First Time Showing Tits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All lotioned up, we enjoyed a leisurely lunch in the shade with only one boat of bass fishermen passing closed behind us. They of course slowed and enjoyed the view before leaving us.

After lunch, James asked us what we wanted to do, cruise more, stay and swim or what. I didn't care and looked to Alex. She said to James, "How about we find a little cove with a little more privacy and stop there. I wouldn't mind a little skinny dip and to lay out in the sun for a while."

James thought that to be an excellent suggestion! We left and found a good spot not far away and tied off there. Facing us, Alex immediately pulled her bikini bottoms off and asked, "Ok, who's up for a little swim?"

Who could possibly turn down an offer like that?!!! I mean, here's my wife, naked, facing us with her big bare tits and a completely shaved smooth pussy, wanting us to skinny dip with her. I agreed and stripped down, telling her, "I'm in." James only hesitated for a second then did the same. The three of us now naked, Alex was first to dive in, then me and James right behind.

I took advantage of the moment to tickle and feel Alex up, grabbing her pussy and tits. She giggled and playfully protested, telling me to "Stop it." I of course, ignored her.

I got out of the water first and toweled off and put my shorts back on as James and Alex swam a while longer. It was Alex who started the horseplay by swimming up to James. I'm not sure what she did to him but it solicited a quick response and immediately, they were both laughing and grabbing at each.

The water was fairly clear but with all the splashing around, I wasn't able to see them very well but did see some touching "Below the belt" by both of them and plenty of James grabbing at Alex's tits. The played like that for a while before James quit and got out of the water. He toweled off and put his shorts back on and we watched Alex. She put on a nice little show, making sure to float on her back, giving us a great look at her tits bobbing in the water and her bare pussy just beneath the surface.

Alex finally got out, toweling off in front of us but not bothering to put her bikini bottoms back on. She was all smiles and said to us, "That was fun! Very refreshing, just what I needed!"

She grabbed her towel and spread it out on the back sundeck and announced she was going to get some sun. She handed me the sun screen. laid down on her stomach and asked me to rub her down.

James and I sat in the shade as we drank our beers, talking and taking in the scenery, including Alex's naked body. At some point, while looking at Alex, James said to me, "Alex is really incredible. She's very attractive, fun to be with, has a great body and perfect tits! You're a very lucky guy!"

I couldn't disagree and thanked him

Alex stayed on her back for almost 20 minutes before she turned over onto her back and said she was ready for more sun screen. James started to hand me the sun screen but I shook my head no and told him, "That's ok, be my guest. Enjoy yourself, I'll just sit back and watch."

"Are you sure?

"Yes, I'm sure, I don't mind and I know Alex won't either. She's all yours."

As James approached Alex with sun screen in hand, she smiled broadly and said in a kidding tone, "Now do a good job and be thorough, I don't want to get sunburned in any places that don't normally see the light of day!"

"Yes ma'am, I'll do my best."

Alex grinned, settled into the mat and spread her legs, giving James access, and a great view of her pussy.

He started with her arm and hands them moved to her feet. He slowly covered each inch, rubbing in the lotion and taking his time. When he got to the tops of Alex's legs, he did the outsides first then moved over the tops and down between them. I heard a quick intake of air from Alex when James's fingers run up the crease of her legs and pussy.

Alex began to breath a bit faster and was definitely enjoying herself. James took a lot of time working the insides of Alex's legs, gently brushing over her smooth pussy lips with his thumbs, his fingers reaching down deep between her thighs to her butt.

Finished there, James moved his attention back up to Alex's chest and tits. He was sure to cover every inch, doing her sides, entire chest, her stomach, below her tits and her tits. Once he had her torso covered, James concentrated solely on Alex's tits. Using both hands on one breast, he kneaded them, squeezed, rubbed and massaged them, only stopping long enough to circle Alex's nipples with his fingers, rub over them, back and forth, then pinching them.

Alex has very sensitive nipples and loves to have the played with. James was doing everything right and she was enjoying every second. Once done with one of Alex's breasts, James switched to the other and began the process over again. When he finally finished the second breast, rather than move on, James put more lotion into his hands and started playing with both breasts.

I was watching closely because I could tell Alex was about to cum. When James started pinching and pulling on both of her nipples at the same time, that did the trick. Alex didn't hold back or try to hide the fact she was cumming. She exploded into a violent, body shaking orgasm! James stayed at it, playing with those hard nipples, as waves of pleasure wracked Alex completely.

When her orgasm subsided, James didn't miss a lick, he just continued down over Alex's stomach, slowly working his way her smoothly shaved pussy. As he was doing so, I watched as Alex spread her legs and lifted her knees, giving James easy access and letting her pussy lips part.

James ran his hand down over her pussy, letting a finger slid between her lips. He rubbed Alex's pussy just for a moment before his finger easily disappeared into her. Alex gasped and moaned as James began fingering her in earnest. She was meeting his finger with little thrusts, letting him work her to another orgasm. Her breathing was getting heavier and she was close.

Alex grabbed James's hand with both of hers and bucked wildly against his inserted finger as she came hard for the second time. I was transfixed watching my wife being finger fucked by another man! This was a first for us, Alex was obviously loving it and I was hard as a rock, watching it.

When Alex's orgasm subsided, she had a big satisfied smile on her face. She looked over at me and sort of gave me a questioning look. We both understood the moment and what was about to happen. I nodded a subtle yes to her, giving her my ok to take things further.

She got up and looked at James, "Wow, that was nice, thank you." At the same time, she reached to him and started rubbing his hard cock through his shorts. While she rubbed him, James reached to Alex, taking a breast in each hand to play with them.

They played with each other for only a short time before Alex began sliding James's shorts down, letting them drop to his feet and exposing his raging hard on. He stepped out of his shorts and was now naked with Alex. She took his cock in hand and stroked it gently, occasionally reaching down to fondled his balls only to resume her caressing of his cock.

I can't tell you what a rush it was to watch this. Alex looked me in the eyes and smiled as she played with James's cock while she licked her lips. I knew what she was going to do and anxiously awaited the moment. As she looked at me, I slid my shorts down and took them off, showing her the affect she was having on me. Her smile grew and waved me over to them.

As I approached them, Alex got off the deck and lowered herself to her knees. She was still holding James's cock in her hand. slowly stroking it and as I walked up to her, she reached for mine and began stroking me. I couldn't believe it, my once shy wife was kneeling before me, holding a cock in each hand, just moments away from sucking them.

Alex kept her eyes glued to mine and leaned over to James's cock, licked the underside of its head and then slowly took it into her mouth. I have to admit, I damn near came right then and there. The way she looked at me while she was taking another man's cock into her mouth was incredible and a huge turn on.

She pumped his cock a few times with her mouth then switched over to mine and began sucking mine. She did the same with me, then switched again, alternating between two very hard, saliva covered cocks.

This continued only for a short time before Alex go serious and decided to get us off. She let go of me and concentrated all of her attention on James. Grabbing him by his ass cheeks, Alex started sucking James's cock hard and fast! There was saliva dripping down her chin, slurping sounds and a few gags when she took him into her throat and held it there for a few seconds.

Determined to make James cum, Alex began a steady pumping with her mouth and it wasn't long before she could tell he was about to cum. When he did, Alex backed away from his cock and jacked him off, letting him cum on her face and into her mouth. When he was spent, Alex took his cock back into her mouth and sucking and licking him clean.

Finished, Alex turned to me and looked up at me. She had cum on her forehead, cheeks and around her mouth, even a little dripping from her chin. With a coy smile, she took my cock in hand, stoked it a couple times then took me all the way into her mouth and throat in one quick move.

She held my cock in her throat, gagging a little, then backed off and began pumping me hard, like she'd done to James. She didn't back off this time and let me cum in her mouth until I was done. When finished, she finally backed off and looked at me, with a little cum in the corner of her mouth.

Wow, what a sight! Alex was all smiles with cum from two men on her face and mouth, with some dripping onto her chest and tits. This was something she and I had talked about, and now, there she was, having just sucked off two guys, smiling, seemingly very proud of herself.

I helped her up and exclaimed, "Damn honey, that was amazing! Without a doubt, the most erotic thing I've ever seen!"

Alex, still smiling, replied, "Yes, it was amazing. I have to admit, I enjoyed that a lot! And, James, you have a great touch, I was very aroused by your touch, very sensual."

James, smiled back and told Alex, "Well thanks, you were great too, and you suck a mean cock!" Even I had to laugh at that, as did Alex. James was right, she does suck a mean cock.

Needing to clean up, Alex jumped back into the water then got out and toweled off. She stayed naked for the rest of the day and had James apply a new coat of sun screen to her entire body. This time, it really was just putting sun screen on her, with only a little playing with her tits and rubbing lotion over her pussy, just rubbing lotion in without fingering her, making sure she wouldn't get burned.

We cruised a bit more, giving Alex the opportunity to show off her naked body to three more fishermen. One boat waved us to a stop and came along side to get a better look. We complied and Alex stood at the side of our boat talking with them, giving them an excellent look up to her bare pussy and tits.

As much fun as we'd been having, it was time to turn in the boat and ready ourself for our final dinner at the resort before returning home. I told James I'd drive back if he wanted. I figured I'd give him a little more time to play with Alex. He agreed and as I slowly drove us back to the marina, James felt and sucked Alex's tits and fingered her to one more orgasm. After making her cum again, Alex returned the favor and knelt in front of James and sucked his cock one more time.

I couldn't believe she was doing it in such an open setting, as anyone passing by could have seen her. Unfortunately, no boats were nearby and I was the only one enjoying her performance, except James of course! Alex did get him off and let him cum in her mouth this time, swallowing what little cum he had left.

Back at the marina, we said our goodbyes, thanked each other, then went our separate ways. Alex and I dined alone that night, with her wearing another sexy top, giving our waiter many easy looks into her blouse at her exposed breasts. The next morning, we headed home, talking and reliving her time with James.

12