First Time Nudist Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And no", mother concluded, "I won't be marrying him. We are comfortable with the current situation."

Peg interrupted, "Paula! He's married?" She asked the question with the tone of discovery mixed with a quest to confirm her suspicions.

Mother shot back. "No, silly. He is not married. But he is in a long-term relationship with someone who he truly loves and who loves him. That is all I am allowing in the way of information.

Aunt Peg, seeing she was getting nowhere, changed the direction of the conversation to ask more about the baby, the due date, and other topical questions when a new baby was on the way. My attention waned as I slowly drifted to sleep with the setting sun.

I had only slept a few minutes when mother shook me awake. "Time to go to the room, sleepy head." I looked around to see Aunt Peg carrying her blanket, now fully dressed and headed to the car. I stood and reached down for my clothes. "Were you planning to sleep in my room tonight?" mother asked as she dressed as well.

Still nude, I answered, "why not?" Mother nodded and kissed me deeply. I was concerned for a second about Aunt Peg, but I quickly fell into the moment returning mother's kiss with enthusiasm. Immediately, I began to feel my cock hardening.

Mother noticed and gave it a quick pat. "Put that thing away for right now. I have some uses for it later, however."

I quickly dressed, and we headed for the car. Before we reached the car, mother informed me that I had missed the conversation between herself and Peg. Apparently, Peg was lamenting that she had no children at all and that she wanted to know if the mystery donor was available.

"What do you think, stud? Can you impregnate my sister as well?" I nodded and looked up to see Aunt Peg up ahead looking directly at me with a smile on her face. "And about sleeping in my room tonight", mother continued, "I need to ask you for a favor." As I continued to walk towards Aunt Peg, I could feel my cock hardening in anticipation. It was about to be a very interesting vacation.