First Time Sharing My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to make love with me," she whispered to me, in-between her kisses.

I threw the cover off, revealing that I was still hard. I don't think that, even in my short sleep, it had ever subsided, even having come twice earlier in the night. The night had just been too erotic, more so than I ever would have imagined, even after that vision of Michelle and Alec first popped into my mind.

Michelle climbed on the couch beside me and we giggled at my struggles to get her underneath me. It wasn't a hide-abed, just a regular couch. Once we were at least semi-comfortably situated, we kissed, our naked bodies pressing together.

I was still in the same emotional condition as when I lay down, wanting my wife badly. Consequently, it was only a moment of our foreplay before I was pressing inside her. God, she was so hot and slick... slick with Alec's cum, mixed with her own. At that point, it didn't matter. Her hot pussy wrapping around me. The vision of that last look I had of Alec impaling himself inside her from behind flitted through my mind and I came, long and hard, adding my cum to Alec's, after only a few thrusts into her.

Compared to what I'd seen between her and Alec, my lovemaking seemed pitifully incomplete, although it hadn't been for me. Even short, it was wonderful.

"I'm sorry," I told my wife, knowing that she hadn't experienced anything like what she had with Alec.

Apparently understanding how I felt, she placed a finger over my mouth, "No, you don't have any reason to be... that was sex... this was love..." and her lips found mine once again.

She stayed with me the rest of the night, although there wasn't much left of it. I don't think either of us went to sleep again, constantly caressing and kissing each other.

A little after seven, it started to get light. Alec's plane's departure wasn't until eleven, so we had time to let him sleep a little first. I wasn't working that night, and since it was a Saturday, neither was Michelle, so we'd be able to get some sleep during the day.

At eight-thirty, Michelle and I got up and she cracked the bedroom door barely open. It smelled of sex, a reminder of the night before. Alec was laying on the bed, snoring lightly, no covers over him, his morning erection standing up, proud and hard. I think his morning wood was almost bigger than he'd been the night before. She looked over at me with 'that look' on her face. I nodded, knowing exactly what she wanted.

She pressed the door the rest of the way open and quietly sneaked into the room, still completely naked. I had just realized that at some point during the night, she'd taken off her heels.

I knew from my four months on Sitkinak that Alec is a sound sleeper. We were roommates in the barracks, sharing a bedroom. Practically nothing would wake him from a deep sleep, the remembrance of which made me roll my eyes at myself. If, when Michelle told me she was afraid he'd hear us, I'd told her... we wouldn't wake him, would any of what happened actually have happened? A little late for hindsight. Of course, I didn't regret it, either.

Anyway, his sleeping habits allowed Michelle to climb up on the bed, straddle him and lower herself, impaling her pussy on his cock without waking him.

Michelle was on top of him, his cock buried inside her, grinding down on him, her hands resting on his chest when he started groaning, a big smile on his face, still apparently asleep and having what must have been the most pleasant dream in the history of dreams.

She rode up on him, until the head of his cock was just barely at her pussy lips, then slid all the way back down, letting out her own groan, then leaned over him, rubbing her nipple on his lips until they opened and she pressed it inside.

It was then that he started to wake up, his cock buried inside my wife's pussy and her tit in his mouth. What a fuckin' way to be awakened!

Alec reached around Michelle's back and pulled her tighter to him, groaning and sucking her breast in his mouth.

Over the next several minutes, Michelle rode him up and down, occasionally stopping and kissing him, letting him suck on a tit.

This was almost harder to watch than the night before. With the daylight and the fact that this was so sudden, not the gradual buildup of last night, it just seemed... different. Maybe, too, the fact that I'd made love with her in the night and it was a little more my brain thinking, rather than my dick like the night before.

Whatever, but I'd thought I'd be fine when she gave me 'that look'. But I wasn't fine, I was jealous as hell! Almost enough to ask her to stop. I didn't want my wife fucking my friend that morning. After last night, crazy or what?

I didn't stop her, though. She was enjoying what she was doing too much. Especially when Alec began ejaculating cum into her again, pushing her over the top for her own orgasm.

Michelle was breathing hard and leaned over, whispering in his ear, bringing a smile to his face. I had no idea what it was, but she climbed off him and off the bed, cum dripping down the inside of her thigh again. By my count, that had been at least four times she and Alec had done the deed and once for her and me. There may have been more with Alec while I was sleeping, too. Her pussy had to have been getting a little sore... and overflowing with cum.

"I'm going to pee and shower, you guys need to use the bathroom first?" Michelle asked, looking at both of us.

"I'm good," Alec said, "got up in the middle of the night."

Must have been before Michelle came out with me, or maybe we dozed off and didn't even realize it. Ah well.

"I prob'ly better," I said. I knew how long Michelle could sometimes be in the bathroom.

When I came back out, she was waiting with a little bag in her hand, and Alec was in the bedroom putting his clothes that he'd worn the night before back on. I was a little self-conscious walking around in my nothing so put my boxers on from the night before, then got a pair of clean clothes from our dresser.

Michelle didn't take long in the shower, maybe conscious that Alec and I needed to get cleaned up a little to get him to the airport. But the 'clothes' that she'd taken to put on were a major surprise to me, and undoubtedly Alec, too. It was one of her sheer babydolls with equally sheer panties, but still not as nearly as small as those panties she'd worn last night.

Alec's eyes were glued to her. Even after everything, it almost surprised me that she'd wear that for him. It seemed even more intimate than nothing at all, which he'd been seeing her in since last night.

He went to the car and got his little overnight bag and took it into the bathroom. While he was there and Michelle and I had a few minutes to ourselves, she asked me, "You okay with what happened?"

I nodded, "It was sexy. Don't think I could do it again, but last night was good." I didn't mention that this morning wasn't so good. Until she read that original story, six years ago, I hadn't told her how much that had bothered me. I figured no point in it by then.

There was one thing I wanted to know, though, "What did you whisper to Alec this morning, that made him smile like that?"

She smiled, "Told him..." she hesitated, "that's our secret..."

I frowned, "Not fair." I didn't know what else to say, maybe eventually, she'd tell me. As of writing this sentence, she still hasn't.

She leaned over and kissed me, "Honey... thank you... it was the best 'once-only' a girl could ever have."

At that point, I was glad she said 'once-only'.

I took Alec to the airport and waited until the plane left. We didn't talk much on the way, except I wished him well. Not sure exactly what you say to the guy that had just spent the night fucking your wife like she's never been fucked before.

It was good that he didn't have a girl at home waiting for him. He'd have a hard time explaining the fresh scratches across his back.

When I got home, Michelle was in the bedroom on our bed. She'd changed the bedding and opened the windows, letting out the odor of sex that had been so prevalent earlier. She opened her arms and said, "Now you can make love to me properly."

We had a very good rest of the day. It was even the first time that Michelle sucked my cock to hardness after I was sure I couldn't do a thing more.

ooOoo

You might wonder, six years after originally publishing my most popular story, why I suddenly decided to rewrite it. There are a couple reasons:

I think maybe I'm a better writer than I was back then, understand grammar a little better, punctuation, a story's flow etc.

Besides, Michelle knows of my writing, now. She could help recollect the events much clearer than I could alone. I mentioned several times in the telling of the story that my brain wasn't working too well, that it was my lower brain doing much of my thinking that night. Well, it was my lower brain doing a lot of the remembering, as well. She could help piece it back together much more accurately than I could alone. I'd still love for her to write her feelings sometime, but that's another story entirely.

Anyway, Michelle helped with this rewrite, hopefully, bringing a little more accuracy into the words.

The second reason is a bit more complicated, and I don't know what it'll eventually lead to. If you've read my other stories, subsequent to this, you know that Michelle originally reading this on New Years Day, 2014, changed our lives. It opened us both up to repressed sexual excitement and fantasies realized that I'd certainly never imagined. We'd been married fifteen years then, twenty-one now.

I've written about our subsequent years, the love affairs, sexual excitement and changes in our lives that that story engendered. My last was three years ago, Michelle's homecoming from a month-plus long trip with a wealthy real estate developer that Michelle met in one of her later 'adventures'.

A lot has happened in our lives beyond that homecoming that I've never written. One of my most frequently asked questions has been, 'what was it like for Michelle her first time with him'. Before that trip, he'd requested that we abstain from any sex for a full month.

All of that needs to be written and I hope to do so.

But, it leads up to that second reason for rewriting this story. After I got out of the Coast Guard, we occasionally heard from Alec, never anything significant - just Christmas cards, an occasional 'how ya doin' e-mails etc. We never met again after that night. He lives on the east coast, Michelle and I on the west.

Then, a couple weeks ago, I got an e-mail from Alec, 'Hi, wanted to let you know that I've just gotten a new work assignment, probably a month or two long. I've never mentioned it, but I work for the same company that runs the Hanford Reach Nuclear Facility in Richland (which is about ten miles from our home). They've asked me to work there for probably a month or two to help develop a research project. I'd love to see you and Michelle. Esp Michelle, lol! Let you know my schedule when it's finalized.'

My friend, Alec, who we haven't seen in over twenty years, who was Michelle's first 'extracurricular lover', is coming to the Tri-Cities!

I have no idea what that may entail. I know that he's married to a beautiful girl, golden blonde; he sent us a wedding picture, so don't expect a repeat of twenty years ago, but... who knows?

When I showed that email to Michelle, she was ecstatic, suggested we go back to that story and reread it all over again together, which, when she started making comments of her different remembrances, I suggested that we rewrite the story together. Maybe to let Alec read it. This is the result of that collaboration.

Oh yeah, when we got to the part about her 'whisper' to Alec at the end, I asked her what she had said. All this time, she's never mentioned it.

She laughed, "Wasn't much really... just told him... that I hoped we could do it again sometime."

Again? Sometime? And he'll be right here at least a full month, maybe longer. Maybe we should even ask if he wants to stay in our guest bedroom?

Nah, he has a wife now, was unattached back then. But... maybe...?