The Delivery Boy Cometh

Story Info
A young delivery driver finally is seduced to the gay side.
2.4k words
4.62
11.8k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a 20-year-old student, I commuted to a community college and got a job in a popular Chinese restaurant, mostly making food deliveries but also learning food prep when deliveries were slow. I wanted to get my associate degree in Culinary Arts so I could use that to get into the CIA (Culinary Institute of America) or, I dreamed, the Escoffier School.

I am white, which apparently shocked people I worked there, but one of the cooks was Mexican. I wanted to learn about all the national styles of cuisine.

At this point I had two experiences with guys, one a year or so ago with a grad student, which was very 'meh' and another with an older guy who catfished me.

The second man was a gross fat older guy, so I was pretty set I was straight.

At the end of a shift, and around closing if a late delivery order came in, I would cash out and pay for that delivery, so when I got the money I could just keep it and go straight home.

One winter night, I cashed out for a last delivery to a nearby town to which I seldom delivered. And, I had never been to the neighborhood the order was going to. Most of our customers were regulars.

I get to the address and ring the bell. The guy that answered was apparently my type because I remember getting very turned on, nervous and could barely speak. Let's call him Rex for the purposes of my confession.

Rex's flannel shirt was wide open, and he had a really great body, muscled but naturally so. Probably in his late 40s early 50s, he had some sexy hair on his chest and a happy trail down his abdomen -- not a six pack but tight. Rex was very handsome, rugged.

He said, "Oh, sorry, I wasn't expecting it to be that fast. Why don't you come in while I get my wallet."

Normally, we didn't go past the door for reasons of personal safety and courtesy. But, it was bitterly cold and a stiff wind almost pushed me in. I stuttered an okay and stepped inside to follow him in. On the coffee table, I saw several books and magazines that were clearly in no order and one of them caught my eye.

It was a graphic novel or comic, but the open page showed two guys fucking. I couldn't stop staring at it and he caught me. The whole time I am oblivious to the possibility he was baiting me. Rex grabbed it and apologized.

"I usually keep those things out of plain sight," he said. "You're not old enough to see it.

Not thinking, I just responded with a laugh and said, "It's OK. I'm old enough. I'm 20, and I've seen a few things." Rex chuckled softly with relief.

"Shit," I thought. "He probably thinks I'm flirting now. ... Am I?"

Who knew. I was young and dumb.

Then, he asked if I had ever seen anything like that before.

I said no, not exactly.

"I've seen porn and lots of magazines as a kid, but never comics like that."

Rex said he likes them and found them years ago through a friend. He finally handed me the money and said, "Sorry for taking your time. I'm sure you have to get back to make more deliveries."

Dumb me responded, "No problem, I cashed out, so I can go home from here. I'm not doing anything more anyway."

"Well, in that case, do you want to watch the game with me. Maybe warm up a little with a beer or two before you go?"

It was Monday Night Football, and it was almost arctic outside. I said, "OK" with a nervous voice because I wasn't yet 21.

Rex laughed and said, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone if you don't tell anyone I gave it to you. I am good at keeping secrets. I bet you are too." I nodded in the affirmative.

I chuckled as he grabbed some beers for us, and we sat down. I'd never done anything like that with a customer, and honestly, I can't believe I did. It was the lusty 'lizard brain' taking over, my youthful horniness, like a part of me wasn't telling my mind what I was even wanting to happen.

As we were sitting there talking and watching the game that novel was still there, and I kept peeking at it.

During a commercial break, Rex noticed and told me to take a look and see if I liked it. I started looking through it. The graphic novel was definitely leather-heavy with plenty of daddy/bears fucking twinks.

At the time, i was five foot 11 inches, very fit and lean, probably slightly taller and muscled than a twink but still in that range. I didn't have much body hair -- wisps on my legs and arms, thicker at the pubes. My beard line was mostly under my jaw, giving me a youthful face.

That's also about the time he asked me my name, Danny, and he told me his.

Rex was about my six one or two inches, but definitely more than 200 pounds, very strong and fit.

I'm flipping through the book, and he asks me what I think.

I paused, and answered, "The artwork is pretty good. The artist really makes it look better than it is."

Rex seemed a little disappointed with that. "What do you mean? It seems like you are enjoying it."

I then realized I was rock hard, and my cock was slightly tenting my sweatpants, which I had changed into at the restaurant for the last delivery. Usually, they had us wear a uniform when working.

I hoped he hadn't noticed, but I could tell when he averted his eyes that he had. I put the book on my lap to tried to hide it.

I had no idea what to say at that point and didn't want him to know how turned on I was.

But, he asked, "'Better than it is' -- have you tried to do something like that with a friend?"

I froze, but the second beer probably was what let me slowly say "no, not really."

Rex followed up with, "What do you mean not really? Don't be shy. You see what I like."

I took a big sip and said I hooked up with two guys with pretty mixed-to-bad results.

More questions from him prompted me to recount the story of the awkward guy with a small, thin dick who barely lasted 2 minutes. Second was the gross old catfish.

After that, he said, "Woah, I hope you don't think I'm gross and old."

Rex was playing me like a fiddle.

I said "No way, you are jacked. Girls must throw themselves at you." Again, I was a nervous, idiot, but I caught myself and paused before I said anything stupider.

He laughed and said, "They do, but I prefer the boys." It was on. Rex slowly put his hand on my leg, then moved the book away so my hard dick was very visible in the crotch of my sweats.

"And I think you may like the daddies."

I froze and had no idea what to say or how I even felt about what was unfolding. Clearly, I was turned on, but also so nervous. I didn't want another bad experience, and I had just met Rex.

"Don't be shy. Your body is doing the talking." He started complimenting my body.

"So, tight and lean and fit. You're such a handsome boy. Don't think I didn't notice that ass, too."

He took his shirt off and started rubbing my abs and chest under my shirt. He pulled my hand to his, and then I was doing the same to him. Rex was older but still fit. I remember the hardness of his pecs under my hand, the fur and fuzz of his chest, and the whiff of his scent from under his arms.

I truly couldn't believe what was happening and that I was enjoying it. Maybe the cliché about the 'third time' was true. Rex then undid his pants, lifted his hips to slid his pants and underwear off.

I finally saw his cock, and damn, was it nice. Rex was almost fully engorged, and it was a beautiful dick; cut, and probably around 7.5 inches with a solid, decent thickness.

"Go on, touch it," and I did. I stroked it. Feeling its heat and mass. I actually licked my lips, and Rex smiled.

"There it is. I see the hunger in you now. You're mine."

He grabbed the back of my head and guided my face to it. At that point, I was all in and dove mouth first onto his cock to suck. My tongue swirled around his cockhead, teased and explored. Rex was loving it, and I was really enjoying myself, too. This is what I wanted those first two times. His flesh in my mouth, pulsing, taking pleasure from my wet, hungry lust.

He said, "So my cock must be better than the other two, huh?"

I came off to respond, "Oh, absolutely."

He pulled off my shirt and put me on my knees as he was sitting on the couch watching me suck his cock. That's when he started to really get verbal.

"You like that daddy cock, don't you, boy?"

I said, "Yes, Daddy."

I couldn't believe what I was saying and that I was actually liking the words coming out of my mouth. I remember thinking, "This is what I needed. I needed a strong, hot daddy to show me what's what and use me. Those other guys were just bad matches."

Next, he said, "Oh, I knew you'd be a good cocksucker when I opened the door. I could feel the hunger off you. I am going to make you my bitch boy, and you're going to love it. I am going to train you up and force you to shed all those stupid inhibitions. I am going to show you who you are."

Again, I just said, "Yes, daddy," and thought "What the fuck is happening?"

He stood up and grabbed me by the shoulder and said, "Come with me, boy."

We walked to his bedroom, and he pushed me toward the bed and me face down.

Next, he pulled my sweat pants down. I knew what was about to happen, and I couldn't believe it. Rex started to eat my hole, and it felt sooooo good. I had never had that before and couldn't believe what it felt like.

"This is my hole, boy" over and over. He lubed his fingers and my hole and started to ask me questions in a demanding voice.

"Whose hole is this, boy?"

"It's yours, daddy!"

"And what do you want me to do to it boy?"

"Fuck my hole, daddy!"

He pushed me onto my back on the bed, climbed on top and then slowly pushed his cock into me I let.

I let out a whimper, which he loved. He told me he was pleased with how tight I was.

Over and over again, Rex told me how he was going to make my asshole into his personal property. He said the more he fucked me the more he would own me, shape me. I know it was sort of crazy talk in the heat of the moment, but he even said his seed would make its way to my brain and mind. I wasn't a virgin with girls but him on top with my legs up felt so vulnerable and made me think of the girls I had fucked. Now, I was one of them. Not a girl, not trans, but just as submissive and hungry for Rex's thrusts as any 20 year-old woman would have been.

Rex started to really pick up the pace as I grunted, moaned and whimpered in submission.

"You are such a good cock slut and made to be fucked by daddy."

Every time he said something to me, I answered with an enthusiastic although slightly strangled, "Yes, Daddy." Or, "Yes, you know best, Daddy."

So much pleasure was vibrating and moving in waves through my body. He teased and nudged my prostate. I couldn't believe it felt so good. Rex was really giving it to me, and I felt his arms tensing up.

"I am getting so close, sweetie," he said. "Let's see if we can come together. You start stroking when I tell you." For a half minute, Rex was silent. There was just the sounds of our breathing, a stillness to the room and the sounds of his thrusts in my lubed boypussy.

"Now!"

I started to stroke it. It took maybe five strokes for me to shoot my load all over myself, which, set him off and he started to grunt. I felt his cock swell up inside me and shoot.

He collapsed on top of me and then my cum was all over both of us as we laid there. He pulled off the condom, and it was filled with sooooo much cum.

He said "Thanks, Danny. I needed that, and you have such a great ass."

Rex went to his bathroom to clean up a bit, then came back as I was putting my pants on.

He said, "Don't you worry, boy. This won't be the last time."

I said, "OK, he grabbed my arm and said, "'OK,' what?"

"OK, Daddy," to which he said, "Good boy," and smacked my ass.

After the hot sex, the cold, winter weather outside felt good. I made it back to my car. Naked and crawling.

The next time I was over with an order he had me strip inside the front door and crawl to him. He pulled his magnificent cock out to dick slap my face and spit. The more he humiliated me, the more I loved sex with him. I was a sponge for verbal degradation.

Rex fucked me all but two times when I visited. Those times were oral only, and he had me orally edge him for about 45 minutes each time. His loads then were huge, plenty of cum in my mouth AND on my face.

Our sexual relationship lasted about a year until he had to move away for work. For the 'goodbye' sex that last time, he took some Viagra and worked me over good with multiple fucks from him and blowjobs for him until we both were exhausted.

If it wasn't for him, I might never have tried cock again. By the way, I chose 'Rex' as his made-up name because for that year he was my king. Long live the King. He ruled my world.