First Time Showing Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was into his photo session now and without asking, he reached into the other side of Alex's blouse, took her right breast into his hand and lift it out, now exposing both breasts. Alex's nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them, it was obvious she was turned on by Ben's touch and letting him see her almost topless.

When he was done photographing Alex with both tits exposed, he asked, "Can I take your blouse off and take a few more of you topless? I'll understand if you say no, you've allowed me more than I could have expected. I have an idea for one more pose and then we're done."

By this time, Alex was aroused enough that I knew she wouldn't say no. She stood up, both tits still exposed and told him, "Ok, I'm all yours."

Ben stepped up to her, and unbuttoned the remain button and, one shoulder at a time, slipped Alex's blouse off, until he was able to let it slid down and off, leaving my wife standing topless in front of my best friend.

Ben took his pictures with Alex standing and had her turn different ways, putting her hands on her hips, lifting her arms up over her head and then with her hands behind her head, each picture focusing solely on Alex's breasts.

"Ok, final shot." Ben announced and then told Alex, "This is going to be a video. If its ok, I'd like you to start with your hands on your hips. From there, slide your hands up under your breasts and lift them and play with your nipples. After a little bit, drop both breasts so they bounce, do that a couple times and then make them sway back and forth. Do that for a while and then slowly bend forward so they hang down and make them sway from side to side. Do all this while looking at the camera and then raise back up and with a big smile, blow a kiss to the camera."

"I know that's asking a lot, but can you do that?"

Alex told him she could and put her hands on her hips, shoulders back, which pushed her tits out, and told him she was ready when he was.

Ben started his video and told her to go ahead. Alex took it slow, showing her tits to Ben and his camera and did what Ben had asked. The entire video was probably two minutes long, giving Ben a nice video her showing him her tits and playing with them, something I'm sure he will enjoy for quite some time.

That was the end of the picture taking. Alex put her blouse back on but didn't bother buttoning it. She wore it open for us until it was time for Ben to leave. We walked him to the door for our goodbyes, he and I hugged, then Alex and he had a nice long hug. When they separated, Ben took one last opportunity and slid his hands up to cup her breasts and give them a little squeeze as he kissed Alex goodbye, thanking her again.

Writer note: Ben, Alex and I are real people. Our story isn't as racy and most on this site but is true and really did occur. I tried to be as accurate as to what happened and what was said as possible. I'm not a professional writer and I'm sure there are some mistakes in here somewhere, so be kind. We haven't seen Ben,since that day but he's supposed to visit next month. We have no plans for this to happen again but haven't ruled it out either. Alex and I talked about this afterwards and found we both enjoyed the experience much more than we thought we would. Will we do it again or maybe more, I don't know but if we do, I'll be sure to write about it.

12