First Time This Time

Story Info
We both get what we have been waiting for.
1k words
4.42
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You find yourself sitting next to me. Not the first time, not the only time, but you have never sat next to me alone before. It has only just occurred to you that this is the first time we have been alone together. Maybe it is just that little bit of alcohol talking but you realize you have wanted this for a long time. Have I wanted it too? You are not quite sure.

I must have, we have basically just been on a date. Or was that just two friends having fun together? You hope it was a date. You hope I hope it was a date. Well we are both at my place now, sitting on my couch.

You gently place your hand against mine. You are sure I am feeling a similar feeling to you. You can feel the pace of my pulse, faster than you would otherwise expect. You look into my eyes, I turn and look into yours. You realize that neither of us have said anything for quite a while now. You want me to kiss you. Do I want to kiss you?

Your question is answered as I lean closely into you. Our lips press against each other, gently. You can feel my hand brush against your face. I caress you gently. You can tell I have wanted this for a long time, maybe as long as you have wanted me. I pull away from you for just a moment and look into your eyes. You can tell by my gaze that I want you, that I need you.

We kiss again. You can feel this time though that my desire for you is more intense than you first thought. You are excited to feel my passion, you want me, need me. You whisper instructions in my ear. I hold your hand and help you stand up. I pull you toward my bedroom. You do not need much leading.

We collapse together on the bed. Our lips lock before we even hit the surface. We both seem to loose control of our hands. You do not know for sure which are yours, you just know you want to feel me inside you. You tell me what you want. You know you will get whatever you desire. What you desire is me.

You feel me grip your hands and pull them from me. I grasp both of your wrists with one of my hands. My other hand travels quickly around your body, feeling every aspect of you. The feeling inside you grows intensely as my finger slides into your pussy. You didn't realize you were wet until you feel my finger inside you. You open your mouth with a whimper of pleasure, but it is immediately sealed with my kiss.

I quickly move my face down the side of your body. Once again your breathing deepens with obvious pleasure. You feel my kisses move quickly down your body. I want to eat your pussy. I need to eat your pussy. I will eat your pussy. It drips for me in anticipation.

You feel my breath between your outstretched legs. You do your best to wrap your ankles around me, steering me in toward you. I don't need much direction though. I want to taste you. I want your clit underneath my tongue.

It does not take long for me to get what I want. You feel my mouth press between your legs. Another whimper of joy escapes your throat. I still have your hands under control with one of mine, but now I hold them just above my head. You grip my hair and try to push me further. You want to feel me deeply inside you. You want to let me taste as much of you as I can. I am obviously trying for the same goal.

Moaning escapes your mouth. Your pleasure ripples around your body like a foreign object exploring within you. It gets you wetter knowing that it is me. I am ravenous between your legs. Your hips seem to be becoming something not under your control. Each lap of my tongue heaves your body in absolute pleasure.

You loose what little control of your body as you orgasm with the utmost pleasure. You have wanted me for so long, but you did not know that I wanted your pleasure so much too. Your body slumps down onto my bed. You don't think you have experienced pleasure like that before.

You look up at me and see me pants fall down to the floor. My erection is obvious, you want me in you. You can see I will go deeply. Your legs are still apart for me. I slide my body up against yours and you can feel my shaft rub up against your leg. It is not long before you feel my cock teasing your still dripping pussy. It is not long before I slide myself inside you. Another gasp of pleasure escapes from your mouth. You have wanted me in you for so long.

Now I am inside you. You can feel my dick slide up deeper into you. You let your body slump against the bed. I am just having my way with you, and you want me to so badly. It is only pleasure that you feel, that and me inside you. I am giving you what you want and you are happy to just let me give it to you. I can have my way with you and you love it so much.

You continue to cry out with ecstatic joy. Each moan or gasp or whimper seems to encourage me to push myself between your legs. You are happy to give me all the help I need.

I thrust deeper and deeper into you, pushing myself as far as I can go. Our hips smash against each other. You can tell I want to explode within you. I look you in the eyes. You can feel my animal passion explode within you. The warmth of my cum ripples in your body. Something you have looked forward to for such a long time.