First Time Nudist Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agreed," mother responded. Then, in typical attorney fashion, she held out her hand to seal the deal with a handshake. I likewise shook her hand, but after the customary handshake, we continued to stand there holding each other's hand. Once again, we seemed lost in the moment as we contemplated our individual thoughts. The mere touch of her hand once again brought about the rising of my cock. I saw her glance down.

"Uh oh. Looks like someone might be getting a little excited. Better put that thing away." And with a playful slap, she gave my cock a slight push with her palm. We both giggled, but the touch of her hand, however brief, just fueled me even more.

"Sorry, it has a mind of its own. Maybe I should excuse myself." I turned but before I could leave, I felt mother's hand on my shoulder.

"That's silly. Don't go. It's perfectly natural that a young man gets excited. I'm just flattered that I have brought that reaction out of you. Please stay, that is if you can control yourself." She laughed at the last remark.

"Well," I replied, "I guess I can control myself, if you insist." I made a pouty face to accompany my response.

"Just watch where you point that thing", mother laughingly said as she looked at my hardening cock. "I don't want it to go off. Someone might get hurt." We both laughed, but I was thinking of how I much wanted it to go off with her help. I briefly thought of how I would love to have her hand wrapped around my cock, but it was a thought that I kept to myself and quickly dismissed.

So, with my semi-erect cock, mother and I continued to have coffee with one another. As our conversation lingered, I was able to dismiss partially from my mind the fact that mother was naked in front of me. Even so, I could not help but to watch every turn of her body, every step with her sensuous legs, every slight bounce of her breasts. After a while, we finished having coffee and we both dressed to go out for separate errands that we had.

Late that afternoon, I drove back into our garage. As I entered the house from the garage, I was wondering if mother had made it back home. That question was answered as I stepped inside. Once again, I heard mother talking on her phone to a client. I followed her voice to the kitchen. As I entered, I noticed mother with her back to me. True to our experiment, she was once again totally naked. She did not notice me, so I quietly and quickly went to my room to disrobe. Returning to the kitchen, I saw that mother was bent slightly over the table as she took notes on a legal pad. As before when she was drying herself at the pool, I had an unobstructed view of her lovely ass, which in turn framed her pussy lips as they protruded slightly from behind. I needed no other stimulus, and I felt my cock beginning to grow once again. Within moments, my cock was fully engorged.

In my fertile imagination, I picture walking up behind her, I gently placed my hands on her hips. Briefly turning around, mother would acknowledge my presence with a slight nod and continued to take notes of her conversation. Taking my cock into my hand, I place it at the entrance of her pussy. As it touches the outside, mother stiffens and stops in mid-sentence. She tells the other person that she will call them back and places the phone on the counter. As she grabs the edges of the counter, she slightly parts her legs to allow me to push into her. With small increments, I work my cock further and further into her until I am sliding the entire length in and out. Mother begins to moan and urges me to fuck her.

My fantasy is interrupted when mother turns around and notices me. "Mr. Roland, please let me call you back. Something has come up. Let me call you in about an hour. That's right, I'll call you back in a bit." Mother pressed end on her phone and leans back on the counter.

"Bobby, I did not hear you come in." Looking down at my erection, mother raises her eyebrows briefly then looked back up at me. "Wow, again. Bobby, maybe we better talk." Taking me by the hand, she leads me to the couch in our living room. We sit down next to one another about a foot apart.

With a serious look, mother began the conversation. "Bobby, I am flattered that you think that I am attractive enough to arouse your attention, but I am your mother. I shouldn't be the object of your sexual desires. Let's not lose sight of why we began to walk around our house nude. It was supposed to be about making me comfortable enough with my own nudity to be able to sit on a nude beach. Unfortunately, I seem to be causing you to be aroused constantly, and after all, we are two adults with normal desires. Maybe we should stop this right now. I don't want us to go any further with anything that we might regret."

Her last choice of words was curious to me. She chose to note that WE were two adults with normal desires and that nothing should happen that WE might regret. She did not point only at me. Was she saying that she was feeling some desires as well?

I began to edge out on the ice. "Mother, I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I apologize that I keep getting an erection around you, but you must realize that are very pretty, and even if you are my mother, your naked body does arouse me." I paused to carefully craft my next words. "You are right, you are my mother, and I should not have these desires for you, even if you are naked in front of me. I feel like some pervert." I tossed the bait on the water to see her response.

Mother shook her head slightly. "Bobby, you are not a pervert. You are having natural desires. And it is not just you. The truth is that I am feeling those same desires. Ever since your father left, I have not... been with anyone else. I am a woman in my sexual prime, and I have a handsome young man standing in front of me with an erection. I guess that I am afraid that I might surrender to those desires. I don't want us to make a mistake that we can't undo."

We sat in a silence permeated with unknowns and sexual cravings. I reached for mother's hand and scooted closer to her. Looking into her eyes, I spoke to her in a quiet voice. "Mother, I would never be ashamed of anything that I did with you." With our eyes locked on each other's, I placed my left hand on mother's thigh. It was now or never. I leaned in to kiss her.

"Bobby, we shouldn't be doing this." She finished the sentence just as our lips met. At first, mother simply touched her lips to mine, in the same way as any mother would kiss her child. Slowly but steadily, mother began to respond to my kisses. Within short order, our tongues were intertwined as I pulled her close to me. As we continued to kiss passionately, I slid my hand down to her breast and cupped it gently. Mother took a deep breath and broke our kiss.

"Bobby, we should stop this right now. I was afraid of this happening. We can't do this." Yet, even as she spoke, I couldn't help to notice that she had placed her hand on my thigh. Within moments, mother had my cock in her hand, gently gliding up and down the shaft with her fingers. I allowed my hand to drop to her waist. Mother responded by slightly parting her legs.

Placing my fingers at the top of her pussy, I slid my middle finger down until I felt her moistened opening. With a slight crook of my finger, I pressed into mother's pussy. Mother immediately reacted by arching her back and spreading her legs further. Slowly, I worked my finger into mother's tight, wet hole as she began to gyrate her hips in rhythm with the thrusts of my finger. Over and over, I pushed my finger in mother as far as I could. I could feel mother's passion rising with my own. Her hand was lightly stroking my cock, building my excitement higher and higher. I knew that I would not be able to hold out much longer. I wanted to finish with my cock inside mother.

With my body against hers, I pushed mother back on the couch. As I did, mother continued to question our actions with a series of statements and questions. "We shouldn't be doing this. I'm not on any birth control. What if I get pregnant? You are my son. What if someone found out? We should stop this now before we go any further." Even as she spoke, mother laid back and placed her left leg over the back of the couch. I could see my mother lying naked before me, and despite her words, her spread legs were an invitation for me to enter her.

Sliding on top of her, I positioned my cock at the opening of her pussy. I was about to push forward when mother spoke with an air of concern. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Looking into my eyes, I knew that she wanted some affirmative approval from me. I simply nodded and began to press forward. As the head of my cock split her vaginal lips, mother gasped. "Oh Bobby, I know we shouldn't be doing this, but you feel so good. Push further in me, baby." With those words, mother wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me forward.

I began to work my cock in and out of mother, fighting back the urge to cum so soon. Shortly, I was plunging deep into mother's pussy. With mother rotating her hips, I could feel the urge coming sooner than I wanted.

In an urgent voice, I whispered, "mother, I am about to cum."

Mother clung to me tighter. "I don't care. Cum in me, baby. CUM IN ME!" She practically shouted her words. She then kissed me deeply.

Her words were the final trigger. I could feel my balls contract for a second before they began to spasm over and over. Driving deep into her, I felt the hot rush of semen forced into mother's waiting pussy. Again and again, my cock spasmed as it delivered my cum into her. Even after the spasms stopped, I continued to grind into mother's pussy.

Afterwards, mother and I continued to lay there, her legs wrapped around my body as we repeatedly kissed. The minutes went by and neither of us made a move to uncoupled. In an almost playful gesture, mother squeezed the muscles of her pussy, forcing my flaccid cock out of her.

"Was that an eviction notice?" I jokingly said. Mother laughed. "No, just a signal that our first round is over. Let's take a dip in the pool." We got up, walked to the back yard, and jumped into the pool. We immediately found each other and locked once more in an embrace.

As I held mother in my arms, she kissed me. Then, she said with a look of passion and love, "you know, I'm not on any type of birth control. We might have just made a baby." Her statement contained no condemnation or regret. With a pleading look, she continued to gaze into my eyes.

I looked over her shoulder for a moment. Looking back into her eyes, I said, "yes, we might have. And to be honest, I hope that you are getting pregnant right now. I hope that my sperm is impregnating you as we speak."

Mother leaned in to kiss me again. We held our kiss for a long time before we broke our lips embrace. With silent looks of approval, we stared into each other's eyes. Perhaps it was the moment, or maybe mother's body pressed against mine. In any event, I felt my cock rising once more to the occasion.

Mother noticed my arousal as well. "Come on, let's go to my... let me correct that. Our bedroom." And with that she led me by the hand from the pool to her bed.

As we toweled off one another, I could feel our sexual energy rising moment by moment. As we finished, I picked mother up in my arms and laid her gently on the bed. She scooted over to allow me to join her. As we embraced, there were no questions of right or wrong. No hesitancy of the roles of mother and son. We knew that we wanted to fulfill our sexual urges as long and often as possible.

It was not long before we were on the verge of coupling again. Once again, mother questioned me. "Are you sure that you want to do this? You might make me pregnant, if you haven't already."

I quickly responded. "I can't tell you why, but I want to give you a baby, mother. I don't know why, I just do."

Mother raised her eyebrows to express her surprise. "Me too!! For some reason, I just need to have a baby with you. I wasn't planning this three days ago, but somehow this feels right. So, if you are sure...." I nodded in agreement. "Then", mother replied, "let's make a baby." She immediately reached and grabbed my cock, pulled me over onto her, and guided me into her.

As I entered her, mother pulled me close to whisper in my ear. "I need you to cum in me, Bobby. Please give me a baby." As before, I gradually drove my cock into mother. In and out, I pushed and pulled my cock until my entire length was inside her. Having cum inside her in the last hour, I had the staying power that I needed. Laying on top of her, I could feel mother as she hooked her legs behind my own. Progressively building, our mutual orgasms were rising higher and higher.

"Roll over", mother commanded. Holding tight to her, I rolled over on my back, my cock never leaving her pussy. Once on top, mother placed both of her hands on my chest and started riding my cock up and down. With her breasts hanging down and her pussy swallowing my cock over and over, my view of mother once again made my passion rise. Mother continued to ride my cock as I cupped her breasts with my hands. Looking at her face, I could tell that mother was getting close to cumming. I reached to grab her ample ass with my hands. I spread her cheeks and reached to touch her anus with my middle finger. I lightly touched the outside of her asshole. Apparently, that was the signal to mother's brain. I felt her squeeze my cock with her pussy as she began to cum. She pulled me close to her.

"Bobby, cum in me. I need your cum in me. GIVE ME A BABY!" Her begging for a baby was as much as I needed. Once again, I felt my cock blast streams of semen in mother's pussy as she repeatedly asked for me to give her a baby. As my orgasm subsided, mother collapsed on top of me, panting in my ear to match my own gasps for air. We soon fell asleep with mother lying on top of me. She was still lying on top of me when I woke up in the morning.

The next morning, we grabbed a long hot shower together. Standing in the shower, we took the opportunity of the hot water to embrace and enjoy long kisses in between soaping and rinsing one another. Offering to wash her hair, I watched as mother turned her back to me. I washed and rinsed her hair but standing close to her gorgeous ass allowed me to playfully touch my cock to her ass. I soon pulled her close and reached around her to massage her breasts as my cock pressed against her ass. Mother leaned her head back on my shoulder as I kissed her neck.

Mother soon interrupted the moment. "Let's get back into bed." No other encouragement was needed for me. Quickly drying off, we hurried to the side of her bed. Once again, I picked mother up and placed her in the middle. As I looked down on mother, I could not help but to stare at her naked, blonde pussy before me. Slightly parted, I could see the opening just beyond the lips of her pussy. I leaned forward and cupped mother's ass in my hands as I pressed my face to her bush. Mother responded by gently stroking my hair as I started licking around her clit. I gently touched her clit with slight brushes of my tongue, occasionally forcing my tongue into her hole. As I worked over mother's pussy, she grabbed my hair as her passions began to rise. Within minutes, mother arched her back and cried out in delight. I continued to lick until she pulled my face up. Using her hands, she wiped my face clean before telling me, "Put your baby maker into me, my darling son."

As I pulled myself on top of mother, she guided my cock into her wet pussy and wrapped her legs behind mine. At first, I teasingly allowed just the tip to enter her. Resisting her pulling me forward with her legs, I kept easing just the tip of my cock into her pussy. Little by little, I allowed the length of my shaft to push further and further into her, only to withdraw to just the tip. My actions were driving mother mad with passion. Finally, I felt her pull me with all her might as she breathlessly whispered, "I need all of you in me now." Plunging forward, I felt my cock explore the deepest regions of mother's receptive pussy. I continued to sink in and out until I could hold out no longer. Mother sensed my coming orgasm and with a determined scream shrieked "cum in me. Cum in me now!"

With jets of hot semen, I came over and over into mother's waiting womb. If my determination alone could have made her pregnant, she was going to have a baby now. As I grinded into her now tightened pussy, mother continued to implore me to give her a child. I emptied as much of my cum as I could. Our sweating, panting bodies continued to lie there for an hour as we sweetly kissed one another.

Our attempts at producing a child were not in vain. Several months later, I was pursuing the same career path of my parents as I sat in semester finals at law school. Having finished my first test, I checked my text messages. The one from mother told me what I needed to know. She simply wrote "I have something for you in the oven." There was no doubt in my mind about its meaning.

Once I finished my semester tests, mother treated Aunt Peg and me to a trip to Sarasota, Florida, a trip to celebrate the completion of my first semester at law school. Still looking to fulfill her goal, she had picked Sarasota for the nude beach that happened to be nearby. With Aunt Peg in tow, we flew into Sarasota and checked into three separate rooms at an upscale hotel. Later that afternoon, we drove the beach and parked. Mother was still somewhat anxious but was nevertheless determined to walk along a beach totally nude. We walked to an open spot among the sparce crowd, laid out our blankets, and disrobed. The sun and open air felt refreshing after the last few weeks of constant study.

I couldn't have felt luckier. Here I was sitting with two beautiful women totally nude in front of me. One was blonde carrying my child and the second brunette. Without being too obvious, I drank in every square inch of my aunt's body. Similar in shape and size, the one noticeable difference was that Aunt Peg has completely shaved her pubic hair. I had a clear view of her vaginal lips, along with the slight hint of her clitoris as it protruded slightly out. My fantasies began to take hold as I imagined pushing Peg down on her blanket and pressing my face to her shaved pussy. Forcing myself to rejoin the present, I looked out to the gulf and took a deep breath.

From the moment we sat down, mother and Aunt Peg were immediately engaged in conversation. For an hour they talked about their current situations, which included a healthy discussion of my father's young secretary. She had recently left my father for someone closer to her age, but not before relieving him of fifty thousand dollars from his bank account. Word of that situation had come to her through the legal circles, the ultimate gossip machine.

After a thorough trashing of my father and his poor choice, mother stood to take a quick dip in the warm waters of the gulf. As she stood, Aunt Peg noticed something for the first time. "Paula", as she addressed mother, "do I see... a baby bump?" Her face was full of surprise.

Mother smiled wryly. "I was saving that news for later, but yes you do." Placing her hands on her stomach, she looked down at Peg. "I can't wait to see my new bundle of joy."

Paula sat on the blanket with her mouth wide open. "Then, who's the father? Don't leave me in suspense." Peg sat with her hands on her hips while she anticipated mother's answer.

Mother coyly said, "a lady never kisses and tells. That is a secret that I have no desire to reveal. You can refer to him as Mr. X."

That last statement led to a whole new conversation wherein Peg tried to pry as much information about the mystery father as she could. Mother, the consummate attorney, failed to give much information at all. She artfully dodged all of Peg's questions, allowing only that she was glad that he is the father.