All Comments on 'First Time Showing Tits'

by StevensChoice26

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting because it is similar to what my wife and I did just before our friend David went off to the military during Viet Nam. It was those instant cameras back then. My wife is tiny, 4'8", but very busty, and at age 20 she was high and firm.

At first the photos were tame, finally her blouse was open, then off. But ours went way further, she did some panty only shots, then some no panty shots, then some wild full spread eagle shots. That night was just touch, but the night before he got on an airplane we let him fuck her, and we are glad we did.

His name is on the wall back East, one of our heroes. We are glad to have given him the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cannot wait to read the next visit

Itsjustme56Itsjustme56over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story and look forward to future stories. A lot of men, with me included, fantasize of this happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, you're about to lose your wife, you fucking moron. Why would you ever do that to a woman you supposedly care about? She probably deserves better, unless it's too late and she's already been turned into a depraved slut.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Well done. I hope there is more to tell after Ben's next visit. I'm really enjoying this so far. Thanks.

jennijuggsjennijuggsover 2 years ago

My kind of night. 😁😁xx

Ed19611961Ed19611961over 2 years ago

Great story. Realistic and erotic. Each button had me harder and harder.

Jay142Jay142over 2 years ago

This was a nice story. I would have liked to know more about how your wife felt while she was gradually exposing herself and what she said afterward. You both must have been horny and I would have like to know how hot she was when you fucked her after your friend left. I've had similar experiences with my wife and I hope this leads to more with your friend and your wife.

Jay142Jay142over 2 years ago

P.S. If your profile picture is your wife exposing herself, she has a pair of gorgeous tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Especially since it’s true account. When Ben returns I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if Alex wore a sexy top just because. Not like it’s nothing he’s see before. Maybe take it further so she gives a topless hand job if you can handle watching that.

b7ffh1b7ffh1over 2 years ago

5 stars.

Very nice story. Would love hear more from you.

I like how you wrote of a shy modest wife showing skin to someone other than her husband for the first time. I like how you made it realistic and didn't end up with her completely naked and masturbating and then having an orgy. That kind of ruins the realism. You did it in nice, small steps, all well described. As I read the story, I felt I was seeing through your eyes a real event and nothing broke the realism.

Awesome job. Look forward to hearing more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn this kept me hard the whole story. Didn’t want it to end. Hoping next visit he gets to fondle and suck on hers tits in front of you.

OldBrummieOldBrummieover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this.

I know you say it is a true story but part of me hopes it was fiction. It is so realistic that it would make you a hell of an author :)

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The touching went too far for me, friend or not. Also, i wouldnt want pics or video of my wife on some guys phone to possibly be shared.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Best "friends" always fuck over the husband. Haven't you read the stories on here?

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

Wow, great story excellently told! Seeing Alex in your profile makes me believe Ben, and you moreso, are two very very fortunate fellows. Magnificent breasts! I'd love Ben to write up an illustrated version from jis perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sexy writing but being a true story this is scary as things can eventually go too far for one or the other. The guy talking about nam and wife sharing I think is rare. Most guys I know wouldn't accept things going as this sounds and the wives may feel they can do what they want as it is their body.

BarbieKenBarbieKenover 2 years ago

More. Want more... Keep this up. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and a very hot sexy wife.

dwr0242dwr0242over 2 years ago

WOW! For me this is one of the best stories I've read on here. The fact that you say it's true definitely makes it even hotter. This turned me on tremendously. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories! Keep it up! I know you're keeping me up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! ..and wow again! Loved it. My wife and I in our younger years played around with something similar - exposed her while watching as customers in a strip club. Very erotic, both then, and in your story. Please - more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wauw!! Very sexy. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Makes me think of my wife and my best friend who we see, maybe once or twice a year. He has never married. I asked her one time many years ago if she would let him fuck her. I wanted him to experience a fantastic pussy, and I knew he was either a virgin or had sex very little. I knew if he ever dipped it into her tight wet pussy, he would thoroughly enjoy it. Well, it never happened, but she and I talked about it, and it made her hot to think about him sliding his dick into her. I noticed once when we were visiting with him, my wife had her arms folded across her very ample and beautiful chest. She also has light pink nipples on very white creamy breasts and she is a DD. She is luscious! Anyway, on this one occasion I noticed that when she finally dropped her arms to her sides, her nipples were very hard and poking through a white thin top that was almost like a t-shirt. I knew then that she was very horny. He couldn't miss seeing those sweet gumdrops of hers poking through her top. I told her that I noticed how horny she got and it embarrassed her, She said, "So what if Don did see my nipples? Would you like me to show them to him? What if he wants to suck them? Can I let him suck my nipples? You know how wet I get when you suck them." I told her I'd love for her to show them to him. She asked, "But, what if I get really hot and want him to fuck me? Have you ever seen his dick? What if I like him fucking me? How would you feel about that? What if get a-dick-ted to his dick in me and want him all the time? You know how horny I get." Well, we are planning our next visit, and I have a plan where she shows him her tits and her pussy. So, we shall see.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

How did the friend keep his cool? How did the friend resist taking a breast into his mouth? I'm hoping she takes her pants off next time and invites him to put it in hard and fill her with his cum! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this type of story. Do more

jedipoppyjedipoppyabout 2 years ago

I gave it a high rating overall, but I think it was a bit drawn out and the transitions needed work on smoothness with more dialog from the two men. Thanks, you are on the right track. Your writing is erotica, not porn ... thanks!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Good memories of similar happenings, both with my wife, and with my friend's wife

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Beautiful and sexy. Great writing. Thanks.

GeordieMunroGeordieMunroalmost 2 years ago

Great story, especially since you tell us you are real people, and this event really happened. My wife and I will be reading the rest of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is very very similar to "Shiwing Wife ch. 1" by MasonsRex

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it as much the second time

AmateurPopAmateurPopover 1 year ago

Really erotic. Completely turned my on. I have a vivid imagination and I can visualize Alex and Ben.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 1 year ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, I love it...

pastaman47pastaman47over 1 year ago

Great story. True stories are always more realistic. Perhaps a follow-up story from Alex's point of view?

pastaman47pastaman47over 1 year ago

Is your wife's name "Ann" or is it, Alex???????

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Mmm… oh the possibilities. Such a sexy, kind scenario.

Mwm2106Mwm2106about 1 year ago

Gosh - Five Stars are not enough! Would love to have been Ben! Would love to have a wife like Alex, ...well I guess I do - we are nudist but we have never had a true 'private' showing! :)

mickthetrickmickthetrick12 months ago

Lovely story. No crudity, just very attractive posing. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I seem to be surrounded by photographers in my life. And they all enjoy flirting with me. And, truthfully, i enjoy it as much, if not more than as n they do. First, there is my neighbor Adam. I met him in high school when i was a Senior and he was a freshman. At that time photography was a hobby and he signed up for the high school photography club.

Then there was Eric, my husband's best friend. I have let him take some tantalizing, teasing photos (when my husband Danny isn't around.) He should have quite a collection by now

And now recently there is a teenage heart throb in the neighborhood who seems to have a thing for slightly older women. I recently told me he has started a M.I.L.F

scrapbook of photos of various women in the neighborhood. He has shown me his numerous photos of various women i recognized in varying degrees of revealment and out-and-out nudity. I was somewhat shocked that married women, such as myself, had agreed to pose for him. But, yo my amazement, i was equally turned on...even more so when he told me that having me pose for him would be the icing on the cake for him. i am being honest here. I really want to do it! But i don't want to halfway do it. I want my pictures (yes, plural) to be without question the S-E-X-I-E-S-T. Can someone find a model to give me an idea?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic story and very well written. I like the modest background of the wife, which enhances and spices the story well. I would love to see also a version from the point of view of Alex, from the inside of her mind as she slowly tortures herself, first with the very thought of exposing part of her carefully protected assets to a man who was not her husband.... and thereafter, after her inhibitions gradually loosen with each step and erotic feeling she experiences, to finally end up fully topless in front of Ben. Such a version would be fabulous and be a great compliment to the existing story, but to be really fantastic it needs to show her thoughts in great detail, and espouse her significant inner conflicts every step of the way. Many congratulations for this superb story!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

I just love a true story.

Well written and as we can see Alex does have a great pair of tits.

Anna.

savidstormsavidstorm7 months ago

fab story and sounds true to life matching my expeance with my wife and my best friend

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku7 months ago

hope you invite him over to play more next time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I especially love that it's a true story. It's very well written but does need better proof reading. Overall a very enjoyable story.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady6 months ago

Fascinating scenario, with five stars and a favorited story too ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars for a very Hot Seduction scenario. I have done this kind of thing many times with my different wives that I was trying to share. It seems to always get a woman hot to slowly reveal her breasts to another man with hubby's encouragement. Usually resulting in the man visiting until wife is naked and gets fucked by said friend. LOL Great Writing, Great Story, Great Effort. Fun Read. Thks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How come I cannot rate? Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Certain friends get to see my wife's magnificent tits. Specially when we're on a boat. In fact, she's usually without top covering whenever we're on a boat, so if our friends are there they get to see her tits. Often, if their wives don't object, they get to play with the tits, not just look at them. I love it when she talks with me as some other guy is kissing her nipples. One time she got so worked up she had to get out of her bottoms and give herself an orgasm, right in front of everyone, but that hasn't hapened for at least 3 weeks now.

mitchawamitchawa15 days ago

This is a beautiful, true, well-told erotic story. Ben courageously reveals his deepest secret and it took even more bravery for her husband to encourage his wife to expose her exquisite mammary glands to Ben. I've had two wives who've been blessed with large, shapely breasts, and I would never have encouraged either of them to show her near-perfect globes to a friend. Just jealous I guess. Fortunately, both of my wives were modest and I would not have been able to encourage them to expose themselves. However, I can believe that such a scenario happened as evidenced by several commentators.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStevensChoice26@StevensChoice26
We are a married couple, me 42, her 38. Very recently we began a little mild exhibitionism and enjoyed it. I will tell our stories as they happen but we are not sure how far this will go or if we take things any further. My wife's strongest asset is definitely a very nice pair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES