First Time with Married Couple Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked me, "Does that feel good?"

"Oh my god. Yes!"

Sue was in control, at least for now. Somehow, she knew when to pause so that I wouldn't cum too soon.

Eventually, she let me get on top of her. I forgot how heavy I was.

She giggled, "You sure do like to put your weight on me."

I apologized.

"It's okay. I know you're trying to be gentle."

I gently penetrated her pussy until I was completely inside.

She moaned, "Ooh. That feels so good!"

Her pussy was sopping wet and eager to be fucked.

It was my turn to be in charge now. I started to thrust harder, fucking her missionary style.

She was moaning very loudly now. She pushed her pelvis up towards me.

I was fucking her with abandon. After such a long time not having sex, there was no holding back. I didn't know if this would be my only chance to make love to her. I wanted to please her, but I was so horny. I paused long enough to kiss her on the lips and her face and her upper chest and her breasts. I thought to myself, this is my coworker, a married woman, and Frank is sharing her with me!

Talking about Frank, I saw him stroking himself. I was so horny that it didn't make all that much difference to me that he was watching or masturbating. I figured that, since he wasn't objecting, there was no reason for me to stop.

"Ooh. That feels so good. Fuck me harder!"

She was desperate for my cock. I had gotten her so aroused!

I could tell that she was getting closer and closer to climaxing.

She was moaning even louder as I thrust my cock inside her, harder and harder and faster and faster, hitting just the right spots.

"Ooh. That feels so good. Don't Stop!"

Our hearts were beating a mile a minute.

I could tell that I had pushed her to the edge. I thrust inside her as deep as I could until she suddenly screamed in orgasm!

I orgasmed a split second later, ejaculating all my cum deep inside her pussy until I was spent.

I collapsed onto my back, thoroughly exhausted but happy and satisfied. It took me a couple of minutes to catch my breath.

She giggled, "I didn't get you excited, did I?"

She kissed me on my lips.

She asked me, "You're so sweet. Did I satisfy you?"

I replied, "Yes, you sure did!"

The next thing I knew, Frank was getting on top of her. It didn't surprise me any that he wanted to have sex with his wife after watching her with me.

Sue had a sexy smile on her face in anticipation of being fucked by her hubby.

I watched Frank slide his erect cock inside her pussy. There wasn't a lot of foreplay.

They were feverishly kissing each other. He thrust repeatedly in and out. She was moaning like crazy again. But it wasn't just sex. They were making love.

"Ooh. Don't stop!"

Frank was sweating up a storm as he was fucking his wife.

"Ooh. Ooh."

It seemed like it was only a few moments before they both orgasmed.

He rolled onto his side and tried to catch his breath like I did a moment ago.

Sue had a proud, satisfied look, having just had had sex with the both of us.

She quickly scooted up the stairs to take a shower. When she came down a few minutes later, she had a bath towel wrapped around her. She looked "squeaky clean".

She sat on the couch next to Frank and combed her hair.

I guess we had all forgotten about the football game by that time.

Our team had won by only 2 points, thanks to a 48-yard field goal. No doubt, what saved our season this year was the fact that we had a kicker.

Dear reader, I know what you are thinking. How is it that Susan had been so concerned that things had gone too far the last time I was there and yet she took the initiative today by seducing me and then letting me fuck her? Obviously, she wasn't as innocent as I thought she was. She was actually quite mischievous and not reluctant to have a threesome with Frank and me. Whether or not I was the only one Frank and Susan had ever had a threesome with before, I did not know at the time. Much of this will be answered in Part 3.

To Be Continued...

12