All Comments on 'First Time with Another Man'

by youngdrew

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

I'm just not sure who was more pathetic, Mark or Katya.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

Hope Noah left her with a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do husbands in all these types of stories give away their wife? The skank is not the husbands any more she is some one else bitch now.

richard_frichard_falmost 2 years ago

Great story, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a piss poor way to introduce your stories to the world of Literotica readers. How many times has this story been done? And most of them better. I used to check the stories on Lit every day, but trash like this makes me want to stay away even longer. If it's going to be a cuck story, which this is, tag it. I think the only cliche you missed was the guy being black with a 15" dick, oh yeah, and he could fuck all night. Other than that you hit every one of them. The only reason I read it is because you're new and I try to give every newbie a chance to pique my interest. You failed. I'll be sure to ignore anything else you submit. 1*

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Yes, this author also proves with his story that idiots do not die out!

Lumpy2Lumpy2almost 2 years ago

Great story ! I hope I can talk my wife into doing this for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Made me masterbate

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Useless story with not one bit of originality or anything remotely interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

18 stories posted today and almost all appear to be garbage. Typical LW day. A bunch of willing cuckold bullshit stories. ONE STAR for every one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

18 stories posted today and almost all appear to be garbage. Typical LW day. A bunch of willing cuckold bullshit stories. ONE STAR for every one of them.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

So stupid, no real relationship. He is just pimping his wife out for sex without getting paid. Stupid characterisation, just another idiotic husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From the story -- "Mark kissed my neck, then looked up and smiled at the two of us in the mirror.

"I'll be thinking about you tonight."" -- And upon Katya's realization how little Mark loved her but whored her out for his own evil and demented fantasies, Katya divorced Mark. Now she's free to do whatever she wants without Mark as a middleman...and Mark can continue thinking about what he threw away.

Also from the story -- ""Mmmmmm, Noah. Look at that. You're fucking a married woman." ... "Oh yeah Noah. Do you like feeling this married cunt all over you?"" -- Here is the reality of the hot wife lifestyle. The husband who shares his wife, the wife who agrees to be shared and the bull who knows he is screwing a married woman. They all know that the real thrill is committing an act of evil. It is an action against the institution of marriage, an institution most people hold to be holy. By degrading the marriage and the vows taken in the formalizing of the union they thumb their noses in God's face. They have an illness of the soul.

elvis1665elvis1665almost 2 years ago

damn..that was so hot...just what i was looking for this afternoon

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Playing stupid fetish games with the risk of bringing an innocent life into the world is idiotic. Talk about losing the Good Parent Lottery before you were ever born....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope not for me.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Repression does not transfer to the written word very well.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

how in the world did this story get 3.6 stars?

there must have been a cuckolds get-together party where the cucks decides to award a cuck story of the day while waiting for their wives to be gangbanged by the town's bull population...

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

Fantastic that you not only did what your husband wanted you to do but you did it as you wanted to. You fucked another man for you and for your husband and you let him cum inside you hot pussy. I've done that a few times with my ex and unless your really into letting your wife get fucked by another man you'd never understand how wonderful it is.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 2 years ago

Good sex but as for hubby sending wifey out to get banged & create the "hot wife", not my style. I don't understand men that actually do it either. I know just a story- ya right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well done, write some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Glad her husband got to reclaim her. I look forward to reading more by you.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cucks always give permission. Why would anyone want to reclaim a whore? Rehoming her makes more sense.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Drew, do not be unsettled by the 5 comments, 4 of which were harshly negative. Focus on the fact that you got SIXTEEN Followers which is huge. There are many who, like these 4 negativos, make a profession of reading cuck type stories and then slagging them. It is their way of demonstrating their manhood I guess. This one was to short and incomplete for me to rate it highly, but it shows great promise. DO keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Pointless

I really couldn’t say it anymore this story is completely pointless. This story has been written so many times and nearly all written the same aka pointless. All you seem to have done is just reworded this story but it’s just like all the rest of these stories. You have got a chance to show people on this site what you can do aka write. This time if you are going to write again first thing get yourself an editor second don’t and I mean don’t write stories like this again. Third you have got a whole site to mess with from plain old novels to nonConsent. Forth what you do write don’t base your stories on the characters like a normal story. Fifth the reason you don’t base your stories on the characters is that there are so many different category’s on this site put your stories in the wrong category and you are toast reader hate lazy writers ( as you have seen by this story). Sixth you base your stories on what sexual activity you get your characters doing aka you write about a husband and wife that have anal sex and you are writing a anal category story. Or you write about 2 wife’s that get “ friendly “ with each other you are writing a lesbian category story. Do you understand the story you wrote was basically a voyeur/ fetish category’s story because it’s pointless the story never made sense. Loving wife category is more for BTB stories ( Burn The Bitch/ Bastard ) or just a plain old love story between just a husband and wife ( no extra people involved) no thrills or anything. So if you are going to write again just please take a step back look at what you think you want to write about and try to understand how the category’s work ok . But please never ever write a story like you have just written again ok it was absolutely awful ok .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More of the mass mental illness which seems to be prevalent in Loving Wives stories these days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It doesn’t make sense. An ambitious man, who loves his wife, wouldn’t also want his wife to fuck another man. That is the realm of the self loathing man.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Some,men understand this and some men do not. I don't even see this as cuckold as much as I see it as hubby and his slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was great. People who don’t understand some men’s desire to share their wives will never understand. So let them bitch and moan. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

26thNC is upset that there wasn’t any big black cocks in the story. Those seem to be running around in his head every time he reads one of these stories. I thinks he’s upset that there weren’t any so he decided to dog the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Iammweasel definitely knows about the repression he’s speaking of. He represses his gay thoughts daily. His therapist has told him to just accept who he is and who he wants to be….a sissyboy taking cocks up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just RICH! All the critical words tossed at the author and the anonymous one who said the author has an "illness of the soul."

That one is the biggest joke of a hypocrite I've seen in a long time!

Tossing anonymous critical words while appearing to be the more spiritually pure person is easy to size up....

You posted your hypocritical opinions while intending to paint the author as a lost soul while you totally ignore the fact that your comments that YOU posted, were the ignorant reaction YOU had to a SEX story on the biggest SEXUAL LITERATURE SITE on the net! You willingly read a sex story and I'm certain you knew it was a sex story prior to reading it.

If you want to call out "Ill souls".... Take a hard look at your own.!

Perhaps you can offer your justification for your healthy soul reading sex stories but, putting the author down by suggesting your soul is better than his?

Not many people would defend you when it was you who came to this site and went on to read sex stories when a wholly person would never come to this site to begin with.

Now shut the F up and respect the authors right to free speech.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lc69hunter..real men do see it. Soyboys like you don't.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51almost 2 years ago

Short, sweet and hot. Well done!

oldfart4funoldfart4funalmost 2 years ago

Sensual, hot and well written. thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot and well written, and good for you scoring a younger man. I wonder if such games will turn into a “friend’s with benefits” kind of thing, or was this a one time thing?

In either event thank you for sharing, Jackie.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Saved as one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great sounds like my wife's first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a highly superficial account of an event that obviously has profound implications for the marriage. Such an important decision by a married couple should not be e treated so flippantly. The author does his readers a disservice by presenting the story in this fashion.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

The only thing that would have made it better was hubby eating the creampie she brought back

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor7 months ago

Well written. Hope we hear what happened to them afterward. But I do not agree with ichunter. Eating cream pie is yucky.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Exactly what I want my wife to do

kev01955kev019552 months ago

Great story lucky to have a wife like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous