First Time with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slowly came down from the extreme high of two simultaneous orgasms, she continued to gently lick my pussy.

I grabbed her head and moved her up for a giant french-kiss. I wanted to taste my juice on her lips and was overwhelmed with pleasure and gratitude and love.

After what seemed like hours, we finally parted and she lay to my side, wiping more pussy juice from her mouth and licking it off with her tongue.

"Wow!" was all I could get out. "I didn't think anyone could feel so good!"

Mom chuckled softly. "And you come from a very multi-orgasmic family so the pleasures just keep cumming."

I laughed at her joke and shifted to my side and faced my mom.

"We've been so close in so many ways but I never thought we'd do this," I said, pushing a blonde lock from her face.

"Me either," she said. "Are you glad?"

"Oh yeah, super glad," I said, "how'd you get so good at this?"

She smiled. "Well, I might not have a lot of boyfriends but plenty of girlfriends, if you know what I mean."

"Really, like who?" I asked.

She though for a moment then said, "Well, Julie, for one."

"Wait, like our next door neighbor Julie?"

"Oh yeah. When you're out with friends she comes over and we have a lot of fun."

"Wow," I said. "I wouldn't have guessed but that's cool."

"She's very good, let me tell you," she said. "A lot of what I know about making love to a woman, I learned from her."

"Mom," I said finally, "You've made me feel so good. Don't you think it's your turn to feel what I felt? I want you to cum like you made me."

My mom smiled broadly and grabbed the pillow from under me, pulling it under her head and lying on her back next to me.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said, taking off her robe. "We don't need this anymore."

"Teach me how to fuck you, Mom," I said as I began running my fingers over her arms and shoulders.

"Just you saying that is turning me on," she said. "Let's start with my nipples. They're just as sensitive as yours!"

"Your boobs are bigger than mine," I said, moving my hand to gently brush the end of her left nipple. "And so beautiful."

"Oooh, yeah. Feels so good. Now squeeze it like I did. Oh yeah, that's right. Mmmm."

I took the initiative and leaned up my elbow so I could access her tits with my mouth.

"Oh please. Oh please put your mouth on my nipple. Flick your tongue on it - like that, yeah, just like that. Now suck on it!"

As my mouth formed a suction on her nipple she squirmed in delight. I pulled back so her tit stretched out while I sucked on it.

"Shit, you are good. Apparently you were paying attention."

I reached over with my left hand and started pinching her other nipple while I continued to lick and suck.

"Now suck this one," she said, holding out her right breast to my mouth.

I took her tit and sucked hard, while squeezing the other one with my fingers. Her hips started moving up and down - a clear sign I was really turning my mom on.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," she said as her breathing became more rapid.

As I sucked, I tasted salty droplets coming from her nipple.

"Your tits taste amazing," I said, taking a break from sucking.

"You've got me so fucking turned on it's no wonder - I'm oozing from tits and pussy!"

I moved my hand to her crotch, stroking the small blonde bush of hair.

"Like mother, like daughter," I said laughing.

"Go ahead, Jenny. Touch your mom's pussy - I can't wait any longer!"

I gently parted her labia with my index finger and felt a warm wetness envelope my finger. Removing it from her slit I placed my finger into my mouth, licking off her sweet juices.

"Wow, Mom, you taste so good, so sweet."

"Almost as good as you taste!" she said. "Now lube my clit with juice from my hole, baby. Stick your finger in and and use it to go up and down my pussy lips."

I obeyed. As soon as I stuck my finger in her she let out a squeal and her hips bucked upward. I removed them long enough to run my fingers up and down her slit and over her now swollen clit.

"Now go back and forth over my clit very lightly," she said.

As I massaged her clit she closed her eyes and began moaning with delight.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah, don't stop, don't stop," she said. "Now put your fingers back in me, curled up and pull in and out gently while still rubbing me - oh yeah, that's it, that's... shit!"

With that her hips jolted up ward and a gush of pussy juice washed over my hand as she came.

"My first orgasm with my daughter. Wow!" she said breathlessly. "Now I want you to eat me out!"

I got up on my elbows and stretched my legs over her, planting myself in between her wide open crotch. I could smell her pussy scent as I moved my head lower. I wash only inches from my mom's pussy and I was about to lick it. I couldn't believe it!

"Oh please don't stop. Fuck my pussy."

I flicked my tongue and parted her lips, tasting that sweet juice full force and feeling the warmth of her pussy. I kept pushing in until I felt her erect clitoris. I surrounded it with my mouth and sucked and licked. I then stuck my finger back into her vagina and used that same upward back and forth movement as I licked.

"Oh, here I cum - stick your tongue deep in me!"

As I plunged my tongue into her hole she reared up and came all over my face, bucking and screaming and holding my head close to her cunt.

I'd made my mom cum twice. Wow!

She pulled me up and we kissed and licked and mouthed each other. In time we collapsed next to each other, looking up at the ceiling.

"There's one more thing I want to try," she said finally.

"I'm game!" I said, wondering what was coming next.

"Have you ever heard of scissoring?" she asked.

"I have but don't really know anything about it," I said honestly. I had never gotten into porn and had heard some of the girls talk about it, but that was it.

"It's a way we can cum together," she said.

"Ooh, I like that!" I answered.

"Okay, lay down and part your legs."

I pulled my legs apart and lay flat on the bed. She climbed over me and put one leg under me, sticking out sideways, and the other on top, moving her pussy in to touch mine with her lips.

"We're in the shape of a pair of scissors," she said, "but the real magic is that our pussies get to kiss and rub each other at the same time."

She began rubbing her pussy against mine up and down. We were both plenty wet still so the feeling was amazing. We looked into each other's eyes the whole time.

"Do you like my pussy rubbing up against yours?" she said as her breathing quickened.

"Oh yeah. Shit, it feels great!" I said, feeling an orgasm already starting to build.

It was if we were one - as I neared a climax I saw her doing the same. She lifted my

leg, pulled into it, getting us even closer.

"I'm going to cum!" I said.

"Me... too" she said as we both cried out in mutual pleasure.

She leaned into me and we kissed deeply.

"That was fantastic!" I said as we fell beside each other again.

"Oh I love that, and I especially loved it with you!" she said, stroking my hair.

"This doesn't have to end, does it, Mom?" I asked. "I want to make love to you again and again!"

"You know," she said, "we can do anything we want, but..."

"But, what?"

"We can't really tell anyone about this. People wouldn't understand. It has to be our secret, right?"

I thought for a moment.

"Well, we could tell people we trust."

"Who'd you have in mind?" she asked.

"Why don't we invite Julie over for dinner and see how things go?" I said.

Mom smiled. "You've got a very devious mind, Jenny. I love it!"

12