All Comments on 'First Time Showing Tits Ch. 04'

by StevensChoice26

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Down the rabbit hole. Ben will get the wife and the husband will sit and watch and jerk off. And why would any grown man want to touch a totally naked pussy? Unless they are thinking about much younger women. Young women they should not be thinking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Easily one of the sexiest stories on here. When you can hear your pulse in your ears you know it’s good.

MafenMafenover 2 years ago

"I can't tell you...."

"I can't tell you...."

"I can't tell you...."

In that case why are you attempting to write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very much like the other chapter except substitute pussy for breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So in the other chapter she had no problem with folks touching her and even sucking on her breasts yet here she is apprehensive about wearing a semi transparent top or having the same guy see her naked?

dwr0242dwr0242over 2 years ago

You've done it again! Every story is hotter than the one before! I have to go stroke myself off after reading these! Again I can't wait for the next one!

Virgin30yearoldVirgin30yearoldover 2 years ago

Oh you don't know what you did to me. This reminded me so much of how slowly my man undoes my clothes and my bra in order to leave me naked in front of his friends, and how he spreads my legs in order to expose to everyone my still unbelievably tight intimate parts.. Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!!! Maybe you could put the next one in the illustrated section and show a few of the pictures you have taken of your sexy wife???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shuddered rather than shuttered.

I think if my wife were to show herself (and she is good-looking and has great beautiful tits, too) to my friend, neither he nor I would be able to control ourselves. My wife has a hairy bush, and that's the way I'd want to see her, and the way I'd like others to see her. I would not want her to shave. I have watched my wife around my friend, and noticed that her nipples become erect when she is talking to him. She actually asked me one time if I had ever seen his dick. One thing is for certain, if he ever slipped it inside her wet pussy, he would nearly pass out with pleasure. Her pussy feels so good.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot Story, 5 stars. How can you resist getting other men to fuck your wife. Sloppy Seconds and Preg Risk sex is so hot! Bring her down to a strip bar for her to try our for amature night. May Bone a couple Bikers and Black men. She needs the extra excitment now. Strangers at the Glory Hole. Thing are just starting.

Nakedman50Nakedman50over 2 years ago

Loved this episode, you have a great way of writing.

I was there with you

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I am there with you

GeordieMunroGeordieMunroalmost 2 years ago

Another great episode. Alex, you just get better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thinking of my good friend allowing his wife to show me her whole body including her sweet snatch would be super cool. I would probably be diving down to try to taste it in no time!

dcayennadcayennaover 1 year ago

Your stories are very beautiful. But it would be great if you also showed us pictures of your wife and her magnificent boobs.

Dr_BullDr_Bullover 1 year ago

I am very much enjoying the build up

mickthetrickmickthetrickabout 1 year ago

Brilliant progression.

elj61354elj6135412 months ago

What do you do when you go to bed after one of her sessions? I'd like to read about that!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If I was the narrator, I would be taking my wife back to the bedroom as soon as possible. Probably would have also had sex on the boat.

CasyWoodsCasyWoods11 months ago

Soo Teasingly Hot.!. Funny no one seems to have an erection at least mentioned, can't wait for more.!.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

Getting even naughtier xx

CasyWoodsCasyWoods7 months ago

Still Hot the second or third time around, Don't know how the fun ends so timely after such a hot tease and More.!.!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStevensChoice26@StevensChoice26
We are a married couple, me 42, her 38. Very recently we began a little mild exhibitionism and enjoyed it. I will tell our stories as they happen but we are not sure how far this will go or if we take things any further. My wife's strongest asset is definitely a very nice pair...