All Comments on 'First Time Swap'

by AmateurPop

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It often happens this way

I was the nervous one the first time. My husband was excited to do it, and it was with our neighbors. It took me only 20 minutes to really get into it, and we all fucked until morning. It was a regular Saturday night date for 3 years until they moved far away. It was a wonderful time in our lives. Very enjoyable and erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SWAPPING

I still don't get a man wanting another man fuck his wife his brains are definitely in his cock end. I suppose in this case both men wanted to swap wives its fair to say their brains are in the same place.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Yes, much more

Loved the start, nice and wet xoxoxoxo Annette

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Rated 5 stars

Did my best to offset the 1 from the anon. You could have had a better score if you had used a different category. "Loving Wives" stories get low ratings because of the Morality Police. Should have gone for "Fetish" with the stockings angle or just "Group Sex". I liked it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4Some

Good Story,

Sometimes this is how things start.

My wife Debbie and I have never had a foursome But it looks fun. Having sex with another man's wife the whole time watching yours do the same thing WOW! That would be exciting.

Good Story. 5 STARS....

Debbie & Robert Las Vegas

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

Should have been longer with more detail. Ignore the anonymous assholes. Jealous wanna be's that know their wives would leave their little dicks if they ever got the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-nice

Yours must have already left your sorry ass, that's why you're on a porn site shooting off your mouth. That's it, isn't it? Gave it a one to offset that idiot with all the human parts who wouldn't know the meaning of an erotic story if it bit him in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rated it a 1 star

Swapping is boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need to do a better job proof reading

Proof read and correct the typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:legsfeettoes

Well, finally somebody admitted it, this should have been put in fetish. Never thought I'd see the day one of them actually admits that most of these stories don't belong here. One Star-swapping is not interesting reading, where is the angst, emotions and consequence of action? Always missing. More like just a porn scene. Oh, well, whatever floats your boat. To those that constantly whine, get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not great

This was about as exciting as an article about changing oil.

MaeWestFanMaeWestFanabout 6 years ago
I thought it was hot

I enjoyed reading. Turned me on and that is what it's all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:MaeWest

Any story where the wives are sluts turns you on, because most likely you put yourself in their position. Does your husband know you're a slut? Did you make him your cuckold yet?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
All

All the better LW whores praised this, so I won't read it or even give it a *1 to offset their gratuitous 5s.

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

Good story. Don't let the haters get you down. I received a comment on one of my early stories that has helped me a lot. 'You need an editor.' Typos and misspelled words are speed bumps that interrupt your story. Literotica has resources you can use. Keep at it. You have the stories in your head so please keep sharing them.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
No big problems here

Although it would have been nice for everyone to have agreed on a plan to swap prior to that night and for the new partners to have put more time and effort into seducing each other, the basics of the sex itself are good. This was a true swap. All four participated equally and thus parity is maintained beteeen the married psrtners.

Cuckoldry does not maintain parity between husband and wife. That inevitably harms their relationship. Hopefully, this series will not morph into a situation where one partner has greater freedoms than the other, creating superior and infeior roles in their relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous