The next morning we were woken by the smell of a cooked breakfast. A glance at the alarm clock showed it was almost 10am. We washed up and went down to find Bai and Wang in the kitchen making a delicious looking breakfast.

They told us to sit down and enjoy, which we did. During the meal, Bai once again thanked us for last night and said we had always been their best friends and last night had just proven to them how close we were. Jai told them they were also our closest friends and that the events of last night were very special to us also.

During the remaining days of their holiday we skied and walked but didn't visit any other spas or have any erotic encounters. Jia and I been concerned it might be uncomfortable being together after the intimacy we had shared but it was as if nothing had changed, the only difference seemed to be that Bai and Wang were getting on much better.

The day they left Bai gave me the usual goodbye hug but then kissed me full on the lips and said she would never forget what we had done for them and that they hoped they could come and visit us again next year. We told them were already looking forward to seeing them again then!

Jia later told me that Bai had a private conversation with her earlier in the day and had mentioned that she had loved seeing and touching my cock but was glad that Wang's was not as big she doubted she could handle it. It sounded like Bai's curiosity about bigger penises had been satisfied and I hoped things would work out for them.

The next few days were quiet. We missed their company but were also glad for some time to ourselves.

12