All Comments on 'First Time with Mom'

by lovingfeeling23

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LL180LL1806 months ago

Great story with a great potential.Please keep up the good work.5 stars.

linzerwolflinzerwolf6 months ago

Wow! Just wow! Very hot story. This needs a second part (with Julie?)

rdreamerrdreamer6 months ago

I loved this story! You have a fan in me,

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithme6 months ago

What a story!

The first time I’ve read mum & daughter; I am hooked on your story..

You included scissoring, so many authors don’t and it’s shame! They way you wrote this story is fantastic!

You have a new fan in me!

I hope you continue to write!

A fucking plus!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’d like to see Julie cum for dinner.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Erotic, I would love to hear about their hairy bushes humping in their faces. Hairy is best, always. More please! again hairy pussies rubbing humping in each other's faces, is just so dam sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story . . . and great beginning to something more. I hope many more chapters are planned. I welcome the inclusion of neighbor Julie but I also want more of just Jenny and Clara. I want to see their relationship grow and their intimate love blossom. I support what the other commenter said about hairy pussies are better. I, for one, got tired of shaving and waxing years ago!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great description. "felt weak with the pleasure. I suddenly felt a dampness between my legs. I quickly pulled off mom's panties but noticed they were already pretty damp. As I gazed at myself I saw the top of my slit, under a small patch of (BLOND PUBIC HAIR), glistening with moisture. I was getting turned on for the first time in a long time." I love hairy pussies, I hate mound stubble, and I gave this story a 5 rating for the pussy hair alone. even if the Gramer had been bad, I would have rated it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love all of the hairy pussy comments! Reading about the hairy pussies are my preferences. Probably two and a half years ago, while at a hotel in Myrtle beach, untrimmed adult ladies with nice bushes spilling out the top and sides of bikinis, totally and obviously very intentionally were on display. I heard one guy (there was a family wedding going on) say to his wife or possibly she was his girlfriend, while he was also pointing at another lady, "look, my sister has a thicker bush than you do." She (wife or girlfriend) replied with a very nice comment about events she hoped would happen later on that night if his sister visited their room.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can hardly wait for more chapters. BTW, I love that lady fur / pubic hair. Don't leave it out in your future works. Hairy pussy just rocks!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I rated this story a 5, and please try and keep the pussies hairy in your -- future --well written stories. Don't write about any of that recently shaved smooth nonsense with the pending formation stubble, pimples, and pustules. Three days old shaved and then re-shaved to clip the pimple heads and stubble is about as sickening to look at as it gets. Pimples re-clipped and oozing pus with sharp stubble still all over / everywhere. When will more authors learn to just leave them hairy and trimmed or full bush and beautiful! They (HAIRY PUSSIES) look better, and nothing smells or tastes better than a freshly washed full bush SOPING WET HOT and HAIRY PUSSY.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice story, completely agree with all the hairy pussy comments. Shaved pussy can become really nasty in a matter of days and if re-shaved those dam nasty pimples bleed. Leave them hairy! I remember seeing my sisters the first time and it was a hairy monster. I expected her to get mad at me for spying on her. Instead, she lowered the panties she was putting on and gave me a 35 or 40 second prolonged look at her entire pussy, pulled the slit open and showed me her lips and then her erect clit and then, she asked me to show her my cock. My sister tasted delicious and the aroma of her freshly washed hairy pussy was great. She sneaks over to the house and eats my hairy wife while I am at work and LOL, thinks I don't know what's going on; like my wife doesn't / wouldn't tell me how good my sister tastes as we fuck and watch our hidden bedroom cam videos. I think my wife's hot and sexy brother is going to take the bait soon, and fuck his sister, my hairy wife on camera in our bed. I am debating about whether or not to get him drunk and to just show him a phone picture of his sister's pussy and tell him its ok for him to drop by the house one day when I am at work. I would love to eat his cum from my wife's hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More writing please. Your work is very good and you do not really need an editor. Please continue and by all means, please do not leave out the descriptions of hairy pussy ladies. You somehow just have a nice way of describing things. KEEP them HAIRY!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hairy pussies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't change a thing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous