First Time with Marty and Lynn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura slid down to her knees in front of him, he released his cock and leaned back giving her full access to his thick hard cock. My wife wasted no time, she wrapped her fingers around him and started stroking the length of his uncut cock. Sliding her hand up, letting the foreskin cover the bulbous head, then sliding her hand to the base of his cock, stretching his skintight. I knew the technique; she had used it very successfully on me on numerous occasions.

I grabbed Lynn's full breasts and squeezed them around my cock as I pumped in the soft valley between them. She bent over and took my cock in her mouth, gently sucking on the head of it. I watched as my wife looked back at me and then took Marty in her mouth. It was more than I could stand, and I started cumming. Lynn took the first shot in her mouth; she gagged a bit, I guess she wasn't expecting me to shoot my load that quickly. She pressed my cock against her breast, and I unloaded rope after rope of jism on them.

She milked every drop out of me, letting it all drip on her breasts. I was only half conscious of the fact when she crawled up on my lap, presenting her breasts inches from my face. She slowly pushed them in my face, and I licked my cum off them; sucking each nipple clean, licking rivulets of cum that were sliding down the side of her tits. I was living a fantasy with Lynn having me lick her tits clean, while my wife sucked her husband's cock.

Satisfied that I had done a good job cleaning her breasts she gave me a deep cum swapping kiss before settling on the couch beside me as I recovered. We both watched her husband getting his cock sucked by my wife; I know for a fact it was the biggest cock she had encountered. She was doing a great job.

I slipped my hand into Lynn's panties and was fondling her and playing with her pussy. I suggested that she sit next to Marty on the couch. That way, Laura and I would be kneeling side by side in front of them, going down on both of them at the same time.

Lynn settled next to her husband and they gave each other a deep kiss. I wondered if he could taste me on her lips since she had taken my cock in her mouth after I came on her tits and she sucked me clean and then cum kissed me. Laura followed suit, giving me a deep tongue kiss while she held Marty's stiff cock, and I could taste Marty on her tongue.

She watched as I peeled Lynn's panties off. Exposing her shaved pussy with just a strip of hair above her slit. I thought maybe Laura wanted to reach over and touch Lynn's twat, but she didn't make a move, so I leaned in. I felt Laura's hand on the back of my head pushing my face into Lynn's crotch. My mouth landed full on her pouty lips and I wasted no time kissing her moist folds, savoring her scent and flavor.

I looked over, and inches away, my wife had Marty's big cock back in her mouth. Stroking him while sucking him; almost tempting him to unload in her mouth. I reached over and ran my hand down Laura's back before cupping her cute round ass in my hand. I squeezed her ass, just the way I know she likes it, letting her wonder if I was going to tease her rosebud.

Meanwhile, I was bringing Lynn close to cumming with my tongue. She had slid down towards me, her legs spread wide apart, and she was pressing her pussy against my mouth. I wanted to fuck her so bad, I reached down and stroked myself; and in a couple minutes I was hard again.

Marty let out a deep guttural groan and I looked over to see Laura stroking him against her boobs. He arched his back and a started cumming all over Laura's chest. He shot spurt after spurt, and she was rubbing his cock across her tits smearing them with his cum. She held his cock to her lips and licked the head of it clean, using her hand to coax a little more cum from him.

I realized what I wanted more than anything right then was to see Laura make Marty lick her tits clean; like Lynn had done to me. She let Marty recoup for just a moment, then she moved and presented her cum covered tits to his face. There was no hesitation, he put his hand on her back and pressed her to his face. He started off by sucking each of her nipples and licking all around them before using his tongue to clean the rest of his cum off her chest.

Lynn watched the show and released a powerful orgasm against my tongue. She soaked my face, and then just held me there, pressed against her pussy for a second. I inhaled her scent, my cock throbbing and needing release. It would be so easy to slip my cock into her, she had her ass on the edge of the seat cushion, her legs spread wide. Marty must had read my mind and gave me a knowing smile that said; I know you want to fuck my wife, but we agreed no penetration.

Marty was holding Laura against him, still kissing and licking her tits and neck. I was resting my head on Lynn's thighs as she recovered from her orgasm. I couldn't believe how far we had ventured tonight. Including cumming on the breasts of each other's wife and then licking them clean; and then tasting each other on the lips of our own wives. I thought we had reached the boundaries for tonight; in fact, I was looking forward to getting Laura home and having a good hot fuck.

I was standing up when Marty pointed out my boner, it was pretty obvious.

"Looks like you need some attention," Marty quipped.

With everything that had gone down tonight it seemed funny, but I was embarrassed standing there with a hard-on. "I guess I could use a hand," I laughed.

"How about you give yourself a hand," Lynn suggested. "I wouldn't mind seeing that. In fact, I find it really hot when a guy strokes his own cock."

I could feel myself blushing, the idea of jerking off in front of three people was a bit unnerving. I glanced at my wife who was now sitting on the arm of the sofa next to Marty. She had a conspiratorial smile on her face.

"Oh darling, I would love to see you do it."

"I'm sure they would make it worth your while," Marty intoned. The ladies nodded their agreement.

I sat back on the other sofa, facing them, spread my legs and took my cock in my hand. I could feel all three pair of eyes watching intently as I started slowly stroking my cock. It felt surreal, sitting there in front of three people and doing something I had only ever done in private. My wife watching; well, I was okay with that. But another couple watching me jerkoff, it was on a whole other level. But my cock was hard, my hand felt good stroking it, so I continued.

I looked across at Lynn who was sitting on the couch next to Marty, her legs slightly parted; enough to give me a good view of her lovely pussy and that alone would be good enough to jerkoff to. She ran a finger over one of her nipples, her big bare breasts still driving me crazy. Her other hand was resting on Marty's thigh, a few inches from his thick cock.

Marty looked completely sated sitting between two lovely naked ladies. His cock was starting to grow hard again; due in part to my wife's pert tits only a foot or so from his face. Laura was sitting on the arm of the sofa, her legs crossed, so although I couldn't see her pussy, she looked sexy as hell sitting there.

I noticed Lynn's hand slip from fondling her breasts to resting in her lap. She teased me as her finger ever so slowly made its way to her juicy slit. She started working the folds of her twat, occasionally engaging her clit. It was raising my level of excitement and I saw Laura and Marty were intrigued watching her.

Her other fingers were lightly scratching Marty's nuts, his cock engorging as she played with him. He took his cock in his hand and pumped it a few times; it was all that he needed to sport a completely hard cock again.

Laura watched, as I did, in fascination as he stroked his big dick. He used long, slow strokes, his eyes half closed as he got into it. It wasn't long before a drop of precum oozed from his cock; he used his thumb to spread it around the head of his cock.

Laura's eyes darted from one masturbator to another, soaking it all up. Then she eased her legs apart, dangling one off the arm of the sofa, completely exposing her sweet little pussy. She reached down, and with all of us watching, started playing with herself. All four of us were masturbating and I couldn't believe how erotic it was.

Everyone was into it, working their way to an orgasm. I was the first to announce that I was about to cum; they all focused on me and I didn't disappoint. I shot burst after burst of warm cum onto my stomach and chest, the last of it coating my hand.

Lynn got herself off next, uninhibited and very vocal as she fervently attacked her pussy. I think it was the hardest I'd ever seen a woman cum.

Marty was the next to reach the point of no return. Instead of lying back and getting off; he stood up in the middle of us. He stroked his cock using much more rapid strokes. Then he grunted he was going to cum and shot a huge load that landed all over the coffee table.

It took Laura a couple of minutes, but she was a good sport as we all watched her intently until she got herself over the top.

Marty slipped away and reappeared with four glasses of champagne.

"I offer a toast to the sexiest group of people I could imagine," he said. "I don't think our first time together could have been any hotter."

We all raised our glasses in agreement. I looked over at Laura, she had heard him say 'our first time together.' From her smile, I knew we would try it again.

End of part 1

12