All Comments on 'First Time Showing Tits Ch. 05'

by StevensChoice26

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Sexy story, thanks.

Going a little further next time? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Those are my kind of erotic stories! All were great. I hope there will be more "Alex" stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great great stroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic, loved it. I look forward to more of Alex’s adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This sounds a lot like how it worked out with my wife. She started out slow, over a few weeks she finally went topless and let my friend take photos. Less than a week later she went fully naked one evening, as we took photos she spread her hairy pussy wide, even used her fingers to show inside.

The next time she gave us both hand jobs, the week after that she went all the way with our friend.

From then on she has been my hotwife, we have had hundreds of experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I remember back when my wife and I were in our late thirties. She posed for several nude photos meant just for my eyes to enjoy. I showed the ones that did not have her face just her pussy and tits to a few of my coworkers. My wife back in the day was hot, nice firm c cup tits with perky nipples and a beautiful pussy. I told my coworkers that I found these old pictures of a ex girlfriend of mine to shield my wife's identity. One day when me and my wife were just fooling around I told her that I showed her nude photos to my friends. She got mad but when I told I didn't show her face she asked how they liked looking at her. I told her the truth that they loved looking at them. She acted like she was mad but when I put my hand on her panties her pussy was soaking wet. We had the hottest sex after that. There is more to this true story but I guess I should stop it here as I am writing a bit too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this stuff. Well written.

Reminds me of the early experiences my wife an i had. We always liked exhibitionsm, i enjoyed men seeing her so we started going to nude beaches here in the uk.

We sit in the dunes where we are safely away from familes and enjoy the looks from passing men. Often a guy will come to say hello and if hes "nice" we will sit and chat in the nude with him.

I would rub suncream on her as a way to show her better, guys will often offer their help with the suncream which she sometimes agrees to. Many times ive seen guys playing with her 36C's and shaved pussy.

Sometimes we have stayed in touch with guys or taken the fun back to our hotel if we were in the Canaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first wife got to where she would often show off her body. It was a power-trip for her. She loved giving men erections. She show her pussy to almost any man, then fuck like crazy.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I see the little wannabe man typing in caps to make up for the fact he has no balls.

Just expanding the marriage

GeordieMunroGeordieMunroalmost 2 years ago

This series just gets better and better. So well written, and Alex is a real star. So glad you finally got to suck some cocks Alex!

Dr_BullDr_Bullover 1 year ago

Just keep them cumming!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

I can't wait to see how far Alex is going to go.

I don't think she can stop now!

Anna

CasyWoodsCasyWoods7 months ago

Just Amazing.!. EverTime I read through, makes me Throb.!.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady6 months ago

Are Alex and her husband ready to allow another man to fuck her? Maybe even in front of others?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sexy story. It reminded me of the time I asked my wife to remove her bra in the restroom at a restaurant. Her blouse was totally transparent so I didn't know if she'd do it, particularly because she said she couldn't go braless under such a sheer top. However, she seemed embarrassed when she first exited the ladies restroom and was holding her purse over her breasts. But she then lowered her purse and boldly walked back to our table with her breasts and erect nipples on displayed to anyone who looked. Another time she stopped at the restaurant's restroom as we were leaving and left wearing her coat. In the restaurant parking lot she removed the coat and handed it to me. She then walked to our car topless.

OseekerOseeker8 days ago

Fun having a wife who will play & a husband who will invite a guy to play with her....

My kind of girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStevensChoice26@StevensChoice26
We are a married couple, me 42, her 38. Very recently we began a little mild exhibitionism and enjoyed it. I will tell our stories as they happen but we are not sure how far this will go or if we take things any further. My wife's strongest asset is definitely a very nice pair...