First Time on My Knees Ch. 02

Story Info
My second time having fun.
1k words
4.6
10k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braizen
braizen
16 Followers

God, my ass was so sore and I could still feel the cum leaking out of it, yet I've never felt so content and satisfied in my life. I still can't believe that my own mother accidently helped set this up. John had asked her for my help moving some things in his house, unbeknownst to her; I had swallowed his load twice just days before.

I tried to not seem overjoyed that I was going to his house. I didn't want my mom to be suspicious. I dressed in gym shorts and a t-shirt. Clothes that would be easy to work in, yet easy to come off when the time came. As I walked over to his house, I tried not to think of the other night as my arousal would be easily noticed in my gym shorts.

I only had a chance to knock once before the door was opened. "Come in, Brad. I've been waiting for you. First, I must ask, did you want to continue what we started the other night?"

"Yes, sir" I answered, looking down at his bulge as it twitched, once again, as I said sir. "Sit down sir and let me help you with that before we start to work."

We quickly pull off our shorts and underwear. He lies back on the couch and I assume the position. Grasping his cock, I lick the shaft like an ice cream cone before placing it in my mouth. I twist it, I stroke it, and I run my tongue up and down it. I do all the things I've seen porn stars do in videos. Every time he moans and groans, a little part of me feels satisfaction and it turns me on like no other. I work it deep in my throat before I feel it pulsate. I know it's about to arrive and I can't wait until my reward.

"Oh god boy, here it CUUUMMMMMMSSSSSS. FUCK FUCK FUCK, Oh shit."

I swallow it as quickly as I can, trying to keep up, but eventually it starts to run down my chin. Wow, I still can't believe how much he came.

"Get up here and let me take care of that," he pants, pointing at hard on. Fully expecting him to stroke me like last time, he instead surprises me and takes me into his mouth. I know it won't be long as I feel it bubbling up.

"I'm about to cum, John," I warn him. "Where do you want it?" He doesn't answer. He just speeds up so I take that as a cue. "Here it comes." My balls tighten and I start to shoot. My head and body feel lighter and it feels like he's taking my soul. He grabs me and helps me down next to him. I almost feel like I'm high. "Wow, just wow. That was awesome."

"We'll take a couple minutes and then we can move some of my stuff. That way if your mom checks up on you, it looks like we got some stuff done. I do plan on doing this several times today though," John explains.

We rearrange his couch, chairs, and TV. The set up looks better, but I start to think that if it had been set up like this last week, I probably wouldn't have seen him watching gay porn and we may have never gotten into this situation. We stop for a little break and he asks if I'd like to go another round.

"Of course I would, sir." I suck on him for a while, but my jaw starts to get sore. "Do you have any lube? I can stroke him for a little bit and give my jaw a rest."

He disappears for a bit and comes back with a bottle and a towel. He places the towel on the couch; he opens up the bottle and squirts some in my hands. I rub his cock up and down. It's even sexier when it glistens. Every so often, some precum comes up from the head and I give it a little lick. Sweet and salty, just like I like it. His eyes are closed and he's moaning quite a bit. At this time, I feel I want to surprise him. I stand up, squirt some more lube on his cock, and then turn around and lower my virgin butthole onto his cock. He gasps as I work myself down his mighty meat sword. It takes a while, lowering down inch by inch until I finally feel his skin against mine. I've never felt so full and satisfied in my life. I start to bounce slowly on his beautiful piece of man meat.

"Damn, you're so tight. I don't know how long I'm going to last."

"It's ok, sir. Fill me up. Mark me. Breed me. Make me yours," I moan.

That did it. I feel his cock throb and then a warm gush deep inside me. I keep bouncing on him, using his cum as lube, riding the wave of euphoria pulsating through my body as my own cock started to shoot ropes of cum forward onto the floor. I sit there for a minute before finally leaning forward and sliding his softening flesh out of my bowels.

This brings us back to the beginning of my story. God, my ass was so sore and I could still feel the cum leaking out of it, yet I've never felt so content and satisfied in my life. We got cleaned up and finished moving the furniture around and said our goodbyes.

When I got home, my mom asked how it went and I gave her the vague Ok, trying not to expose how much I actually liked it. As I was about to head upstairs, my mom stopped me and told me I had something under my chin. She reached over, wiped a little glob of what I knew had to be cum off the bottom side of my chin. I had never been so scared in my life.

She looked at it and smelled it before finally saying, "Yeah, It took me a long time to be able to swallow it all before not missing a drop." Then she just winked at me and told me supper would be ready in about 30 minutes.

What the fuck just happened?

braizen
braizen
16 Followers