First Time Sharing My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me to her. Her perfume was so... sexy! Her lips nibbled on my earlobes, and she very quietly asked me, "You meant what you said earlier?"

This was the instant. Yes or no? I knew then what a 'yes' would mean. And just watching Michelle dancing with Alec had nearly driven me out of my mind. What I wanted more than anything was to take my wife to bed. And yet... that vision... it flitted through my mind again. Her bare tits underneath that transparent top. I didn't think I could do it.

But I couldn't not! In spite of my jealousy, I knew I couldn't stop myself. If I said 'no' now, I'd wonder and regret it for the rest of my life. I could barely breathe when I heard the whispering "Yes," come out of my mouth.

After that word escaped my mouth, Michelle's soft lips found mine. We'd avoided any passion between us since I got sick almost three weeks earlier and it all came out in the next couple minutes. Anne Murray was forgotten with Michelle's tongue pressing into my mouth and her body tight against me.

When I caught my breath again, after she broke our kiss, I asked her, "What did you say to Alec"

Her lips tickled my ear again, "Just told him I hoped you meant what you'd said a few minutes ago."

Then she pressed her cheek to mine a little tighter and I ran my hand up her back, feeling the fact that there was no bra strap. When the music ended, she backed away, looked me in the eyes and asked, "You sure?" giving me one more chance. Undoubtedly, this was the last chance.

I closed my eyes, re-enacted that vision of Michelle in Alec's arms from a few minutes ago, remembering how jealous that little act had made me. The argument went through my mind all over again but I just couldn't get that vision of my naked wife pulling Alec's mouth to her breast.

The next song started, 'That's the Way Love Goes'. It was Alec's turn to dance with Michelle again. I wanted to have the courage to say no and just take her to bed. But I didn't. I opened my eyes, looked into her beautiful ones and gave her a simple, "Yes," again. There would be no turning back and I nearly passed out from what I'd just done.

I managed to find my way to the couch. Thankfully, it was only a single step away. Almost before I'd completed that step, Michelle was offering her hand to Alec. He stood and this time, Michelle wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him tight to her cheek. I sat, barely able to breathe, not knowing what was going to happen.

It didn't take long to find out, though. She began nibbling on Alec's ear, then his cheek and when he turned his head slightly, their lips found each other's. Alec hadn't even seen a female for the last year, much less kissed one. And he was making up for it with my wife. It was NOT a friendly peck on the cheek.

The dancing was totally forgotten, not even moving feet. I could see Michelle's face, her closed eyes, her open mouth on Alec's. Michelle's hands were on the back of his head, his rubbing up and down her back, feeling her skin underneath that thin, sensuous blouse

She never broke contact with his mouth but reached a hand to his arm and pulled it from around her, then to his hand, pulling it up between their bodies to cup her breast.

Fuuckkk! I didn't know whether to cringe, to cry, to pull my dick out of my pants, or just sit and watch. If ever I wanted to take back a single word, this was it. Except that I didn't. Watching my beautiful wife making love with my best friend's mouth while he was crushing her nearly bare tit with his hand was the most excruciatingly, sexy thing I'd ever imagined witnessing.

And then I heard the muffled moan coming from Michelle's lips. It was supposed to be me making her moan. But this seemed different than the moans I'd heard when we were making love. It was long, drawn out, urgent...

She broke away from him and I heard a soft, "Wait," right before she stepped away from him, over to me. She extended her hand, pulling me off the couch.

"Love you," she said, standing in front of me, then kissed me. "I want this," and looked down at her blouse, then back up at me, "the buttons... if you're still okay... please."

It dawned on me what she wanted me to do. But she was also giving me a third chance to change my mind. After that kiss, I wasn't about to. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life. I brought my shaking hands up under her chin and my fingers began to undo the top button. It's hard to unbutton a blouse when your fingers are shaking like an Aspen leaf in a windstorm.

The top button was the hardest with my trembling fingers. After that, they were a little easier. My breathing, though, not so much, as the buttons came undone, past her cleavage to the very last. After I'd pulled her blouse out from being tucked into her pants, my hands just naturally strayed back up to each side of that cleavage. God, her nipples were hard and felt good, her skin so soft and sensual. She let out another little moan and gripped both my wrists, first pressing my hands a little tighter on her, then pulling them away.

"Don't go away, I'll be back," she whispered as she turned toward her lover-to-be.

That vision went through my mind once again as I watched my Michelle taking the three steps to where Alec was standing, staring at us with his dick practically ripping a hole in his jeans.

There was sure as hell no turning back now!

Alec spread my wife's blouse apart and off her arms so that she was standing topless in front of him. "God," was all he said. It was enough.

His hands went to her first. I was looking at her back, not seeing, but I knew what he was doing. You know, too. A few steps and I'd have been able to see, but my brain wasn't working so well by then. A masculine moan escaped his mouth, then feminine moans. Michelle's hands covered his. If my heart rate had slowed over the last few minutes, it was spiking all over again.

I couldn't have taken my eyes away if Mister Ed, the talking horse happened to walk through our little home, chatting away.

It had been what, maybe five, ten minutes ago that I'd been so torn up inside watching my wife's first kiss to another man? What went on in my gut when Alec bent down and took one of Michelle's nipples in his mouth, his arms wrapped around her, made that seem like a friendly handshake. When Michelle's hands went behind Alec's head and pulled him into her and the loud moan escaped her mouth, my three weeks of abstinence made itself known by the orgasm ripping through my body nearly causing me to collapse, groaning, in a puddle on the floor. I didn't even notice the wet spot on my pants.

As it was, I was literally gasping, trying to breathe, watching my friend devouring my wife's naked breasts... and her... grinding her breast into his mouth, the moans of pleasure. Michelle's sensitive breasts, I'd discovered, have a direct link to her sexuality. Even my slightest touch to her nipples sends her into sexual overdrive.

After what had seemed an eternity, Michelle reached down, took his arms in her hands and led his hands down to her slacks, pressing them to the top and pressing down, giving him a clear hint.

Once again, I was holding my breath. The orgasm I'd just had hadn't caused my hardness or my lust to subside even the least.

Alec knew, too, what Michelle wanted. He began to push the waistband of her pants down her hips. I held my breath, realizing what was coming. My body began shaking at what I'd set into action with that 'yes'. Again, I didn't think I could let her go through with it, but knew that, at that point, I was powerless to stop anything that was coming.

It was like I'd jumped out of an airplane with a parachute and then, as the thrill of flying through the air hit me, the ground far below, I realized I'd forgotten the parachute.

Alec pushed slowly, savoring the instant. I couldn't take that breath, couldn't move my body. Michelle's red panties came into view, the back of them. Satiny, covering practically nothing. More like the panties she sometimes wore with one of her sexy nighties, but less, almost a thong. My eyes were wide and my breath finally caught, gasping, making me faint.

Alec struggled to get her slacks down over her heels, but finally did, stepping away from them, wearing nothing except those nearly non-existent panties. My cock was stone-hard, that orgasm hadn't relieved a damned thing.

He kissed up her legs, pausing at her panties, pressing his face into them, his hands around her butt, nothing between his mouth and Michelle's sex except that thin material, Michelle's hands balling his hair, pressing him to her and groaning.

She stepped back, leaving Alec on his knees, the look of lust on his face; turned toward me and my breath caught again, seeing what Alec had seen; those panties, red satin, barely covering her, sheer like her bra had been. She stepped toward me, so beautiful, nipples red and distended from Alec's sucking. So fucking sexy!

She pressed her body to mine, kissing me, like she'd kissed Alec a few minutes earlier, her tongue in my mouth. I didn't know how much more I could take. I wanted to take her into the bedroom and fuck her so hard! Even right there, in front of Alec. I was nearly desperate in my need. Yet, I knew the goal; it wasn't me that was going to be making love with my wife that night, it was going to be Alec.

She turned, facing Alec and pressed her body back into mine, my hard cock, still trapped inside my pants, pressing against her. My hands wrapped around her breasts, pinching her nipples, pulling at them and she moaned. But I knew what she wanted. My right hand went to the front of her panties, inside them, feeling that satin, the wetness of her pussy, my other hand stayed on her breast, massaging, caressing, pinching her nipple.

"Bought these... for you... thought you'd like," she said, her quiet voice raspy, breathless.

She kept herself trimmed and I pressed my hand against her sex, eliciting more moaning, Alec watching every move. I remembered her words from just a little earlier in the evening, 'don't want Alec to hear us.' What a difference less than an hour can make!

I desperately wanted to press my fingers inside her, feel how hot, wet... slippery she was, make her gush... but I knew, this night, that was for Alec.

Michelle twisted her head toward me, our lips met, I felt her tongue once again. My other hand, the one that had been cupping and stroking her breast, went down her side to her panties. I pushed down, both hands, letting her panties fall to the floor...

She stepped forward, toward Alec, a beautiful goddess. Naked, nothing except her high heels fastened around her ankles. The ground was rapidly approaching. No parachute on my back.

Michelle wrapped her arms tight around Alec's neck, wrapped her legs around his waist, her lips to his. Alec's fingers dug into her back, fingernails making red marks as they traveled lower... down her back... to her butt, grasping and lifting... fingers groping... finding her slit... disappearing inside her!

Michelle released his lips, a loud groan, her body stiffening. I stepped closer, right behind my wife, watching Alec's fingers, his muscles working, finding their way deeper inside her. Her head flew back, a hard grimace on her face, then the scream.

I don't know how long it went on. She pressed her face into Alec's body and her body shuddered... on and on, Alec's fingers continuing to work inside her pussy.

Michelle continued to hang on around Alec's waist and neck as her orgasm gradually subsided. Alec held her back or she likely would have collapsed and fallen.

When she recovered her awareness, she uttered a single word, "Bedroom."

I moved out of the way, realizing that the instant of collision with the earth and an explosion of emotions was imminent within the next few moments.

I had to ask myself all over again if I dared watch the next minutes. For the first time, the realization hit me - what might it do to our future? There would be no discovering a backup parachute at the last moment. No undoing of the next few seconds. Yet, no force on earth was going to stop the inevitable. And, no, I couldn't 'not' watch.

Fortunately, at least Michelle was on birth control as we hadn't wanted a baby while I was still in the military.

Alec laid Michelle on our bed. She spread her legs apart, feet flat on the bed and knees bent and said, "Fuck me, Alec... please!"

I'd never before heard Michelle use that word.

Alec's hands were shaking nearly as bad as mine had been earlier, trying to get his shirt off while he watched my naked wife, her pussy spread wide and waiting for him.

It was finally off and his pants as well. Alec was hard, long and thick, a look of pure lust on his face... and on hers.

He stepped forward. The instant was here! I'd been dreading and so looking forward to this moment.

He was still standing on the floor, lifted Michelle's feet off the bed, pushed them up over his shoulders and lifted her slightly.

"Please!" Michelle almost cried out.

The collision with earth was here. Alec's cock was at Michelle's pussy... and suddenly... he was inside her... all the way... a single, fast thrust. Michelle let out a loud groan, more like a wail this time.

Alec moaned, his mouth open, head back. He held onto her hips, pulled at her hips, tighter onto him, straining, pressing deep into her, hesitating for a moment, no doubt enjoying the unbelievable feel of his cock buried deep inside my wife's vagina.

He drew out, thrusting inside her again, shaking the whole bed, and Michelle's wail turned almost animal-like.

My own cock began pumping cum into my pants once again. This time I frantically unzipped, releasing it, squeezing hard. I couldn't stop myself.

Another thrust and she screamed, dwarfing her earlier scream of only a couple minutes earlier.

A fourth thrust and he pressed himself hard into her, letting out a roar like a lion, squeezing her hips, pulling her even harder onto himself.

Michelle's wail was continuous, her fingers scratching at the bed covers, her body floundering and shuddering.

Alec made several short plunges, pumping his cum deep inside my wife, his face a grimace of sex.

I don't know if I had been breathing or not. I fell back against the wall, gasping for breath, not able to believe what I'd just witnessed.

Alec's body, Michelle's body, both were glistening in sweat.

Michelle's legs fell off his shoulders, her feet back flat onto the bed; gasping, the same as I had been, with my friend's cock still buried inside her, pelvis to pelvis.

Alec took her hands in his, pulled her up just a little and she wrapped her legs around his waist so that they could change position on the bed, instead of crosswise, to Michelle being lengthwise. Alec climbed up on the bed, pushing her up toward the headboard and lay down on top of her, pressing his lips to hers.

Michelle has always liked to kiss. That and her nipples turn her on more than anything else. She kisses passionately, baring her soul to me. That was how she and Alec kissed afterward, Alec still inside her.

A few moments later, Alec pushed himself up just a little, looked into her face and asked, "You ready again?"

She groaned, "Uuuu, Uhuh," grinding her pussy to him.

Alec slowly pulled out of her, all seven or so, fat inches... and slammed back into her.

"Ohh, Ohh God!" came from her mouth.

Michelle's legs were spread wide, the high heels still on her feet, her hands on Alec's back, fingernails digging into his skin. He pulled out and thrust into her again, another squeal... and again... and again, repeatedly, seemingly harder each time.

The look on Michelle's face... I can't even describe. She was being pummeled... and loving every instant, grunting and groaning with every thrust.

This was no three or four strike, outside the park home run like their first time. Alec pummeled into my wife, her body thrashing with each one, the wail beginning anew, louder with each one of his thrusts into her.

My own cock was hard all over again as well and I wanted my wife! But I knew that wasn't to be. This night at least, she was Alec's woman.

Anne Murray was still singing in the other room, oblivious to the happenings in our bedroom.

I stood at the side of our bed, watching my friend continue to fuck my wife. His cock wet and glistening, seemingly larger with every thrust... pulling out... disappearing inside her... over and over again!

Occasionally, he paused and they kissed or he'd suck one of her tits into his mouth, then start again.

Michelle's head began to flop back and forth, her wail replaced by an ongoing string of grunts, groans, 'Oh gods', and other unintelligible noises. I know how her pussy contracts around me when she orgasms. Alec's groans began to change and his thrusts became even more frantic.

Finally, he looked up, eyes blank and seemingly unseeing, making short, hard thrusts into her and his eyes closed, another sharp grimace on his face, and nearly a sob with a last thrust into her, grinding his pelvis into her. Michelle's wail started again with her fingernails digging sharply, drawing deep, red scratch marks across Alec's back.

This time, he rolled off of her, laying on the bed, both gasping for air, bodies glistening with sweat. His cock still engorged but shrinking, wet and slimy with their juices. I knew that my dream, probably forever unrealized, would be to fuck my wife as my friend just had.

Of course, I wasn't going to be willing to isolate myself for a year in order to do it, though.

Michelle's legs were still spread wide on the bed, Alec's cum dripping out of her wet, red pussy.

When Michelle rolled over, throwing a leg over Alec's body and she snuggled her face next to his, closing her eyes, I closed the bedroom door, found a blanket and pillow in our little closet and took off my sticky pants and underwear, laying down on the couch, where we'd intended Alec would be sleeping the night.

I lay in bed reliving the last few hours, my cock still rock hard, from the time I'd first opened the door and saw how Michelle was dressed. I was tired, more so than I'd been for a long, long time, but there was no sleep. The visions replayed over and over in my mind. Eventually, what I knew was the last song on the CD played, 'Tennessee Waltz', and the room was quiet. I realized then that it had been almost exactly an hour since Michelle's first dance with Alec in our living room.

I still lay there staring at the ceiling, so horny and wanting my wife so badly that it was almost unbearable, when I realized I heard the bed bouncing once again... and shortly after, the groaning started again as well.

I tried to stop myself, but couldn't. I got up and cracked the door just a little, enough to see inside. It was nearly dark, nothing but some moonlight coming through the window. Earlier, there had at least been the reflected light from the living room lamp.

Michelle was on her elbows and knees, Alec behind her, hands on her hips, driving his cock in and out of her, every bit as hard as before, her rocking back into him with every thrust.

Michelle was on her elbows, her head drooping down so that she could watch Alec's cock driving into her. I watched several minutes, knowing that this third time, Alec would be fucking my wife for a long while, then softly closed the door and lay back down on the couch, listening to the groans growing louder, coming from our bedroom. Michelle's scream several minutes later tore another hole through my soul... nearly causing my own third orgasm.

I apparently went to sleep later, after they finished their lovemaking. I had laid on the couch, listening to Michelle and Alec orgasm once again. Then didn't realize anything more until I felt soft lips on mine and smelled the scent of Michelle's perfume. When I became awake enough to be aware, I felt Michelle's hands on both sides of my face, softly stroked my cheeks as her lips caressed mine in a kiss filled with love.