First Time with a CD

Story Info
First experience and I loved it.
819 words
4.16
8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When me and my wife got our first computer (Windows 95 PC) I discovered how easy it was to find porn. One evening as I was searching for new material and found pictures of transgenders, or shemales. No offence meant to anyone. Well, what I found got me excited and was attracted to those women. Some are absolutely gorgeous. I began to fantasize what it would be like sexually.

Fast forward to the late 2010's. I posted an ad on Craigslist for a "white cross dresser or transsexual" to meet during the day. One reply to my post was, "Would an oriental cross dresser be okay?" My response was, "Hell yes!" Before we met I told her up front that I could not always get erect because of Blood Pressure meds and she said that it was fine. We met with no expectations. We sat in my truck and talked for a while to break the ice. She was very passable. I asked if she wanted to head to my place. She said okay.

We stood in my kitchen, both a bit nervous so I said, "I'll follow your lead." She replied, "How about a kiss." I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close and we made out in my kitchen. I brushed her shoulder length brunette hair to the side and began kissing her neck. She said, "I like that." My hand slid down to her panties and under her skirt was a full erection. The head of her cock sticking out just above the red lace panties she had on. I looked at her and said follow me.

We went to the bedroom where I took off my clothes and she removed her panties. She was shaved clean which was a big turn on for me. We kissed some more and she pushed me to the bed.Then she slid her head between my legs and began sucking me. I slid further back on the bed and the next thing I knew she was straddling my face in a 69 position. She lowered her balls to my face. Well, when in Rome! I licker her balls and then her ass to get it wet. Then while licking her balls I slide a finger in and she rode my finger. She lifted herself a little and then back so her erection was in my face. She reached back pushed her cock toward my mouth and I took it in.

We switched positions and as she laid on the bed I straddled her face stroking her mouth with a semi hard cock. She said, "I like when you fuck my face." As I was stroking her face I had a handful of her erection stroking her. I got up and asked her to sit on the side of the bed and she did. I knelt down in front of her; spread her legs, and starting kissing and licking her inner thighs at the knees. I slowly moved up her thigh kissing my way up to the crease where her thighs met her torso. I worked my tongue around her balls then up her hard shaft. I rubbed my lips and tongue all over her soft velvety head before slipping just the head into my mouth. I loved it. She was only about four to four and a half inches long but I didn't mind. I worked her entire erection into my mouth and tongued the base of her cock. She moaned like crazy and wrapped her legs around my head and forced my head onto her. I was loving life!

After sucking her for a while she turned around hung her head off the side of the bed and took my cock in her mouth again. As much as I was turned on by all this I could not get fully erect. I went down on her as she sucked me. Her hips were just thrusting her cock into my mouth and I must have been doing something right because she was squirming and moaning. I slid her cock out of my mouth and grabbed it, stroking it. The head was just swollen and almost purple. It was beautiful. I was trying hard to get her to cum but she resisted for some reason. After about an hour of fooling around she told me she had to go. We never exchanged any bodily fluids even though I got close to having an orgasm. She never came back, probably because of the erection problem.

I never thought I would like having an erection in my mouth but I was wrong. It was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. Though I have only done this once I look forward to having the head of a hard cock on my lips and tongue again. Next time I'm going to make it last. OH, and I'll bring Viagra!