First Time Posing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

The mature couple walked out hand in hand to the car. Tom opened the door and stood there to see his wife's pussy as she entered the car. There were four young men that watched the older woman get in the car also. She smiled at her admirers spending more time than necessary with her legs spread as she slid in the seat. Charlene waved to her audience after her husband being a gentleman shut the door for her.

"Thanks for the show." The young men called as they walked away.

"You're welcome!" Shouted the older woman to the group as they turned walked by the car.

Tom entered the driver's seat and started the car, driving out of the parking lot onto the street, looking at his beautiful wife admiring her naked glory smiling at her he said. "You did a wonderful job today, thank you."

"Give me your hand Tom." Taking her husband's hand she placed it on her womanhood. "Rub my pussy I need to cum" Said the horny woman spreading her legs to give her husband access to her overheated lady bits.

They were not even out on the main road when Charlene came all over her husband's hand. The car smelled of excited woman and good thing the seats are leather as it looked like she pissed the seat. The mature woman squirted when she came she was so excited.

"Thanks Tom I needed that I didn't realize how turned on modeling nude and spreading my legs to let strangers take pictures of my pussy can make me."

Tom was glad to hear his wife enjoyed her first modeling session saying. "I was worried that you didn't like the modeling session."

"Tom I enjoyed the modeling session, but I am having a problem wrapping my head around the fact I like modeling. OH Let me check how much the professor paid me?" Said Charlene as she dug the envelope out of her purse, opening it she found that the professor gave her four "Bennies". "I made Four hundred dollars in a little over three hours today" She said in an excited voice.

"Wow, that is great Char. Does that mean you're taking my out to eat today?"

"Sure I can do that but I think I will have to wear something less scandalous than my birthday suit."

The couple was entering their neighborhood, Charlene was nervous that someone will see she is nude. She slid down in the seat as Tom turned the corner to their street. Mrs. Canterbury was in her front yard working on her flower garden when she spotted the couple turning into their driveway.

"Tom, Oh Tom, can you come over I am having a problem with my outside faucet the handle broke will you be able to fix it for me?" The sixty-five year old woman said as she approached the car she looked in to see his wife nude in the passenger seat. "OH my Charlene where are you clothes?"

"There in the Back seat Mable." Said Charlene looking embarrassed at the lady and continuing. "If you want my husband to repair your faucet I want you to forget you saw me nude in the car today."

"Okay I can do that Charlene. Tom, you little devil making your wife ride around nude in the car." Said Mable as she turned and walked back to her house shaking her head.

Tom was walking into the garage, Charlene looked around there was only Mable who was still watching them. She jumped out of the car and ran inside the house after Tom opened the door.

Giggling Charlene grabbed her husband's hand. "Come with me I need your help."

Pulling him into the living room and having him stand in front of the sofa she dropped to her knees, unbuckled his pants and pulled them and his underwear down all at once. She pushed him onto the sofa and finished removing his pants. Tom was hard, so she got on her knees straddling her husband's pecker she squatted down on his cock aiming it for her pussy.

"Oh that feels so good Tom" Said the mature woman as she rode her husband's cock. "Moaning" Charlene started to ride the cock faster and faster.

It wasn't long before Charlene came and Tom was right in back of her. She was resting on her husband. they were still connected, Charlene completely nude and comfortable, her husband nude from the waist down enjoying the afterglow of their coupling, looking in the direction of the noise they heard, to see their son looking at them.

"Get a room!" said their son as he went to his room.

Charlene called out to their son. "You want to come out to eat with us tonight, I'm Paying."

"Sure" Jamie called out "Both of your better take a shower and get dressed before we go though. I don't want you embarrassing me now" He said chuckling.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers