All Comments on 'First Time with Married Couple Pt. 02'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

God damn quite a buildup and I hope Susan gets massaged by both Frank and Mark and have a hot, sweaty threesome in which Frank and Mark fill Susan’s holes with hot cum!!!!

I hope this story gets even hotter!🥵

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 1 month ago

I would have pulled her over my face and sucked her pussy after hubby came in her

jessicaravenjessicaravenabout 1 month ago

Great story, I love the enthusiasm. Perhaps Frank needs a massage..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

looking forward to part 3

excellent build and sexier shenigans between the 3 of them

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It is getting good! I hope Susan, Mark, and Frank have a MMF threesome where both men DP Susan and perhaps, have Frank introduce Mark to bisex with Susan and him and have Susan encourage both her husband and Mark to let go!

I liked the way Susan teased Mark’s ass while massaging him and push it further between her and the guys and maybe have a three way kiss in where, Susan puts her hands on both Frank and Mark’s asses and tease their anuses and eventually finger their holes and have both Mark and Frank cum on Susan’s abs and chest.

Damn cannot wait for the next chapter!

sims71sims71about 1 month ago

Love this story. Cant want for next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES