First Time Showing Tits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, I can't tell you what and amazing moment that was! Alex was now standing naked in front of me and my best friend, back to us, wearing only her heels. She hadn't been wearing panties!

Still looking over her shoulder at us, she asked in a husky voice, "Are you ready?"

Alex didn't wait for an answer and turned around to face us, her tits swaying side to side as she did. Now, I don't know where Ben was looking but my eyes were fixing on her smoothly shaved pussy. I'm not talking trimmed in a little patch or anything like that, I'm talking smooth as a babies butt smooth!

To be honest, I was shocked. Alex has never shaved her pussy before. She always keeps it trimmed, this was something totally new for her. I don't know what possessed her to do it, but I loved it! Talk about showing Ben everything, she was leaving nothing to the imagination!

I think I actually heard Ben gasp when Alex dropped her skirt, I think he was expecting her to be wearing panties. Then, to have her face us, shaved pussy and bare tits, well that was the most erotic thing I've ever seen!

Alex was grinning ear to ear as she put her hands on her hips and turned back and forth, giving us a little wink, displaying herself. After a moment, she asked, "Well, what do you think? Did you like my little show?"

I was damn near speechless. I stood and hugged her, telling her she looked absolutely stunning, then backed away just a bit and without thinking, reached down and ran my hand up between her legs, letting my finger slid up her baby smooth pussy lips and asked her, "When did you do this? I love it!"

"This morning in the shower. I wanted to surprise you, I'm glad you like it. I feel so naughty."

I told her, "Go ahead and sit down, I need to get some pictures, you look so sexy!"

Alex sat and posed for us, laying out on the sofa, sitting and shifting into different positions as Ben and I photographed her. While sitting, facing us, I motioned for her to spread her legs just a little. She gave me a "I'm not too sure about this" look, but I nodded for her to go ahead and do it.

Reluctantly, Alex slowly spread her legs a little, showing her pussy completely but not wide enough for her lips to part. I can't tell you how sexy it is to watch your wife get naked in front of another man. Seeing her sitting there, on the sofa, one arm over the back, legs just apart wide enough to see her smoothly shaved pussy was a moment I'll never forget!

As we took pics of Alex on the soda, she began playing with her tits and pulling her nipples for us. She loves that and it always turns her on. Only after a minute of stimulating her nipples, Alex slid a hand down between her legs and slowly began rubbing her pussy with one finger. Ben and I watched as her finger slowly disappeared between her smooth pussy lips and started working her clit.

Almost instantly, Alex stiffened, started to moan, then shuttered as she was wracked with a violent orgasm. Her tits were gong everywhere with each wave of pleasure. I don't think I had even seen her have a more powerful orgasm as that one. When it finally subsided, she was out of breath but smiling widely.

That was without a doubt, the most exciting thing I'd even seen. Her entire strip, undressing herself in front of us, showing her freshly shaved pussy and then masturbating for us, wow!

That ended the photo session. Alex put a robe on and we talked until late into the night since she and I had to leave in the morning. It was definitely a visit none of us will forget.

12