First Time Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no I don't want to rape you. I never wanted to rape you. I just want to have sex with you."

"We just had sex. And now you want to rape me."

"No, no I just want to use my dick instead of my mouth."

"You want to put your dick inside of my pussy? What do you think rape is Tommy? That's rape."

"But I...I mean...I just wanted..."

"Was this your first time having sex Tommy? Cause you're acting like you don't know a lot about sex. Have you been listening to other guys? Cause half of them don't know what they're talking about and the other half will lie to you just to make you look stupid."

And right now Tommy was feeling very stupid. Everything had been going so well and now it had turned really bad. Angela was upset and the last thing he wanted was that. He was now afraid he might lose her after he just had his first real sexual experience. She was so beautiful and had been so nice to him and somehow he was fucking it all up.

"I'm sorry Angela. I don't know what to say. I guess I don't really know, I just thought...I just...oh I don't know. Look I'm really sorry. Just forget about it."

There was a moment of silence between them where Angela just looked at him or around him. At the same time Tommy was mostly looking at the floor, not sure how he had gotten into this mess.

"Look I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to yell at you and I should have asked you about sex earlier. You just frightened me for a minute. I was afraid you were just another creep and I had made an awful mistake inviting you here."

"I'm sorry Angela. I didn't mean to frighten you or do anything wrong."

"I understand that now. Look, we can get through this. At some point we can talk more about what is and isn't acceptable sex practices. Right now I think we just need to put this behind us. Let's not have any more talk about rape today."

"Okay Angela. Agreed."

He was very upset at how things had turned so badly and at this point his erection was gone and he had no wish to put his dick inside her. He was just happy he hadn't lost the one girl who cared. He would be much more careful in the future and while he was a little worried about having an awkward talk with her about sex, it felt like the real danger had passed.

"Now then, I think we need to do something to rescue this and put such nasty thoughts out of our minds. I'm thinking you need a second chance at having some real sex and that will make us both feel better. Come on Tommy. Bring your mouth back over here."

Well it had been the highlight of the day and although he was still very new to all this sex stuff, he had managed to please her the first time with his mouth, lips, and tongue. And he did want to return to that blissful moment and forget about her angry accusations. So he slowly got back down into position and gave a kiss to her hairy pussy.

Kisses turned to licks, and licking turned to sucking and before long he was once again lost in the bliss of her pussy and didn't give a thought to his dick. He had nearly lost her, but now he was going to win her back. And once he did he would never lose her again.

Angela let Tommy go on and on, this time just relaxing and not letting herself get too carried away. Let him really earn this one. Meanwhile she was congratulating herself on her work. She was fairly convinced his sex ed was all but non-existent, but there was still a chance he would refuse her suggestion. Worst case she would have had to play dumb about sex to correct things and it may still ruin their relationship.

But now Angela had him around her little finger, or around her sopping wet pussy. Oh yes, they would be having plenty of sex in the days and weeks to follow. And Tommy would learn that his dick never went inside her pussy. Of course at some point she might want that, but she could figure out a way for there to be an exception. Maybe she had a secret rape fantasy. She laughed to herself at the thought of that.

After much musing and satisfaction of how things had turned out, she let herself become more aware of his efforts. She still didn't give up an orgasm right away, and she was pretty sure she could have a few small ones and he wouldn't know any better. He was really going to have to work this time before she was through. She still hadn't decided if she would squirt all over his face. She might, but she may also want to save that experience for another time. There was still plenty of sex for them to come.

12