First Time with Married Couple Pt. 02

Story Info
Physical Therapist Becomes Involved with a Married Couple.
4.4k words
4.77
8.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. My name is Mark. This is Part 2 of the story about how I became involved with a married couple.

I knew the woman from work. Susan and I both worked as physical therapists at a hospital located in the mid-west. We had also gone to the same university, but I didn't know her before I started working because I graduated a year after she did. Sue was 25 years old and I was 24.

Summary of Part 1:

In Part 1, I described how, as a physical therapist working at a hospital, I would receive doctors' orders to treat female patients who had back pain. The orders would specify "heat and massage".

I have treated a number of women of various ages for this problem. There have been black women, white women, and Asian women. There were fat women and skinny women. I even treated one young lady who told me that she was a model for fat people! I've treated ballerinas and soccer players, housewives and teachers.

I would instruct them to undress, lie on their stomach, and cover themselves with a sheet. I deliberately wasn't very specific as to how much clothing they needed to take off. Many of them stripped down to their panties while others were more modest. A few women took off EVERYTHING! Regardless of how much clothing they removed, I made sure to drape them appropriately.

The problem was that I didn't have a girlfriend and I was horny all the time. Massaging these nude or almost nude women only made me hornier. I was so sexually frustrated that I was going crazy!

One day, my coworker, Susan, and her husband, Frank, invited me to their place to watch a football game. During the game, she asked me to give her a massage. There wasn't anything very unusual about that since she knew that I was a physical therapist. She ended up taking her sweatshirt off while I was doing her back, saying that the shirt was in the way. That's when I found out that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

I thought that she only wanted me to massage her back, but she asked me to do her front too. Frank handed her a towel to cover her chest with. It covered her pretty well, but she ended up taking it off a few minutes later so that I could massage her breasts. I was a bit flustered when she asked me to massage her there!

Things took a more sexual turn when Frank decided that he wanted to massage his wife too. Despite her protests, he pulled her shorts and panties off. His argument was that he didn't want to get massage oil on them. I watched as he massaged her EVERYWHERE, even penetrating her pussy with his fingers. He got her so excited that he caused her to orgasm. I definitely hadn't expected to see that!

Susan called me on the phone a few days later to apologize, but I told her that I was fine with what happened. She was very relieved when I told her that because she had been concerned that it could affect our friendship.

Despite what happened, things had mostly remained under control. What I mean by that is that I did NOT have sex with Susan (the most I did was to massage her breasts). Things got VERY exciting when Frank stripped Susan naked and caused her to orgasm using his fingers, but he stopped short of actually fucking her.

What helped to keep things from going further was that Frank and I had both remained fully clothed even though Susan was nude. Literotica would consider that to be "Clothed Male Nude Female" or CMNF.

Part 2 picks up where Part 1 left off:

........................................................................................................................................................................

Two weeks later, Susan and Frank invited me over to their place again to watch the football game. Our team had made it to the playoffs!

Sue greeted me at the door wearing a gray sweatshirt with the team logo on it and light gray cotton shorts (the kind that has an elastic waistband and drawcords that tie in front). She didn't bother to wear any shoes or socks. Her bare legs and feet looked so nice!

"Mark, I'm so glad you're here! This should be a good game."

She was all smiles.

I replied, "It should be if our team can avoid having too many penalties."

She led me upstairs to the spare bedroom.

"I've been meaning to tell you. I really enjoyed the massage you gave me."

"You did?"

"Definitely! It was very relaxing."

"Thank you."

She giggled, "I especially liked it when you massaged my breasts."

"I wasn't expecting you to ask me to do THAT!"

"I know you weren't. I thought it was funny how you hesitated to do them."

"Did I look embarrassed?"

"Yes!"

Susan didn't say anything about what happened when Frank massaged her. I guess she figured that she had already talked with me about that on the phone.

She continued, "Well, anyway, before you came over today, Frank suggested that I should give you a massage as you were kind of left out the last time you were here."

"I didn't feel left out at all. I enjoyed massaging you."

"I know you did, but I still would like to give you a massage. Being a physical therapist, I'm pretty good at it too."

"That would be fine!"

"Good. So, uhm, it's up to you but Frank and I agreed that, if you want to, you could be nude. It's not like we're at the hospital where we need to be so careful about draping the patients."

She took me by surprise when she asked me that.

Did she really want me to be naked?

What if I got an erection while she was massaging me?

"Uhh, I don't know."

"It's no problem if you don't want to. You can wear your underwear bottoms and I can cover you with a towel."

She could tell that I was hesitating.

"Mark, as you know, I've given massages to many male patients at the hospital. I instruct them to undress and cover themselves with a sheet. I'm sure you do the same thing with your female patients. If they ask whether they should keep their underwear bottoms on, I tell them that they should undress to their comfort level. It doesn't really matter because I drape them with a sheet.

If a patient does decide to keep his underwear bottoms on, I may opt to do without the sheet and to just cover him with a towel instead. I just feel that the sheet gets in the way. They're still pretty well covered because they have both their underwear on AND the towel."

I replied, "I know, the rules concerning draping seem ridiculous sometimes."

"Yes, they do."

"But what about the men who decide to go without their underwear? I know you drape them with a sheet, but doesn't that get kind of awkward at times?"

"Yes, of course. It's not unusual for them to get an erection. But I can always adjust the sheet to cover their privates. Sometimes it's just a matter of moving my hands to another body area for a few seconds. For example. one patient got an erection when I was massaging the front of his thighs. I quickly moved my hands down to his ankles until he settled down.

I remember one very embarrassing incident, though. I was treating a young man who had strained his groin muscles while playing soccer. The problem was that, in order to get to the area to treat him, I needed for him to remove his underwear bottoms."

"Was he okay with that?"

"He was very embarrassed! I don't think he was expecting to have to undress so completely, especially in front of a female therapist. He was only 18! I just acted very professionally in explaining the reason why it was necessary.

I instructed him to take everything off except for his socks and to cover himself from the waist down with a sheet.

After I returned to the treatment room, I took the sheet off and covered his groin with a small towel.

It was VERY awkward as I needed to use one hand to keep the towel in place while I used my other hand to massage his groin. In retrospect, I guess I should have thought this through more carefully because, as soon as I started to massage his groin, I could tell that he was getting an erection!"

"What did you do then?"

"Nothing. I just ignored his erection and continued doing what I was doing. The problem was that I needed to firmly press the towel on his erect penis in order to keep it away from the side of his groin that I was working on. This just caused him to become even more excited until he suddenly lost control and orgasmed, ejaculating his cum into the towel."

"Oh my god! Were you embarrassed?"

"Yes! He was very embarrassed and so was I! Actually, I was more concerned that I was going to get into trouble. His face was all red as he started to apologize, but I quietly told him that it was "okay" and that I should have known that could happen."

"What happened after that?"

"He continued to come in for treatment. We didn't talk about what happened. On the final day that I was treating him, he asked me if I would go out with him. Of course, I told him No. After all, I was married to Frank."

"You're lucky you didn't get in trouble."

"I know! But seriously, concerning your massage, I think you should at least strip down to your underwear."

Susan told me that I could undress and to leave my clothes on the bed in the spare bedroom.

My brain was trying to digest all that she had said. I thought about the young man getting an erection and orgasming. That had to be very embarrassing!

Despite all of that, I decided that if Susan wanted me to be nude, then I should do it.

I had just finished undressing when she walked in the room. She giggled when she saw me standing there completely naked.

She said, "I see that you decided to go nude after all."

"Yes."

"That's good. You know, I think you have a very nice body!"

"You do?"

"Yes! You should have more confidence."

In an instant, my cock was fully erect. It was standing up like a flagpole and there was nothing I could do about it!

She exclaimed, "Oh my! I can't believe how big you are!"

My face was all red. I went to grab my tee shirt or anything to cover myself with, but she stopped me.

"Mark, there's no need to feel embarrassed."

Fortunately, I was able to settle down somewhat after a minute or two.

Susan gave me a towel to cover myself with.

I went downstairs where Frank was waiting. He had a big smile when he saw me walk into the living room in just the towel.

He kidded me, "You look very comfortable."

I replied, "I'm following Susan's orders."

"That's good. I've learned to follow her orders too, most of the time."

I sat down in a recliner chair, the towel still modestly wrapped around my waist.

It was only a few minutes later when Sue walked in. She was still wearing her sweatshirt, but she had taken off her shorts. All she had on her bottoms were a pair of red panties. She still wasn't wearing any socks either. During the few minutes since I had spoken with her, she had applied bright red polish to her toenails. They looked like they weren't even completely dry yet. She was also wearing a subtle shade of red lipstick.

Frank commented, "I thought you were going to take ALL your clothes off."

"Don't be so impatient! Maybe I will later, if you behave."

It didn't take long for Frank to get nude. He had a nice-looking body even if he did have a bit of a beer belly. Although his cock appeared like it was only semi-erect, it looked quite large.

We watched the football game while Sue cuddled up to Frank on the sofa. Every now and then, she would wiggle her toes.

She asked him, "How do you like my toes?"

"They look very sexy! You should have put polish on your fingernails too."

"I would have but I figured that I was going to give Mark a massage."

His cock started to grow.

Every now and then, Sue would go into the kitchen to bring us a beer or something to eat.

This was a very close game and we were on the edge of our seats. Our team had gone through multiple quarterbacks. This was the fourth one this season. He was an older guy, being 38 years old. Thay had signed the previous quarterback for a ridiculous amount of money, but he injured his shoulder at the beginning of the season and was out for the rest of the year. The opposing team had a rookie quarterback who was fresh out of a state university. He was great! We shouted and hollered for our team to win. Our team was definitely the underdog.

It wasn't long before Sue decided to take off her sweatshirt. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her bare breasts just seemed to pop out. They looked so nice! She had lovely breasts, soft and full and with a flawless complexion. They were a nice size too, maybe a 36C. Her nipples were a light brown color, in contrast to the olive color of the rest of her breasts and body.

The only item of clothing still remaining on her body was her red panties.

Frank was VERY happy with that.

He exclaimed, "Damn! It's about time you took that sweatshirt off!"

She just loved the attention from the two men as she "pranced" about the house.

She had a beautiful figure with curves in all the right places. Her body shape was an "hourglass" type (meaning that her hips and bust line were nearly equal in size but her waist was considerably narrower). She wasn't thin, but she wasn't overweight either. She wasn't one of those women who starve themselves. She looked healthy. Her arms, legs, tummy, and ass were well-toned. She looked very feminine. During the winter, she would go swimming at the Y. During the summer, she and Frank would go hiking together.

When I first started working with her at the hospital, I could tell that Susan was in "good shape". You have to be for the kind of work that we do. We don't only massage patients. When you work in a rehab center, you need to work with patients who are severely disabled. That requires a physical therapist to have lot of strength. Physical therapists, by their very nature, are very conscious of the benefits of exercising. I don't know of any physical therapist who doesn't exercise in some way.

I didn't fully realize how sexy Susan could be until I saw her outside of work. She always dressed and behaved very professionally when she was at the hospital. I remember the time when she and Frank invited me to join them at the Holiday Inn to listen to the music. She wore a black dress and high heels. She looked so nice! But I never thought I would get to see her without any clothes on!

One thing that I found alluring about Susan that day at her home was that, even though she only had her red panties on, she still appeared modest and shy. It's amazing what that one little item of clothing can do for a woman in terms of maintaining her modesty. And yet, she was a tease at the same time.

For example, when she went to hand me a beer, she leaned forward, deliberately dangling her breasts right in front of me. It was a good thing that I still had the towel wrapped around my waist.

I guess you could say that I am a "breast man". It reminds me of something that happened to me when I was in college. I was only 20 at the time. I went to get my hair cut at a styling salon that was across the street from campus. The young lady who cut my hair was wearing a loose blouse. When I went to the register to pay my bill, she leaned forward exposing her chest. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, I could see EVERYTHING, including her breasts and nipples.

I was so flustered when she did that! Of course, she must have done it on purpose. She knew the effect that would have on a 20-year-old male. Unfortunately, the next time I went to get my hair cut, I was told that she no longer worked there.

But I'm digressing.

As soon as Susan sat down next to Frank again, he pulled her closer and started to kiss her and fondle her breasts.

She said, "You had better behave, Mister!"

Watching the two of them together only made me hornier. I felt envious of Frank. He was so lucky to have such a beautiful and playful wife.

The football game was in the middle of the second quarter when Susan FINALLY decided that it was time for my massage. She placed a blanket on the carpet like she did the last time I was there.

I took off my towel and laid down on my stomach.

She started by massaging my back. It felt great! She massaged the back of my legs and thighs too.

I can't begin to fully describe how good her hands felt on my body. She seemed to know just how much pressure to apply. Her arms and hands were strong so that helped but she also knew where to apply a softer, more sensual touch.

I have to admit that, when she gently stroked my ass and the back of my balls, I got an erection. Of course, she knew this and, I think to some extent, this was her intent.

She softly whispered that it was now time for me to turn onto my back.

Although I was still fully erect, I felt no need to hide it. I felt very comfortable with Susan and wanted her to see me.

Frank could see my erection too. Although I am not gay or bi, I got even more excited knowing that he was watching.

I thought Susan was going to cover my groin with the towel, but she didn't. In fact, she didn't say anything about my arousal at all. She just continued with the massage as if there wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Maybe she just figured that my erection would go down on its own as I relaxed.

I tried not to gawk at her breasts. They looked so lovely. I closed my eyes in order to concentrate on what she was doing to me, surrendering to her touch.

She massaged my chest and arms and then my feet and legs. Other than the fact that I was completely nude and she was only wearing her panties, all of this was very professional. But when she started to massage the front of my thighs, my cock suddenly twitched. In an instant, it was even harder than it was a moment before (if that was even possible). It was standing up, proudly displaying its' arousal.

I am a normal, healthy, and horny 24-year-old man and I was being massaged by my beautiful, almost naked, coworker. It was only natural that that could happen.

She giggled, "I didn't mean to get you so excited."

"Sorry, I don't have much control."

She replied, "It's okay."

I thought at that point that maybe she was going to stop the massage, but she suddenly put her hand around my erection instead. It was like a jolt of electricity! I certainly wasn't expecting THAT and I don't think she planned to do it either. It just happened.

I put my hand on her ass so as to pull her closer. I thought that she would pull away, but she didn't.

She began to slowly and gently massage my cock with the massage oil. It felt so good!

Was she planning to cause me to cum? I was so excited! My cock was in such desperate need of attention that it felt like it was going to burst.

She paused for a moment from stroking me. It was almost as if she were debating what to do next. I could tell that she was very excited too. It was at that point that she decided to take her panties off. Now she was completely nude.

What a sight that was! I could see her bare ass and lovely pussy and her bushy pubic hair.

She let me feel her pussy and gently penetrate it with my fingers. It was all wet and hot inside.

She also let me suck on her breasts. Ever since I had turned onto my back, she had been dangling them in front of my face, teasing the hell out of me. Now I was finally getting to taste them. She also let me squeeze her ass again.

I was so excited that there was no turning back. I was no longer capable of being satisfied with her just using her hands. A manual release would not do. The hell with being a gentleman! I was sex starved. I needed to have Susan's pussy! All I could think of was that I wanted to stick my stiff cock inside of her and fuck the hell out of her.

Of course, she could sense that.

She softly asked, "Would you like me to get on top of you?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

The next thing I knew, she was gently lowering her pussy onto my erection. It felt amazing! It had been so long since I had sex with ANY woman and now I was having it with Susan.

12