All Comments on 'First Time with Another Man's Wife'

by imaging

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

G ood story, need more depth and length. Please follow up with sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At least a hint of originality. I think it could have been more extensive with a little flirting when she visited the store. I debated between 3&4 and finally decided on the 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

BARF

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Skip the blowjob and give her the full load in her pussy.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion10 months ago

Never had a job like that. One was close when I worked security / maintenance for a 175-room hotel. Some of the stories I could tell if I were an author. Maybe someday. 4-stars and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hate it when that happens.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Only a real asshole would do this

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

FANTASTIC, more please

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire10 months ago

Nice fantasy. It needs expanding, a series of sequels would be welcome

JamjohnnyJamjohnny10 months ago

You need to add more chapters. Good writing. How about they fuck in the store without the old man knowing that they did it. Maybe he knocks her up and the old man loves it. He dies and she keeps him as her boy toy. There are lots of ideas you can do to make this a great series.

AudioObesrver1AudioObesrver110 months ago

More! You have an excellent style, not the normal "She said", "I said" awkward styles so many others have. Continue on... she calls for him to stop work and come take care of her needs, or Raymond is asked to perform felatio on the Old Man while the wife watches (or participates), or the wife pegs Raymond, or they throw a party and Raymond is asked to service the guests, or . . . . . . .

patilliepatillie9 months ago

Was it the last time? How lucky you were to be chosen, wow some people have some great stuff handed to them in life, haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userimaging@imaging
Straight, professional man who enjoys intelligent, discreet and curious women. Many of my works are based on personal experiences, others are unfulfilled fantasies. The rest are born of my overly active imagination.