First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

We used many of the resort facilities and had an early dinner before returning to our suite. After discussing the plans for the next day, which included more exploration of the coastline, we sat enjoying the peaceful evening. It wasn't long before all of us began engaging in amorous play with our partners.

Lilly and Richard were the first to excuse themselves. It was funny watching my sister being pursued by Richard with his huge erection as they headed for their bedroom. Jia and I weren't far behind and left a couple of minutes later. I have to admit I was in a similar, if not quite as impressive condition as Richard. On our way out I noticed that Steve looked to be ready for action and I mouthed "Good luck" to Sophie as we passed.

When we reached our bedroom Jia said to me "Shall we leave the door open to make sure Steve hears what proper lovemaking is all about?"

"I think that's a bit to blatant, judging by last night he should hear more than enough from both our rooms!"

We shut the door and climbed into bed. "What can I do for you tonight madam?" I asked.

"Hmmm, let me think..."

While she was considering her options I latched onto one of her long nipples and squeezed it between my lips while licking and sucking.

"Ohhh, that's nice."

I switched to her other nipple giving it the same treatment and used my fingers to continue to tease the one I just vacated. Jia moaned loudly. Her nipples were not only disproportionately large but also extremely sensitive and it didn't take much stimulation to get her ready for anything. If I really took my time I knew I could even bring her to orgasm just thru nipple play.

"So, have you decided yet?"

Before she could answer I spun around and crouched over her as I dived between her legs. It had been a while since we'd performed 69 and I waited for her reaction as I buried by nose in her pussy while licking her clit. I felt her adjust her position slightly and then take the tip of my cock into her mouth. Her lips created a tight seal as she licked and prodded at my glans. It felt fantastic and it was hard to concentrate on my task.

Things got even worse when she pulled me down and swallowed my entire length. I groaned and then attacked her pussy with renewed vigour. All too soon I was getting close and I didn't want things to be over yet. "Hold on Jia, let's change position!"

I felt her grip on my penis relax and I slowly pulled myself out before spinning around and kissing her. She could taste herself on my lips and tongue and moaned into my mouth. "How about some backdoor action?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded and I hopped up to get the tube of lubricant from our luggage. Once I found it I applied a liberal amount onto my cock and spread it around. As I approached the bed we heard our room neighbours enjoying themselves. The rhythmic thumbing of the headboard began again and Lilly was making loud wailing noises.

My cock throbbed and grew even harder as I heard these sounds of pleasure. Once back at the bed I pulled Jia to the edge and told her to lay face down as I stood behind her. She quickly positioned herself and I squirted the lubricant onto her asshole. She moaned as the cold gel hit her warm body and I used my fingers to smear it around the outside then pushed one finger in up to my knuckle before pulling it out and adding more lubricant.

The banging noise from next door stopped and we heard Lilly say "Lie down, I want to be on top." This was soon followed by "Ohhh you're so deep."

I was now pushing two fingers into Jia's anus and spread them apart slightly to make her tight channel as wide as possible. She was ready to take me and I popped my fingers out and replaced them with the head of my cock. She was tighter than usual in this position as her legs were closed and it felt incredible as I struggled to get deeper.

The groans, moans and grunts from next door continued unabated as I made slow but steady progress. Jia also began groaning loudly as I got deeper and deeper. When I was all the way in and my balls were resting between her legs I stopped for a moment to let us both adjust. Things were nearing their peak next door and a very loud shriek indicated my sister had climaxed. I felt Jia's anus clench in response and she loudly gasped "Fuck my arse now, quickly!"

Never being one to refuse a reasonable request I followed her command and pulled back before plunging back in. We both groaned and I placed my hands on Jia's shoulders to give me more leverage. In this position I was able to increase the pace and apart from Jia's intensifying sounds of pleasure a loud slapping noise could be heard each time I connected with her arse cheeks.

The noise from the next room had stopped and I knew that four sets of ears were listening as I hammered into my wife's behind. This made me speed up even more and Jia was soon continuously screaming in pleasure. When her climax hit her arse clamped down and I had to stop moving as it was just too tight. I felt a splash of liquid on my legs and realised that it had been a very powerful orgasm for Jia as it was only very seldom that she squirted. I felt all the tension flow out of her body as she relaxed and I knew it wouldn't take much for me to finish. I decided I wanted to end another way and very gently withdrew my cock. "Did you come?" she asked with a husky voice.

"No but I'm close. Turn around."

I stood back as she rolled onto her back and stared at my glistening and throbbing penis. I stepped forward and took my cock in hand and gave it a few jerks. That was all that was needed and I grunted as I began to shot my load across her prone body. The first and largest spurt hit her chin and neck and the next three still managed to reach her breasts. It was a larger amount than I usually produced and Jia simply said "Oh my god, I'm covered in it!"

It wasn't an overstatement as she really was coated from her neck to her belly button with thick white streams of semen. I said "Sorry about that, I didn't think I'd make that much of a mess!"

She laughed and as she scooped up some with her fingers before licking it off said "I loved it, it was fantastic watching it shoot out like that."

I bent over and licked a few of the droplets that had landed on her belly. She giggled and I pulled her up with me kissing her. I didn't mind the taste of sperm and it was even better when I tasted it in her mouth. While we were kissing she rubbed herself against my body and we were now both covered in the sticky substance.

"I think a shower might be in order?"

We stepped out of our room and I took a glance at the bed where Sophie and Steve slept. In the dim light from our room I could make out two people staring at us. I wondered what they'd been up to while we'd been busy and hoped things had gone well. As Jia turned on the light in the bathroom Lilly and Richard emerged from their bedroom. Much like yesterday the four of us (but especially Jia and I) needed to shower after our energetic activities.

As Lilly approached I noticed her look at my sticky chest hair and the mess all over Jia's front. She smiled and said "I see you weren't exaggerating Jia!"

Jia blushed slightly and said "Do you mind if we go first this time, it's getting a bit sticky now!

"By all means, go ahead!"

I followed her into the shower stall and before she turned on the water couldn't resist licking and sucking some more of the salty substance that had collected on her nipples.

To be continued...

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers