First Time with a Mare

Story Info
A man has his first with a loving, transgender anthro mare..
2.1k words
9.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

David moaned, lying back on the mare's bed, though the man knew what was to come. The bottle of wine was half-drunk on the dining room table of Sara's house, though he had been too nervous to even really take in her simple yet tasteful décor, how she'd chosen to present herself and the house that she called home

He'd had eyes on her, though he had not understood why, at the time, why she'd had eyes on him, a man with a little bit of a thicker girth than most. Yet there was more than simply how one looked, which he had come to understand too, even if David had become more and more devoted to Sara's physicality during their time together. He shivered in memory of how damn good her abs had felt under his hands that first time coming together, the man and the mare, though he had been down on his knees before her, sucking her cock.

That had been a first time for him, though David still had the biggest first time to go. He'd wanted to wait, wanted to know that he was with the right one, but the mare stripping down before him could not fail to be right when there was not a damn thing wrong about her. Sara blew him a kiss, brushing her forelock out of her eyes, her eyes large and soft and kind, brimming over with warmth.

"I'm going to take good care of you, darling."

He knew she would, she always would, that was why he finally felt ready enough for that big step as she helped him out of his clothes too, shirt drawn up and over his head, trousers tossed aside, crumpled on the floor of her bedroom. There would be nothing clean or pressed for him to change into the coming morning, yet what kind of walk of shame could the trip home the next day be when there was not a damn thing at all there for him to possibly be ashamed of?

She paused, her lips brushing his, though it was natural that the kiss rapidly deepened, moaning into one another's mouths. Kissing was more familiar and intimate to them, having tried it a few times since that blowjob encounter, that time after the gym had closed for the day... Not that that had not been good in a different way. But there was something about the way that their lips came up against one another so softly at first and yet could not hold back the fiery passion within them that worked them up into a frenzy.

David submitted to her, however, her tongue leading the way, devouring his mouth with her larger lips and tongue. He didn't want to be in control, in charge, not when Sara made him weak at the knees, the mare moving over him, her cock hardening, thick and full with blood in all the right places. He could only sweep his fingers and hands over her shoulders, the crest of her neck, thicker and more stallion-like, but there were other parts of her that he could reach too, where her cock was beyond the stretch of his arms.

He kissed her passionately, head pressed back down into the bed, the mare rocking her hips, her breasts warm and full in his hands. There was a scar there, beneath each, though barely noticeable, at least to him and the touch of his gentle fingers. He'd kissed them once, sweetly adoring every part of her, for there was no one in the world, no mare greater, that could ever match up to the glory of Sara and the light in which he viewed her.

Love... Oh, no... Maybe not quite yet. Infatuation, yes, trust, yes, longing, yes -- but all in the best of ways. There was nothing between him and Sara that needed to be held back as his cock hardened, a decent size but not as large as her equine meat.

Sara blew him a kiss, eyes dancing, pushing his legs up a little so that the pucker of his anal ring was better exposed, a tight hole that would soon feel the pleasure of her breeding pole. The mare moaned, deeply and gutturally, though could not stop her tail from flicking back and forth in excitement.

The moment had come, the moment was right, the man before her enticing her so sweetly. She was a sucker for determination, yet so rarely did it come together with such blessed adoration for her in a partner that she could lust for. The mare was fortunate, very fortunate, yet she was keen to make good on her promise to him too, to strip him ever so sweetly of his virginity as the flat tip of her cock pressed to his anal ring. Under her, his legs bent back and out to the sides a little, leaving no restriction, David moaned.

"Relax, David," she breathed, though there was an air of command in her tone too. "Nothing bad is going to happen to you here. You're going to love this."

He nodded, eyes closed, though the after image of her remained as if printed on the inside of his eyelids, the weightlifting muscle mare who had dominated his thoughts and dreams for so long. His meal rested lightly in his stomach after the fine meal and wine that they had shared together, but the wine had done wonders to relax him, making him believe, for the first time, that it was really something that he could do.

David nodded to her. He was ready.

Slowly, so very slowly, she pressed into him, taking his virginity and cheery so sweetly that there was no pain at all. Her cock had been softly lubricated without him realising, easing its passage a little for their first time together, though that would not be needed subsequently, not always. It was just a little thing to help David feel more comfortable, though Sara would never have wanted, to hurt him, not in any way. She might have been strong, but there was a tenderness in her too that she didn't so often allow those around her to see.

That was why David was special as he moaned, her cock slipping deeper and deeper into her, taking her shaft deeply. It was easier to penetrate him like that than it had been for him to deepthroat her, considering the size of her cock, though Sara had to go slowly, letting him accept her hot length at his own pace.

There was no rush. There had never been any rush.

David moaned, panting, his chest shuddering, dark with a curl of hair. His brown hair stuck lightly to the back of his neck in a curl of damp sweat, eyes half-closed, though he wanted to keep himself right there in the moment, to experience everything that the smoking hot mare had to offer him. His arse tried to squeeze around her, but he could not have been sure whether he managed to tighten around her at all or not, lost in pleasure. Yet he wanted to give her pleasure too, so much pleasure, straining and whimpering even in the heat of the moment, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed hard.

"Ah... Sara..." He twisted lightly, his hands finding her forearms, the mare's fingers curled around his ankles, helping him to keep his legs a little elevated. "Oh... That feels..."

He didn't have the words with which to express himself, however, the mare reading it in his expression, thrusting, pushing into him powerfully. David's backside softened and opened around her, stroke after stroke, the two of them becoming more comfortable with each other's bodies as the moments passed. In past the medial ring, she eased deeper, grunting and snorting, her nostrils fluttering with puffs and ripples of breath, tail wantonly lashing the air.

What Sara wanted was what Sara got, even though the man woke something more in her, muscles tense, gleaming with the faintest hint of perspiration. Burning up from the inside out, the mare groaned as she filled him, deeper and deeper until the edge of her sheath kissed his backside sweetly. He rocked and ground on her, using the leverage she had on his legs against him, for he could not bear down into the bed with his feet, offering the man little else that he could use to his advantage.

His cock throbbed helplessly, though David did not have the presence of mind to grasp it, not when the pleasure searing through him was already so overwhelming. His head twisted, rolling from one shoulder to the other, chest shuddering as he snatched in what gasps of breath that he felt he could.

"Ah... So full... Oh, god..."

She was thicker than he had ever imagined taking, thrusts shaking his whole body, exactly as he'd wanted. He could not take her thrusts without being reminded of the muscle that lay behind Sara's dominant, powerful physique, what she had spent years upon years building up, refining, her attitude diligent, pursuing the course of what her body could do for her. Of course, that had come with trials at times, though Sara could well and honestly say that she was in the body that she wanted.

She wanted that for David too, for him to be his best self, even as she shared lust between them. Sara snorted heavily, powering into him, the slap of her hips on his buttocks and the backs of his raised thighs filled the room, softly seductive even as he caught his breath.

Yet, for David, it was her paw wrapping around his cock, stroking, squeezing, that sent him spiralling over the edge, losing control of himself as he practically howled out his bliss. Sounds that he had never considered making before burst unbidden from his lips as his cock spurted, drooling cum over her paw, the mare grunting, huffing, hammering into him. His body loosened around her a little more, allowing her to quicken the pace and the force of her pounds, that thick length of horse cock powering into him.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Only moans and cries of lust were spent between them as she took him, muzzle wrinkling, so close to the edge herself too. Her flare thickened, swelling slowly, yet David could not rock back onto it any more than he already had, lips parted in a long, drawn-out moan that spoke volumes of his passion for her.

"Please..." He panted, eyes fixed on her, shining with need. "Fill me... Ah... Sara, please cum in me!"

His cock softened against his crotch as she released him but there was only one thing the mare could do and that was to give him every drop that her quivering nuts had to give, bouncing off his arse with every thrust. Sara panted heavily above him, breathing hard through her nostrils, yet would not stop, could not stop, not until she had achieved her high and given the sweet man every thick, delicious drop of cum that he had begged from her.

"Unff... Yes..." She groaned, ears twitching, mane clinging to the dampness of sweat painting the muscle of her "cresty" neck. "Here it...comes!"

That was all the warning she could give him as she filled him, keening out in a neigh of triumph, her cock sinking deeply up into his anal passage so that not an inch of it went to waste. Her cum poured forth in thick, heady ropes, splattering up inside him, though a little squelched back down the length of her cock, oozing out of his anal ring as she pounded him. There was no pause for Sara even in the heat of orgasm, spending her lust inside him as David, most certainly, could no longer call himself a virgin.

She stayed there over him, letting his legs soften to the sides of her, huffing and panting, breath mingling as she strained down to kiss him, cock still buried in his arse. They needed that moment, that time together, allowing it to ease down, the feel of her dick stretching him out simply sublime even as not a drop went to waste. That which slopped out, well, that would serve as another mark and reminder on a ruined bedspread for a fuck well taken, even if there would be many more times to come between them too.

In the warmth of the kiss, his arms encircling as much of the equine's body as he was able, David's heart soared.

Everything had been worth the wait.

All for Sara.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Inflated with a Mare's Lust A transgender anthro mare fills her human lover...in NonHuman
Huntress Young Aquia sets off a Huntress's trap.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Breeding Seasons Boys should be careful wandering the world beyond the walls.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Weekend in Jail A weekend in jail with a crossdresser, leads to great sex.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories