All Comments on 'First Time Nudist with a Happy End'

by DiavoloAndTheCrimsonKing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

That was terrible. It sounds like it was written with a 5th graders understanding of wtiting and sex. I get that you were aiming for humiliation, but this character had some annoyingly undeserved ego. Also how the hell is she looking at him with any kind of subtlety and giving him a direct look at her pussy? She'd have to be sitting upright or on her side, which I don't see how she could do that and visibly be stroking her guy. And I am left completely flaccid, no need to go on.

SLeMSLeMalmost 10 years ago

"lied" is the past tense of "to tell a lie". You should be using "laid" and "lay".

SexyGeekSexyGeekalmost 10 years ago
A Quickie but Goodie

So a grammar nazi reads a nice story like this and can say nothing except to pick out one word to criticize? Sure it is short and sweet, but it hits the spot. I think it is well done and I am willing to overlook one word. I hope this author keeps it up. He is off to a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Small penis

Loved it. I like to walk around at nude beaches with my five inch bonner sticking out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nothing wrong

Nothing wrong will having a small dick. I've had one all my life and as long as it works I'm happy with it.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 9 years ago
I enjoyed this story of spontaneous ejaculation.

Not sure why you are so self-conscious about the size of your penis. You may be a bit effeminate looking and may not have the type of body that attracts many women, but not every woman is looking for Mr. Macho. You need to have more confidence in yourself and to be more assertive. Why not try to start up a conversation with a couple of the girls who are sitting on their towels?

I can relate to your story because, when I was your age, I used to frequent a clothing optional beach near to where I lived. I didn't have a girlfriend at the time and I wasn't very macho either. Your story about what goes on at some clothing optional beaches is fairly realistic although the one beach that I used to go to had a lot of gay guys. You description of how excited you got when being nude for the first time in public rings true.

The girl you describe who masturbated her boyfriend in front of you was a jerk in more ways than one. I don't believe that part of your story was very realistic. I doubt that a complete stranger would want to humiliate you like that.

The description of your spontaneous ejaculation was the best part of the story. I have to admit that I came very close to that happening to me one time when I was sitting talking with two young women. I was nude but they were only partially undressed, wearing one-piece bathing suits that they had pulled down to their waists. The one woman decided to take off her bathing suit completely right in front of me and that's when I got my boner and almost ejaculated. When you're horny like that, it's difficult not to lose control.

There were other incidents like that. In fact, there was one time when I did lose control, but it wasn't at a clothing optional beach. Rather, it was at a family beach. I was wearing a rather brief and thin, loose-fitting terry cloth swim suit without any lining. The suit was like a thin towel and, when I would come out of the ocean after swimming, it would cling to me, not leaving much to the imagination. I think what I was supposed to do was to wear an athletic supporter underneath, but I never bothered. I wanted that feeling of being almost naked. Anyway, this one time a couple of girls happened to position their towels only a few feet behind me (they were a few years younger than me) and proceeded to play cards. I lay down on my back. The sun felt so good. I was flattered that the girls sat down so close to me. I figured that they must have thought that I looked okay.

The thing about my bathing suit was that it covered me okay when my penis was relaxed, but it didn't cover me well when I got excited. That was part of the fun of wearing the suit. I could be a bit of an exhibitionist. Anyway, I knew that the girls were sitting very close to me. It felt so good to be laying in the sun in front of them with nothing on except my small skimpy bathing suit. The next thing I knew, I was getting very excited. The blood was rushing into my cock and I was getting an erection. That was fine. Let the girls see. But, the problem was that within seconds my cock was getting so big and hard that the head was now pushing up under the bottom edge of my short swim suit and lifting the material until there was no more suit to cover me. The head of my cock and part of the shaft was now exposed to both the sun and to the girls. To make things worse, my cock kept getting bigger and harder and there wasn’t much I could do about it.

I knew that this wasn't a good situation at all. I definitely wanted the girls to see how big my cock got when I got excited and my intent was to allow my erection to push my suit up, but I wasn't expecting to get as excited as I did or for my cock to be exposed outside my suit. I quickly reached down to try to pull the bottom of my suit down to try to cover myself, but it was too late! I suddenly completely lost control. My cock twitched and ejaculated, squirting cum all over the place.

The girls could see everything! I was so embarrassed and humiliated. I was also afraid that maybe they would call the police or file a complaint so I quickly put on the rest of my clothes and left. That is a true story that I'm not too proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet

I also have a small penis but I can get my juice out more time than others can well any way andi.blaceri skype

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my small cock

my cock cock is only 5inches long also when erect but my wife has only a small tight cunt and says it hurts at times when i put it in .so my advice is to find a women with a small tight pussy

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 2 years ago

As a man with a small dick, (5 inches hard, about 2 inches completely soft), I can relate to this story. I love it when people can see my small dick, it turns me on. If I saw a girl playing with a big cock, while looking at my little dick, I would probably cum too, hands free!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous