First Time Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Liana masturbates with toys, as her master commands..
1.1k words
4.04
18.4k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetVice
SweetVice
14 Followers

All characters are fictional, over the age of 21, and it as implied consent (meaning I may not always write a scene of consent before the action takes place, so it is implied).

----------------------

A week went by as I waited anxiously for his call. My mind was constantly thinking about our first encounter together and it was difficult to stay my hand. His command that I don't orgasm until he allowed it just added to my need.

Around 4pm on the eighth day of waiting, a Thursday, I was laying on the couch scrolling through my phone. I had been toying with the idea of watching a little porn even though it would only torture me, when I got a call from an unknown number. I answered on the first ring and immediately sat at attention when I heard his voice.

"Hello slave. Have you been a good girl?"

Damn his voice was sexy. I answered in what I hoped was a seductive whisper, "Yes master. I have not had an orgasm since my night with you."

"Perfect." He paused and I waited in heated silence for what felt like eternity.

"Do you own a revealing dress?"

It took me a second to mentally think through my wardrobe before answering, "Yes master, I own a few."

"Good. I want you to come over at 5pm wearing your best dress. No makeup. I prefer a natural look."

"Yes master. I will get ready right now."

"Good girl." Then he hung up.

I immediately went to the closet in my bedroom and found the perfect dress. It was deep red and flowy but still clung to my body. The length hit mid thigh and the back was dipped to just above my bra line. The best part was how the V front hit the end of my breastbone and my large breasts practically fell out of it everytime I wore it. Usually I had fashion tape to keep them in place but I figured easy access would be best so I disregarded the tape. I paired the dress with a silky black thing and matching unlined black silk bra.

Once I finished getting ready I went over to my master's house, and arrived with a few minutes to spare. When I stepped out of my car I took a moment to adjust everything and make sure my overcoat was cinched tightly to accentuate my curves, then I walked up to the front door.

I noticed a fancy white board type item hanging by the door with a note that simply said Come In Slave. So I opened the door and took off my coat right there, so I could be seen through the large glass panel of the door, making sure my cleavage faced the street. When I looked around no one was there, but the tv in the living room was on so I walked in. There was an small array of sex toys laid out on the carpet, and I noticed that there was a porn video paused on the screen.

I remembered his instructions, that I should masturbate with toys while watching porn if he wasn't here to greet me. I sat down in front of the toys and saw a tv remote and a note that said, "Press play, have the volume up, and orgasm so hard your moans are louder than the video."

Just reading the note got me wet, so I pressed play and turned up the volume, then ran my hand over the toys. There was a clit vibrator, a ball gag, nipple clamps, and a dildo machine for me to sit on.

I had a feeling he was watching me from somewhere so I really wanted to put on a good show for him. Watching the slave in the video get spanked, her nipple clamps bouncing around, was hot and I pulled my breasts out from my clothes. My fingers played and pinched, making my nipples hard and ready. I put my mouth to each nipple and sucked, the cool air making them even harder now that they were wet. "Oh God that feels good."

I let my wet nipples sit in the air for a moment as I applied the ball gag. Then I picked up the nipple clamps and attached them to me. I moaned loudly both times I attached a clamp. My fingers found their way to my wet slit under my dress and start to work over my underwear.

My free hand found the clit vibrator and put it in my panties, "Oooh yes. Oh fuck."

I could feel myself getting close already. Holding off for a week made me so unbearably horny that I was surprised I hadn't already cum.

Now the slave in the video was on her knees being fucked from behind while another man had his dick in her mouth. Her breasts, still clamped, were swinging wildly and it was obvious they were getting tugged by hitting the carpet.

I got the dildo machine ready and climbed on top. It started going in and out of my pussy, the vibrator deliciously stimulating my clit. Moaning through my gag I leaned forward to ride it cowgirl style, the chain of the clamps just barely scraping the carpet and pulling on my nipples.

Within a minute I was convulsing wildly and moaning so loud the neighbors could probably hear me, even with the ball gag.

Once my orgasm dissipated I slide off the machine and started to take the toys off my body. I took the vibrator off, then the ball gag, leaving my favorite for last. I slowly undid the clamps from my nipples, sore but so worth it.

Then I realized that I had no instructions for afterwards. I decided to clean up the toys and put them in the chest underneath the tv. I was standing in front of the TV, deciding whether or not to leave it on, when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see my master standing next to the couch. Sadly he was fully clothed.

"That was an amazing display and it got me off quickly." He smirked at me, and I realized he had a camera watching me so he could masturbate to me. I smiled because it turned me on a lot.

He walked up to me and put his hands on my breasts, thumbs running over my nipples. "Ooh master." It was both painful and pleasurable. He stopped as quickly as he started, and then just drew his eyes slowly over my body.

"I want you to go home and pack essentials, and your best outfits. You will stay here this weekend. Be here tomorrow evening at 4pm." He took my hand and led me to the front door. "Don't wear anything except your coat and a pair of heels when you arrive."

"Yes master. I look forward to it." He held up my coat for me to put on, then opened the front door.

"You have been a good slave so far. I envision many things for us."

I left and hurried home, anxious to get ready for tomorrow evening.


SweetVice
SweetVice
14 Followers