First Time Since School Pt. 01

Story Info
After years of denying my urges, I ride a big cock.
1.3k words
4.33
9.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in high school, I had a relationship with a teacher. At the time I didn't process whether it was right or wrong. I was under his spell--and ended up enjoying being his submissive slut.

Now, fifteen years later, and divorced, I'm sitting at my computer with my finger over the 'Enter' key. If I press the key, I'm committing to meeting an older gentleman about a mile from my home. We have been chatting online for about a week. Now, he wants to know if I'm interested or not. Yes or No. In other words, either stop sexting him or come over and suck his cock.

I pressed 'Enter.'

What happened next, reminded me of my experience in high school. I immediately felt numb and under his control. I took a shower and took special care to wash my hard seven inch cock. I soaped up my crack and inserted my soapy finger into my ass--to make sure it was clean--just as he instructed.

Thirty minutes later I was standing outside the front door of his beautiful home. I knocked lightly. Nothing. I started to panic. Maybe I'm at the wrong house. I rang the bell. I heard a faint call. "Come on in. We're in back."

We? I didn't know there would be more than one. I thought about leaving. What am I doing?

But I was unable to turn back. I opened the front door and stepped across the threshold. My cock was hard and uncomfortable. I took off my shoe and put them next to another pair of men's sports shoes.

"Leave your clothes at the door and come through to the back yard."

"Okay?" My voice was weak and my throat was dry.

I removed all my clothes and left them in a neat pile. My hard cock led the way. I moved through the living room where beautiful statues of naked men and women adorned the way. I passed through a massive kitchen and found the door to the patio. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Immediately before me sat an elderly man wearing a partially open robe which exposed a nice chest. He nodded. "Nice to meet you Stan." You have a really nice body.

I shook my head knowing that my body was average. I walked over to shake his hand. It was somewhat awkward since my hard-on bounced as I approached him. "Nice to meet you Phil!"

He waved his arm to the next chair. "This is my friend . . . Don."

Don rose from his chair. He was probably in his sixties but very slim and youthful looking. He was tall--very tall. Probably over six and half feet tall. He wore only a bathing suit that was tented nicely.

"So, Stan, I know that you only expected to meet me but I think this is a nice surprise for you. I'm assuming that everything you told me online is true--so why don't we get started?"

He seemed to sense my anxiety and my dry throat. "How about a drink?"

"Sure, anything is fine."

"I'l be right back."

As soon as Phil left. Don motioned for me to come over. "Hurry. We have to prepare you before Phil comes back." He handed me bikini bottoms and top. "Put these on."

He must have sensed my confusion. "We know you like to cross dress."

I slipped on the bikini bottoms. My hardon popped out from the fabric. I put on the bikini top and let Don tie me in back.

"Perfect! Oops, I forgot something. Turn around."

I turned around and let Don peal down my bikini bottom. "This will hurt a bit but he's coming back." I felt his finger slip into my ass. I immediately thought back on my high school teacher--and how he worked his fingers in me while sucking my cock."

"Don't worry, I already put lube on this." I felt pressure on my hole then he pushed hard until it stretched to accomodate the tear-shaped butt plug. It was so uncomfortable but a turn on. I remained hard. "I think you wear the butt plug very well," Don said as he reached around a slid his finger on the tip of my precum soaked cock. He licked his finger then slid my bikini bottom back up.

"You look beautiful!" I heard Phil say as he approached with two drinks. He handed one to me that offered a toast. "To Stan and his new adventure!"

I lifted my glass as Phil moved in for a kiss. It surprised me but we began kissing like high school sweat hearts. His tongue moved deeply around mine. I felt Don hug me from behind--rhythmically pushing the butt plug deeper.

"Let's finish our drinks before I cum too soon!"

Don nodded in agreement. I tried to sit but the plug was awkward. I partially laid on the patio couch.

"Tell me about your first experience," Phil said while opening his robe and giving me a first look at his cock. It was huge and getting bigger. I couldn't help staring at his cock as he stroked toward me. I felt my temperature rise.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

Don laughed. "I know. His cock is huge. I would say you'll get used to it but I never have."

I tried to tell him the story of my high school seduction by a teacher. He seemed to love the story and kept stroking. After a few moments, Don got on his knees before Phil and began sucking Phil's cock. I could only see Don's head bob and I could hear the sucking sounds.

"It's your turn Stan." Don moved aside to let me in. I got on my knees and got ready to suck my first cock in many years. "No, I mean it's your turn but I want you to sit on my cock."

I started to straddle him. 'No, turn the other way." I turned away from him. He pulled out the butt plug. I lowered myself until I could feel his cock push on my hole. "If you want to be my fuck toy--then you need to ride me hard and fast."

I lowered myself more then Phil grabbed my hips. He pushed his cock up into my tight hole. It hurt but I was so turned on . . . that all my inhibitions and momentary pain seemed to fade. He pushed a little deeper. "Ride those inches!"

I started to move up and down on just a few inches of his massive cock. I took another inch and concentrated on stroking his cock with my hole. I found a good rhythm and loved the sound of his cock pounding my willing hole. He responded with moans and grunts.

Don came over. He was so tall that his cock lined up nicely with my mouth. I began to suck and was surprised that Don's cock grew into a very thick seven inches. "I'm not going to last long," he said. His thick cock delivered a constant flow of precum that I drank down.

I entered into a different dimension. I just kept the rhythm going on Phil's cock while sucking Don. I was in a different place--complete submission. Then Don brought me back to reality when he moaned then filled my mouth with his cum. I had never tasted cum before. It was very different and I let his cum slide from my mouth. I used his cum to stroke my hard on as I slid up and down Phil's cock. We fucked for a few minutes more then I felt Phil lift me off. I sat next to him as he stood up then pointed his hard cock toward my face and stroked rapidly. I closed my eyes as thick ropes of cum criss-crossed my face and in my parted lips.

He stopped me from stroking. "You'll need to save that for later tonight."