All Comments on 'First Time With a Stranger'

by climber25252

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written; too bad that he couldn't nut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better ending... Brian and Kathy realized at the same moment she was married to a sissy wimp loser. They kicked hubby out of the room. When he tried to fight it Brian just beat him up and tossed him into the hall. In a week or so Kathy began destroying the joke of a man emotionally and financially in the divorce. Four weeks later she found out she was pregnant with alpha male Brian's child. She called him to tell him the good news and she wanted to be with him."Sorry bitch, but I don't get into relationships with cheating skank sluts like you. I just enjoy fucking them and fucking up their pathetic marriages. You're on your own whore." He was laughing as he hung up. She didn't have the money to go after him in court, nor did she even know where he lived. Kathy joined the ranks of stupid single sluts raising a bastard kid. Fool husband and dumb bitch ended up where they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Congrats on your first story. Please break down your paragraphs so the story will flow better, this story reads like individual sentences cobbled together; an editor will greatly help. Good luck.

larrycandolarrycando3 months ago

i wish he had cum and left a mess for the husband to clean up after he left.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I took one look at your "paragraphs" and gave this a 1.

.

If you do nothing else to break them up, follow the general guideline of starting a new paragraph when the character speaking changes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't know why these reviewers are all upset about possible STDs and pregnancy! This is a fantasy site, where your mind can go places you know your body will never go. If you want the real world of all the bad things that can happen, then stay in your own real world and don't bother reading these types of stories. Think of Hollywood movies; they stop when the single man and woman fall in love. They don't go further into the real world of divorce, fights, bratty children, taxes, bills, mortgages - all things that we all know is truely what will happen.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a turn on to have an attractive sexy wife who is not afraid to have sex with another man that turns her on and allows her lucky husband to watch.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perfect story. Sex with married women is so hot. Too bad he couldn’t finish the job. It’d been great if he wasn’t fixed and sent her home knocked up.

patilliepatillie3 months ago

Damn, good story, too bad he couldnt nut, that is anticlimactic and never makes a woman feel good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's a good story, but I learned the hard way to relax when a man says he is "fixed." He may be telling the truth, but I got a raging case of gonorrhea from fucking a guy bareback while my husband watched. Later, of course, I infected my husband. Never, ever, fuck a stranger without a condom.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perfect holiday sex i love watching my wife being filled and stretched by someone who can actually hit her cervix something iv never been able to do. She enjoys sex and loves feeling a cock that presses on her cervix. Sometimes another man on holiday sometimes a local guy gets to give her the pleasure. We try to holiday where there are nude beaches probably as we can see which guys are endowed and suitable. She loves being flirted with and can be quite touchy letting a guy she wants sex with know what she wants and telling them that i am a cuckold husband. Over time i have become bisexual and enjoy sharing a hot penis with her and with the right guy we love watching each other have sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Holiday sex like this is the best and i love watching my wife naked spreading her legs with her smooth vagina on view inviting another mans erection to plunge into her. Seeing her eyes widen and roll in her head as he dissapears into her sex is so hot and i drip with precum always. I love the way she tells a man to fuck her and how she comments on how his cock feels inside her and she knows it turns me on hearing her say how its so much bigger and so thick its her way to tease me. I have watched her being fucked many times both in our bedroom and outside when we have taken a villa and she is naked on a sunlounger or picnic type table. Her telling a man dont pull out cum inside me brings me close to orgasm and i love her gasps as a man thrusts hard into her pulling her as far onto his erection hearing him groan as he ropes his cum as far into her sex as he can and how she looks me in the eye grinning in her pleasure at taking his semen. I love reclaiming her but always after i have buried my face between her legs tasting his semen and her juices as her hands grasp my head and she grinds herself on my face. When she lets my head go i know its time to sink my erection into her and add my semen to her sex and i enjoy a rewarding orgasm doing so. Holiday sex is simply the hottest sex we have with others enjoying my insatiable wife. Paul and Georgina.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous