First time with a Couple

Story Info
First time with a Couple Bi male.
887 words
4.36
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story started like a lot of other peoples, it was a Friday and since I was alone got a little bit drunk and downloaded everyone's favorite sex app. I looked for a while and wasn't really feeling too much, most guys were just being pic collectors and I hadn't had much experience with men.

After searching for a while I got a message from a profile with a couple (seemed late 40s early 50s). I assumed at first it was just the guy but I figured I'd entertain it. I sent pics and so did he.

He then asked if I was into his wife too. She was shorter but fit, perfectly round fake boobs and a thicker butt. I said I was all the way in, they even had me leave my friends party to FaceTime them.

We met at an Applebees (so corny) and had a drink or two. We all decide we can go back to their hot tub and I was sweating I was so nervous. He was about 5'9 and thinner but fit. We get back to their place and they say I can take my clothes off then we'll head to the hot tub.

They both come down in robes and I am totally naked it was awkward at first then it felt kind of hot feeling them both check me out while they weren't totally naked. She told me to walk over tuo the hot tub and her husband followed behind, I checked behind and he was locked in on my butt.

So we get to the hot tub and get in with drinks and the wife immediately starts telling stories. One where her and her husband brought home a hot australian guy and she kept saying "all I could think was put a cock in his mouth" I was rock hard under the water telling her how sexy it all was.

After a bit she looked at her husband and he stood up next to me in the hot tub, his 7 inch cock soft right next to my face. She said "well why don't you suck it." I turned towards it immediately and started. I started licking and kissing his cock and I glanced over at her as she played with herself. I kept going until I started to throat him and he grabbed my head and said "we need to go inside before you get there."

We all got out and dried off to head upstairs. When we got there the wife stopped me in the hallway and pointed me to the bathroom and told me "clean up in there. He knows you're a bottom."

I ran into the bathroom and quickly cleaned up she was so direct I would do anything she said. I walk into the room and he tells me to lay on the bed, he climbs on top of me and I am taking him in my throat while he sucks me. I am choking on him loud and his wife grabs my hand and puts it right on her pussy to rub it. I was already so hard and turned on they could do anything to me. After a few more minutes she pushed her husband off of me then got on top of him. She was riding him and I walked over to be behind her, I watched and rubbed his balls for a bit then decided they would both rather be licked. I put my tongue right on her hole and went up and down from her hole to his shaft and balls, we stayed that way for a bit then she said "you need to eat my pussy now" and laid on her back.

So I get between her legs laid down and start going, I love eating pussy so it was great for me. But then I hear him moving around and open up a bottle of lube, then feel his finger exploring my ass. I tried to turn and she grabbed my head to keep me eating her. I mumbled "go slow" as I licked her and he started getting into my ass. I pushed my face into her legs more and kissed her passionately. He kept sliding in further and I kept dealing with it by using my tongue on her.

Before long he was all the way in and sliding in and out I was practically moaning like a female pornstar. Eventually he slapped my ass and pulled out. He told me to fuck his wife. She got on all fours and I started going. It felt so good knowing he had just cum in me and I was fucking his wife. I was mesmerized by her ass slapping against me as I felt cum between my cheeks.after a few minutes he pulled me off by my shoulder and put his wife on her back and went right in her ass.

It was so hot, I had my cock right against his face until after few minutes he came for a second time in her ass and she stroked me until I finished on her face.

We all kissed, which was incredible. I showered then headed out, he slapped me on the ass and kissed me on the way out while his wife watched.