First Time Showing Tits Ch. 05

Story Info
Alex does more than showoff.
6.1k words
4.78
43.2k
69

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Alex, is in her mid-thirties and has a great figure, which is highlighted with big bouncy tits. Due to their size, they hang a bit but are full, pale white with large pink nipples that are perpetually hard and very sensitive. They sway, jiggle and bounce at the slightest movement, especially when not wearing a bra. When is wearing one, all the jiggle and bounce goes to her cleavage.

The good news is that she has become fond of showing her tits off to other guys, posing for photos, either topless or nude and on occasion, has let others play with her tits, something we both enjoy immensely. Recently, we decided Alex would take the next step and allow a bit more intimate touching and to do a little touching of her own.

A few months ago, we had taken a few days to get away and enjoy some off time. We ended up at a nice lakeside resort where we hiked, swam, boated and relaxed around the pool.

On our first day, we got there late and after checking in, took advantage of the warm afternoon to soak up the sun at the pool and have a few cocktails. Alex wore a new bikini she'd bought especially for this trip. It was black with traditional bottoms, not a thong, but was cut high on the sides. The top was one of those string tops that tied around the back and over the neck.

Since Alex had big tits, the top covered her but just barely, showing plenty of her white breasts, both on the sides and in between. She was actually a little reluctant to wear it in a semi-public setting because it showed so much and was relieved to see the pool area fairly deserted.

While I was at the bar getting our drinks, I got to talking with a guy there. He was a good-looking guy, maybe in his mid-forties and very personable. We hit it off immediately. Since he was alone, I suggested he sit with Alex and I out by the pool. I figured he would enjoy the view if nothing else.

He looked out at the pool and said jokingly, "Please tell me you're will that gal in the black bikini." Since he didn't realize he was referring to my wife, he was apologetic when I told him, "Actually I am, that's my wife." He tried to explain he was just kidding and had made a stupid comment. He seemed truly embarrassed.

I assured him I was fine with his comment and not offended, telling him, "Hey, I can't blame you. Alex does seem to draw her fair share of attention and that bikini top is showing a lot of skin!"

We took our drinks out to the pool and I introduced my new acquaintance, James, to her. Alex flashed one of her dazzling smiles, stood and shook his hand vigorously, telling him she was glad to meet him. I noticed Alex's tits jiggled noticeably as she shook James's hand. James noticed it too.

James took a lounge next to Alex and I scooted mine around to face them. It didn't take long before the three of us were chatting away like old friends. After a while, Alex excused herself to go to the restroom and when she returned, James and I were treated to Alex's big tits bouncing nicely as she walked back to us.

I doubt that James had noticed, but it looked like Alex has loosened the neck string to her bikini top just a little, allowing the cups to ride a little lower and loosened its fit just slightly. This is a trick she uses when she wants to tease someone and let her top show more of her breasts, almost to her nipples.

We talked for almost another two hours, before Alex suggested it was time to go get ready for dinner. During that time, her bikini top did ride down a bit more, almost showing her areola and nipples, but not quite. Pretty much half of Alex's tits were on display and it was not lost on James. Her creamy white breasts looked great with the sun shining on them, almost daring us to touch them.

We asked James if he'd like to join us for dinner, if he didn't have plans. He told us he didn't want to intrude on our evening out but Alex insisted he wasn't and asked him to please join us. He accepted and we agreed to meet at the restaurant bar at 7pm.

Once back in our room Alex told me she really liked James and was fun to be around. I agreed and mentioned that I had noticed he was having a hard time keeping his eyes off her tits. She giggled and admitted she had loosened her top in hopes of "accidentally" letting a nipple slip out for him. I simply said, "You should have loosened it a little more but you were showing him plenty, you looked very sexy. Pretty much every guy that walked by took notice."

"Well, there's still this evening. I brought a new bra to wear this weekend, it's cut low with straps attaching at the side of the cups. It's very sexy, shows the tops of my breasts and barely covers my nipples. I was going to surprise you with it, you'll love it."

Thinking further about it, she added, "I think James will like it too, especially when I unbutton my blouse down low. It hides very little.

I smiled at the thought and asked, "I assume you're planning on showing off tonight?

Alex giggled and said, "Yeah I am. It's been a while and this new bra will make it easy. It's called a "Balconette" and is designed to hold the breasts up and cover very little. With just a little movement, my nipples will start to show and I know how you like that! My plan was to wear it this evening for you under a blouse that gaps open so you and maybe our waiter could get peeks of my tits. Now I guess it will be you, James and a lucky waiter."

Alex was right, I do love it when she wears something that allows glimpses inside her blouse, especially when her nipples are exposed. I find it very erotic, even more so when another man is able to see it too. I couldn't wait until dinner, I was looking forward to watching James look at Alex's tits and hopefully, her exposed nipples.

We showered and dressed for dinner. Since the resort was upscale, I wore slacks,

a dress shirt without a tie and a sportscoat.

Alex wore a short, tight black skirt with a slit on each side showing a little extra leg, heels and her new bra under a semi-sheer long sleeve chiffon blouse. She had it buttoned down to just the bottom of her bra. It showed ample cleavage and most of the insides of her breasts. When it gapped open, I could easily see all of the tops of her breasts.

She was right, the bra was very sexy and barely covered her areola and nipples. With any amount of movement, her nipples were going to work their way out and show each time her blouse gapped open. Since her blouse was also sheer, they were probably going to be visible through her blouse as well. It was going to be an interesting evening.

As we entered the bar, Alex drew glances from every male in there. With her blouse being semi-sheer, you could see her black bra through it. Not easily, but you could still see it. What was easy to see was Alex's pale white breast tops bouncing sensuously beneath.

We sat at a table and waited for James to arrive, we were a little early. Alex looked hot in her sheer blouse and short skirt. She was already showing plenty of skin, both through her blouse and with her skirt with the slits. James showed up right at 7pm and joined us. As soon as he saw Alex's, he couldn't help but break into a wide grin and as he sat, he told Alex, "Wow! You look great! Very sexy, I like your style."

Alex was pleased by the complement and thanked him. I offered the chair to Alex's right because it would offer James the best view into the side of her blouse that gaps open the most. I asked James what he wanted to drink and got up to order our drinks. When I brought them back, I stood between James and Alex to see what kind of view he was getting into Alex's blouse. I wasn't disappointed, her entire left breast top and bra was in clear view, her nipple still covered, at least for the time being.

We talked for about an hour before dinner and were having a great time. It wasn't long before I was able to see Alex's left nipple had worked its way out of her bra. Alex is left-handed and each time she reached for her drink, a little more of her breast became exposed. Now that her nipple was completely out, I knew James was getting an unobstructed view of most of Alex's bare breast and nipple. This was exactly what Alex had planned, I had no doubt she knew James was able to see her bare breast.

I couldn't have been happier. I was looking at my wife in view of several other men, wearing a sheer blouse, one nipple visible to those close enough to see and watching James try not to be obvious as he looked into her blouse. So far, a perfect evening.

After a while, I decided to have a little fun with Alex and said to her, "You know honey, as much as I am enjoying the view, your nipple is poking out from your bra. I thought i should at least mention it to you."

Alex pretended as if she did know and acted surprised as she reached into her blouse and adjusted herself. She looked over to James and said, "Sorry about that."

James just laughed, "Not a problem, I noticed it a while ago but wasn't going to mention it. I figure if your husband didn't mind, I sure as hell didn't!"

"Oh really! You two both knew it and let me sit here exposed? Maybe I should go change into a thick sweater!" Alex responded in an obvious joking manner.

James and I both assured her that wouldn't be necessary and told her, "Please don't!" We all had a good laugh over it.

Finally, Alex said, "Well, I hope you two enjoyed the view."

I assured her I had. I added, "I've seen you plenty of times, but I never tire of it. Besides, that's a very sexy outfit, surely you can't blame us for looking." I looked over to James and asked, "She had great tits, right?

"Oh hell yeah, she does! You're right, Alex is a very sexy woman, someone you'd never tire of looking at."

Now that Alex was more or less covered, we decided it was time for dinner. We went to the dining room and got seated in a corner both which was good since Alex's blouse bordered on being almost too see-through for a restaurant. Again, I had James sit to Alex's right. A young man brought us our menus and asked if we wanted anything to drink. As he took our order, I noticed he was glancing down to Alex each time he spoke, obviously impressed with her big tits showing so much through her blouse. He took his time taking our order and was very attentive throughout the evening. I also noticed he seemed to stand to Alex's right side. Apparently, he learned quickly that her right side offered a view into her blouse.

We ordered a bottle of wine to go with dinner and as we sipped our wine before our meals arrived, Alex's nipple had again worked its way out of her bra again. I mentioned it to Alex but she just shrugged her shoulders as if she was ok with it. She'd had just enough to drink to ease any inhibitions she may have been feeling while inside the dining area and didn't cover herself. I looked to James, "As you can tell, Alex enjoys strutting her stuff. I hope we're not making you uncomfortable."

James shook his head, saying, "Oh hell no! I'm just fine and I have a great view," as he glanced over into Alex's blouse.

When our waiter brought our meals, he noticed immediately Alex's blouse was gapping open and took his time serving us, spending as much time as possible on Alex's right side, looking down her open blouse at her bare breast and nipple.

Dinner was great and we took our time. With Alex moving more and using both hands during dinner, her other nipple eventually worked its way clear and James and I were treated to excellent view throughout dinner, as was our very attentive waiter. Alex was obviously enjoying herself by being the center of attention. It had been a great evening for me as well as I watched her being ogled by the other guys.

After dinner, Alex covered tucked her tits back in before walking out of the restaurant and back into the bar for a nightcap. We took a table in the far corner. The bar only had a few people in it, mainly guys, several of which checked out Alex as we walked by them.

While James went to the bar to order our drinks, Alex excused herself to go to the restroom. James returned with our drinks and we talked while waiting for Alex to return. I think we were both anticipating watching her tits trying to bounce their way out of her bra when she walked back to us.

As she walked through the bar and approached us, we were both shocked when we realized she had taken her bra off but leaving the buttons undone down to just between her tits. Before, her black bra kind of blended under her blouse but was visible. Now, without a bra, those big white tits were on full display, swaying sensuously as she walked. If Alex had unbuttoned just one more button, her tits probably would have swayed completely out of her blouse. I was sure every guy that had checked her out before definitely got their eyes full this time. It was quite the sight and sexy as hell.

Alex wasn't usually this blatant showing her tits in a public place. She done it before and enjoyed the admiring looks for other guys while wearing another sexy bra under an unbuttoned blouse. This time, it was bare tits and hard nipples with only a sheer chiffon trying to concealing them. I think the few extra drinks she had may have had something to do with it but who was I to complain?

Alex sat down facing James and I, her back mostly towards the rest of the bar. She was grinning widely and immediately asked us, "Judging from the looks on your faces, I assume you noticed I'm not wearing my bra. The lace is kind of itchy so I took it off. My God, it was such a rush walking back in here like this. Every guy in the bar was staring at my tits. I could almost feel their eyes on them!"

James didn't know what to say. I told her, "Hell yeah we noticed! You look hot, you can't blame everyone for checking you out. Your tits are easy to see though that blouse, very sexy, I love it.

Alex laughed and looked down at her tits and said, "Yeah, I know, it's just guys in here so I don't think anyone will complain."

I couldn't argue her point. I loved the look and the fact that James and the others guys in the bar were able to clearly see Alex's tits.

Alex and I were both disappointed the bar didn't have any music that night. The last time we'd gone out with her wearing a revealing top, there was a live band. Several guys had asked her to dance, each one getting a close up look at her tits bouncing out of her bra. We were hoping for something similar this night. With Alex not wearing anything under her blouse, it would have been quite a show!

As It was, it was James and I getting the best view but Alex did excuse herself to the restroom a couple times, allowing her to walk through the bar. It was obvious that every guy in there knew her tits were visible as every head turned and watched her pass by. One guy, at a table with two other guys, stopped her to talk briefly, giving them and long clear look at her tits from just a few feet away. Alex was loving it.

Towards the end of the evening, James asked if we had any plans the next day. We didn't and he asked if we wanted to go out on the lake the following day. He said he had already arranged for a boat and was going to cruise around and check out the sights. Since Alex and I love boating, we quickly agreed and asked if we could bring something. He told us no, he'd supply an ice chest of cold drinks and to just bring ourselves, towels and sun screen. We agreed to meet at noon at the marina.

By the time we were ready to leave the bar, Alex was feeling no pain from the drinks. I told her, "If you really want to make everyone's evening, you should unbutton your blouse down to your waist and walk around once more like that. You know your tits will fall out of you blouse. It would be like walking around topless." I was pretty sure she'd love the idea.

Alex smiled at me as she unbuttoned her blouse and took both tits out for James and I, asking, "You mean something like this?"

I looked at James and asked him, "What do you think James? You think the guys will like them?"

James stared a Alex's bare tits for a long time before answering. I couldn't blame him for taking his time. Alex's skin is white and creamy smooth, her areolas are light pink and her nipples are always hard and poking. When he finally spoke, he sort of mumbled, "Oh my God, those are nice! Ah, yeah, I'm sure they will like them!"

While we finished our drinks, Alex left her tits out of her blouse, exposed to us and anyone walking by. I don't think James took his eyes off her tits the entire time.

Done for evening, we got up and walked through the bar. I expected, everyone turned and watch Alex as she passed by, both tits out of her blouse, swaying and bouncing a little. Once outside, the three of us laughed at what Alex had just done.

We met up with James at the marina the following day. He'd already checked in and was in the boat, ready to leave, talking with the marina guy. It was a warm day, he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, as was I. Alex had her bikini on under a pale- yellow mesh cover-up which was easy to see through.

James was all smiles as we approached. The boat James rented was a "Party Barge". It was actually very similar to our pontoon boat. Lots of room, comfortable, a platform for sunning and some shade when needed.

As we were idling out of the marina, Alex looked around to be sure there weren't any women or children nearby then asked James, "I hope its alright if I go topless for the day. I love boating without a top and the feel of the wind against my boobs, I do it all the time at home."

"Of course! I couldn't think of a better way to spend the afternoon."

Alex pulled her cover-up off and was topless before we got out of the marina 5 mph zone. James's only comment was, "Nice!"

We basically cruised just of the shoreline and took in the scenery. James told Alex, "I wasn't sure what to bring for you guys so I brought plenty of beer and a couple bottles of wine for you. I brought along some things to make sandwiches too. I thought maybe we could pull over somewhere nice for lunch."

I said that sounds perfect and asked Alex if she'd get us a couple of beers and whatever she wanted. She chose the wine and brought us our beers and then sat in a folding chair facing James and I while we cruised along, enjoying a very nice fall afternoon.

James saw another boat heading our way and warned Alex, thinking she may want to cover herself. She told him, "Thanks for the heads up, just tell me if there are kids or women onboard. If there are, I'll cover up, if the just guys, let me know that too. I may have to turn around and face them and give them a look."

We passed several boats before finding a real cove to stop in for lunch. As promised, Alex covered up we needed and made a point to turn to face any male boaters going by, even giving them a wave.

It wasn't long before we found a nice spot to tie off and have lunch. Once situated, I told Alex she should probably put on some sunscreen. She agreed and turned to James, asking him, "Could you give me a hand?"

Alex lotioned her legs herself, then handed the tube over to James and turned her back to him. James dutifully spread sun screen over Alex's back, shoulders and arms, probably assuming she would do the rest. That wasn't the case and Alex turned back to face James so he could continue. He looked uncertain and glanced to me. I smiled, nodded my head as an OK for him to proceed.

Given an OK, James went to work lotioning Alex's front. He started on her stomach and worked his way up, lifting each breast to spread lotion under them, then skipped to her chest and worked his way down over her breasts, taking his time and thoroughly working the sun screen over each breast, outsides, insides, tops, bottoms and the nipples.

From the expression on Alex's face, it looked like she was enjoying James's touch, especially when he paid extra attention to her nipples. As for me, I sat back and enjoyed the show, watching intently as his hands roamed over Alex's big white tits.

12