All Comments on 'First Time with My Best Friend'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments
PG564EPG564Eabout 22 hours ago

It made me hot and horny. For cock. Warm hard dick in my mouth to suck on. Swollen long masculine dick fucking my tight gripping ass. A man cuming in both my holes, all the time. My boyfriend.

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

This is very similar to what recently happened to me (but not exactly the same). A high school friend of mine is going through a divorce and I went over to his place to drink beer, watch some sports and console him. My wife also knows him but she really doesn't like him, so she said I could go over just myself to keep him company. She would stay at home. Well, one thing led to another and before I knew it I was on my knees sucking my friend's big beautiful cock. He told me his wife (who left him 3 months ago) hadn't given him a blowjob in years & he said I was better than she ever was. We made plans for the next week and again I went over to his place to "console" him. Well, after a few beers I called my wife and told her that I was too drunk to drive home (I really wasn't) and told her that I would crash at my friend's place. She had no clue what we were really going to do. My friend fed me his cock many times that night and fucked my man-pussy twice before we went to bed and then again in the morning. It was wonderful !!!!

I'm now his faggot cocksucking bottom bitch, giving him the sex that his wife wasn't giving him for years. He doesn't yet know about my sissy side (I'm a closet crossdresser) but that will come next when I spend the weekend with him -- we are going to tell my wife that he needs a weekend golf trip to take his mind off the divorce. I'm sure she won't mind.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy5 months ago

So beautiful 😍😁

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it, about 3 to 4 years ago. I become curious about sucking another man. And seemed advice from couple of gay friends.

They gave me away to find someone. I went to one site they told me. Weird thing happened I found a guy whom I used to work with.

So, since then I been sucking him while our wives are at work. About about 9 months ago I asked him to fuck me. So 4 months ago I ordered women clothing and the last month when we meet I dress up for him.

Our wives know nothing about it. So I guess you can say I am his day time wife. And he's my day time husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! That's a great story & so erotic. Your writing as left us all with a hard on & wanting Robert. I hope you write a part 2 because this story is too good to stop.

Thanks for the exciting story.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4207 months ago

I need a friend just like that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

want cocks in my virgin ass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I want to breed a man in the ass so bad. And I want a big black dick to fuck my ass while I fuck my sisters pussy

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very hot story! I need a fuck buddy like this. I have been married for 45 yrs and love anal pleasures, but can only pleasure myself with dildos and butt plugs because my wife doesn't like sex. Do you think my divorced friend would agree to be my top! I love the bottom!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!! I'm glad there are more chapters to read and enjoy. I'd love to find a friend like that. I might not offer my ass during the first meeting, but mutual cock-sucking would be so amazing for us. Tasting precum and squirting cum filling my mouth would go directly down my throat! That would be so fucking delicious, I think. I have to read more of your chapters.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm trying to find a way to engage my friend in a similar situation. I would love to lay back on a bed, with him standing over me, his hard cock in my face. then her runs his cock over my face, my cheeks, my nostrils, my eyes. Then I open my mouth and take him in. His fingers find my nipples and he gently grazes over them, sending electricity though my body! He is so hard and almost ready. I flip over and offer my ass to him. He eases his nice cock into me, slowly then more quickly! Then he holds it in me. WE look into each other's eyes. Our lips meet and he begins to thrust again. Slowly, then quickly, finally exploding into my hungry ass!! Love it!

annabellebritoannabellebritoover 1 year ago

Such a hot story! Yes a very genuine erotic story. I blame the beer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh God. Sammy my love. I've lusted after you so long. Do this to me please.

Sub_curio36Sub_curio36over 1 year ago

I was high and horny looking for a anon hookup end up falling asleep! Had a friend to stop by and he saw me in my drug induced sleep, suddenly I woke up with someone on my back fucking me hard and long, eating me then penetrating me deep! Lol it was my best friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting anon comment.

Quote:

Anonymous - 12 months ago

Love ❤ it: 👍👍!

Rating: 5+ (5.5 = 110%, 'above expectations')!

End quote.

* * *

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🙈 🙉 🙊

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Such a great inspiring story. Always believed friends should be like this even if married. M2M

F2F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ahh, a really good short story. Ten years ago, a buddy and I, both early 50s, had that conversation on a round of golf, yeah the frequency of sex with our wives had dipped. He was surprised my wife still gave me a blowjob now and then and forget the anal stuff with her. I couldn't believe his wife wasn't fucking his big cock, I told him she must be getting something on the side. As for guys, he admitted to fucking two students asses in college but nothing since, wow was I surprised. I mentioned that could be on my bucket list one day and there it was out in the open. At the end of the round, he asked if the bucket list item was real to which I replied, "Yes, err, maybe, are you interested?" Several beers and a couple whiskeys later in his man cave, he popped my cherry as I was on all fours with his 8" of black cock plunging in and out of my white ass. Man could that guy fuck, I went home shocked, sore and happy. He had a new woman or should I say bitch. Since then several times a year it cums into me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I’ve always wanted to pleasure a friend that way.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

" I'm glad your my girlfriend. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed back." I was on my knees sucking my first boyfriends big cock. It was only our fifth time having sex.. I looked up into his eyes and he smiled so sweetly down at me I reached up and held his hand,he squeezed mine and for the first time I felt an emotional,intimate ,loving connection with him. An awakening of my femmy gurly side I guess. One of my fondest memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but think it was real having sex with a friend sounds wonderful and I bet you enjoyed it

Keep writing your doing good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reading this story makes me wonder if my friend would let me such him and then let him fuck me. He's been divorced a long time and I would love to please him. I'm afraid to approach him, though. These guys did a nice job of that. I'm so horny right now!! Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the stroy was very hot and excited me. I want to try that and be a guys girlfried. I need to try

VanisleRedVanisleRedabout 2 years ago

Love this story. It’s similar to my first time bi with best friend

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

What a really good story, Not all my friends are that close but the ones that are!. Will be friends for life. I know lots of bi women, in fact my sister is married and bi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am a virgin wanting to be bred like that. Hope it will happen soon

Marshall52Marshall52about 2 years ago

Very good story. I really enjoyed it and hope that I can have a future similar experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My BFF and I were watchin a flic when he asked if I’d give a BJ to a man before, the rest is history!

1mbibry1mbibryabout 2 years ago

I still love this story and wish I could be bent over too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My cock is so hard I love sucking cock and I would love to have my ass fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot and horned I want it that way, come lots in my virgin ass, breed me please, make me beg for more please fuck me !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice description, but he gave it up just like that? No protest? No seduction? Suddenly this straight married man is Robert’s “girlfriend”? Something was missing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, gave it a 5- (4.65 = 93%!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love ❤ it: 👍👍!

Rating: 5+ (5.5 = 110%, 'above expectations')!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my God!!! I just shot a huge load reading this story. Like them I’ve never been taken by a man. I am going to get me some now.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

HOT, Believable talking you into it. Its not a GF ass its her "pussy" or asspussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At school i loved sports as the best bit was being naked in the showers with everyone else i loved seeing all the cocks and how different they all looked some circumsized some long some fat and all sizes of balls. A few were hairy and i was still totally smooth and liked being smooth but the hairy cocks were bigger and the guys who had them were proud and sometimes would get erect as they washed themselves. I often went home and played with my cock getting hard and loved that feeling that happened after tugging away for ages i was dry cumming at that stage so no sperm was spurting from my shaft. I remember one day my friend seemed to be staring at the hairy cocks and i saw him get hard beside me and whispered to him you like them to so do i. He gave me a shocked look and i just smiled. A few days later i saw him looking again and getting hard and he saw me watch him and we just grinned to each other. Next time there were only maybe four of us showering as it was after swimming and none of the hairy guys but my friend still had a hard cock i said no hairy cocks and yours is still up he grinned and when the others left he asked me did i wank mine i told him yes and asked him did he he told me after showers he always went to the toilets and wanked and again at hime. I told him i wanked at home and said do you want to wank together he said yes as long as nobody knows. We went back to mine and into my room and dropped our trousers and watched each other wank we continued this for weeks until i suggested we wank each other he smiled and said yes it was nice having someone elses hand do it and this was the first time i squirted sperm and it felt good soo good. We were comfortable naked with each other and when we showered and nobody else to see washed and wanked each other. We found porn and watched and wanked together and this is how we learned about blowjobs and fucking. We agreed to trying blowjobs on each other and i loved the feel of his cock in my mouth and the taste off his sperm and he liked it too. One day i said do you want to put yours in my bum like they do it in the videos he said im not sure in the videos it going into girls i dont know if i can do it with a guy. I said you like the blowjobs we give each other dont you how about i get some of my sisters things and dress as a girl and you can pretend im a girl and you are having sex i could see his cock getting hard again and he said yes ok and was grinning. I went to my sisters rooms and took things and came back and put on a blouse pantys skirt and knee socks and sat beside him and said im your girlfriend now and went down and started sucking him. Well he wanted more and soon he was between my legs rubbing his slippy cock again my bum hole and pushing into me it hurt and stung but got into me and then it felt good he started humping me and after about five minutes he spurted his cum into my bum. This was the start and everychance we got we fucked in the toilets in my room and the best was outdoors i loved the feel of his cock fucking me outdoors. Now i meet guys for outdoor sex mostly married older guys who are not getting sex or blowjobs at home anymore and iv had a lot of compliments about my skills sucking and how i can milk a cock in my ass. I have aquired a large wardrobe of fem clothes and love dressing in whatever style the guys like when they need to pump the cum. Iv done a few threesums but hopefully soon a gang bang is on the cards being organised by one particular older guy who is married and wants to watch and taste my filled holes afterwards xxx

Sounding22Sounding22almost 3 years ago

Such a great story of friendship, that’s what friendship is all about, I’m that way with my very close

Friends and in fact one is The Godfather to my niece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GREAT Story, no phoney bullshit .... wonder if I will ever get to try it my-own-self!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it, gave u a 5.0 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)!

👍. ❤💚!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed that story, i wished was me FrankMiddleton@outlook.com

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I would be my friend's girlfriend but only give him blowjobs anytime he wants one. I am wanting to save my anal virginity. I am a willing cocksucker and love taking a load of cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never been fucked in the ass, but curious!

I have never had any oral or anal sex with another man, but still? Would like to see two guys do it. I am not so interested in oral sex, but taking it in the ass watching two guys doing it does turn me on. No rubbers tho, I want to shoot my seed up a guy’s ass if i did it and he could shoot his load up my ass as well. Not there yet, but curious!! With a big dick only!!!

cylonsexcylonsexover 3 years ago

"This story is shit"

I bailed on this story right after reading the truth or dare paragraph; a story is allowed to divert from reality but I couldn't forgive this one. Little girls and some boys play truth or dare but two grown straight men playing by themselves? Might as well have skipped right to the gay sex cause I'm not buying it. This story is god awful and MANY of the comments sound very much the same. They all have a similar writing style and more than likely have been written by one person posing as many. I don't know who it would be, but I have a hunch its the author or a friend of the author.

BTW this is my first time commenting on here about anything. This story is so unrealistically bad that I had to share my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for this story. I wish I had tried these things when I was younger. I'm too old now but still enjoy reading well written erotic gay stories. Glasgow oap.

dick8823dick8823about 4 years ago
Hot

This reminded me of my first time with a friend. After that first fuck we do it every chance we get.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousabout 4 years agoAuthor
To anonymous x2

My area code is 512.

***

I don't ever post anonymous comments. The comments are all from real people posting unsolicited comments.

Sorry you didn't like the story. Plenty of other stories and authors here.

Sexuality is a continuum, from 100.0% straight, 99.9% straight ... down to 0.0% straight. I'd say the unicorns are the 100.0% and 0.0% of the spectrum - but then, most people lie about sex when they can't be sure of anonymity, so who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story is shit

I don't understand how this story receives so much praise. My guess is the author has commented several times because this story is shit. It's beyond unrealistic; little boys and girls play truth or dare not grown men. Come on! The dialogue is so gay that I could not picture these two men as straight.

Fake comments and terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Post your area code 870

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story, gave u a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)! Very very erotic. Reasonably realistic! Even poetic!! married_but_curious is one of my favorites authors on Literotica.

So far 1,029,767 views & 544 favorites; that's btwn 0.5 & 0.6 fav. per 1,000 views (an excellent ratio).

Spoiler alert follows! Spoiler alert follows! Spoiler alert follows!

Excerpt from the story:

... his cock shortened and then slid out of my butt. Robert stroked my hair, kissed my shoulder blade, and whispered, "That was so exciting. I love fucking you. I'm glad you're my girlfriend." He squeezed my hand, and I squeezed back.

(Priceless!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot

when I was younger I had a good friend who lived in the same apartment as I did, he wanted to take my cherry and I was going to let him have it until I saw how fucking big his cock was, I chickened out but regretted it to this day.

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948over 4 years ago
Hard

Wow I'd love to get my best buddy to suck and take my Virgin ass like this. This story is a real turn on, made me so hard and leaking pre cum, mmmmm 😛

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story and it made me wish I had stayed in the navy, but my wife wanted me home. There is nothing like an anal gangbang.

thameswatcherthameswatcheralmost 5 years ago
Bravo!

Great story and just how it should be, older MWM here and wish I could pull down the shorts on a young friend, we could service each other in my shed with the neighbors enjoying their gardens not knowing that behind that door my penis is in his mouth or firmly up his lubed anus...................then he could do me of course, might need a gag though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
my fantasy

damn...great story...love to have my best friend bottom for me as a gf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
best buddies

my best friend at time and me in a bout saenior year few times at his grams house slept naked in her spare bedroom and fucked eah other and few times at his house in basement wasfun

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

My first time,was amazing. My cousin and I would always sneak off and I would,suck him then he would do me. I led him to tuck me and after that I was his bottom allergy high school

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First Time

First time was with a classmate in sixth grade. We always stopped at his house on way home from school. When his mom left us alone to attend an appointment, he suggested that we pull our cocks out and compare sizes. I immediately went hard as he reached over and started undoing my pants and my boner sprung and bobbed when he pulled down my boxers. He said, "You're bigger and circumcised!" as we both stood facing each other with our erect throbbing penises. He asked if he could touch mine, and marveled that I already had pubic hair while he didn't. We fondled each other's penises and he asked if I have cum yet. When I said yes, he wanted to jack me off, because he wanted to see what real-live semen looked liked, so I let him have his way with my super aroused penis. He fist-pumped my cock until I spurted all over his cock, hand and on his mother's new carpet! We would later progress to dick sucking but no anal, all through our teen years into adulthood.

bendigoboybendigoboyover 5 years ago
good start! brings back memories!

this got me hard as i remembered confiding in a friend about my male encounters. from the start he was keen to try such an experience, little time wasted before we were naked, the intimacy ever growing until finally i took him in my mouth, giving him perhaps his greatest blowjob, not letting up until i had his load running down my throat! we continued fondling each other with him experimenting with his first mouthful of cock, the pleasure quickly making him hard again! without asking, i pushed him onto his back, sliding completely down his cock, moans of delight never ending from his lips. i rode him for only a short time before he came hard and fast deep inside me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Only he should have put his tongue in his ass hole first then used his finger. That is the way it is done and besides it sends the bottom into great pleasure when you rim him first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wishing

My best friend and I fooled around some when in high school. We mainly jerked each other off and occasionally would suck each others dick, but never come in each others mouth. He was the more aggressive of the two and even tried to fuck me in the ass twice but I tightened up so much he just ground against my crack until he shot his load on me. I was ok letting him do this but was still into girls also. Now, 40 years later I think constantly about wishing I had let him fuck me completely. I wish I had let him fuck me until shooting off in me. I don't really think about fucking him, just letting him fuck me. I can't though as he died a few years ago. Unfortunately, as much as I want to get ass fucked, I am afraid to do it with someone I do not know at all. I have also come to the point that I would like to give head and swallow the load, but again, not with a stranger. I will jerk off anyone that will let me know but still, in this day and age you have to be careful. Take care. Thanks for the story.

RegretsRegretsalmost 6 years ago
An eye opener

I have read the whole thread having crossed several sites. I was amazed to find that the guys who harbour feelings of wanting to be fucked do not also wish to fuck. It was not until the very end,in the previous comment that I found one who was as surprised as me. A few others in the thread touched the subject of reciprocal fucking but not many. So I have had a misconception adjusted. My own feeling about single sex activity is that the church in the past has been so successful in imposing taboos,and also laying down the tramlines for what is to be permitted. Only in the last 60 years have we seen more people publicly blur these boundaries. Without the taboos,sexual activity would be very much more varied. I have been surprised. A young man with a stiff dick and a sense of adventure has many more opportunities available than I ever guessed when young,but looking back I can see invitations were offered from behind lace curtain,as it were. I can see that the success of church repression will dominate private life for another century. Now old,I am amazed that I had so many Male friends yet we never thought to experiment. But,really,how can you say that you have been a friend of another man for 30 years but not been intimate. I now feel that such friendships are pointless and would encourage young men to Venn Diagram sex with their male friends into the relationship.

MrBill36MrBill36about 6 years ago
Just Ok!

I just started reading these story’s. While it was a pretty good story, why did you let it be so one way. Robert should have had the opportunity to fuck his friend too, oh well, guess I don’t know anything about this kind of attraction.

chevyguy63chevyguy63over 6 years ago
yes

this is really close to a fantasy i have of an old friend. i wish we could connect again and one thing lead to another

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
That was extremely hot

This story had me wishing I had a friend that would make me his girlfriend. I have sucked a few cocks but haven't been fucked it the ass by a man. I have let a woman use a strapon on me before and enjoyed that, but never felt a real cock in my ass. I love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT!!!!

Damn that was HOT! I want this so bad myself. To have my best friend’s hard cock to suck and buried deep in my ass fucking me and filling me with his hot sperm. Over and over again, right under our wives noses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mickey

Very nicely written.... got my cock hard. Great “pillow talk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your best friend is a natural first choice to let you suck his dick &/or pop your anal cherry

The trust is there. You get along well. No one need know.

• • •

Warning:

If later on you fall in love with a girl, keep her away from him, he will be hitting on her whether you are present or not. It happened to me: under the cloak of being friendly, he took liberties with my girlfriend... He wouldn't give up. Her sex drive is turbo-charged. I ended up sharing her with him for a while.

I did not leave her over her fling with him.

I knew i could never find such a pretty, sexy & smart woman who is so good in bed. Also i loved her & i still do! We are stll together.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

This is the kind of gentle, friendly and mutually arousing action between two buddies to have fun. I hope you write more like this. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was hot... loved it more please

EtftlvrEtftlvrover 6 years ago
So HOT!

I loved this story. I need more!!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Hot story

I wish I had a good friend to make me his cocksucker and take my anal virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My friend;s girl friend

When I was in high school, I wore panties under my jeans. I stole them from a store I thought I was good about keeping them hid, but my good friend got a glimpse one day when we were taking a leak in the boy;s room. We sometimes went for burgers at a drive in and that night while we were eating he said that he saw my panties and knew I was queer. I begged him not to tell anyone. He said he would keep the secret if I would suck his dick. I told him I had never done that, he responded saying "but I know you want to." I said OK if you promise not to tell. I sucked him in the car and he came in my mouth. I was scared but I loved it. He told me I could be his girl friend and suck his cock every day. Later I got a bra from my sister's room and became his girl friend. One night while I was sucking him he accidentally peed in my mouth. He was so sorry and told me it was an accident. I told him I liked it and he could finish and I became his urinal after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I read a couple stories

I've read a few stories on this sight, each one has turned me on and also made me feel that being Gay is better than being straight. I came to this sight straight and I might leave bisexual, this story made me pre cum so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

I did a lot of fucking around as a teenager with friends that lived around me. We only did anal a couple times and shallow penetration. I did love it though and I was so horny back then that the orgasms were very intense, have spent the rest of my life fantasizing about those days. The taboo, smells and taste of a guy is so hot. Recently tried having sex with a good friend to relive those days but it was the first time for him and he was not real comfortable. Found out later he felt guilty. I hope we can try again because I really would like some hot man to man sex with a trusted friend like the guys in the story.Still hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

This is the 1st time reading this made me very hard. I know I'm more bi then I thought. Would love to find a friend like this, 68 yr old mwm here no sex with wife. Anyone need to be sucked, I would love to accommodate and then he could fill my virgin ass.

randduderanddudeover 7 years ago
Extremely erotic

This story really got to me. I was already bi-curious+ , but now am even curiouser ! Excellent descriptions and I was happy the story was well-edited, no wasted words in spite of vivid descriptions of not only that was done, but how it felt. Maybe it's a stretch to think two straight adult buddies would so easily go "all the way" to anal fucking, but afterall these are sexual fantasies most of we authors are writing about so reality can and should be suspended. I did that and just read it as my cock swelled, dripping precum by the intense finish. Well done! and thanks for sharing like this.

sjbones2001sjbones2001over 7 years ago
good storie

very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so very very hot

The story is so very very hot…..I started dripping pre-cum as I read it, and it isn't that long a story. Turned this bi-curious man on big time. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No one believes they were ever straight

The sex scene was hot but like a bad porn, no one believes either one of these guys were ever straight to begin with because of how naturally they moved into accepting the gay sex as normal. They seem like gay porno actors just poorly acting straight.

oldhornyBioldhornyBiover 7 years ago
Yes please

The title is my answer if I was in that position, would love to be taken like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh yes

I love hard cock in my ass hole filing my ass with some warm cum riding his big thick hard cock keep bareckng my cut little ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Fantasy

This story is a fantasy of mine. I dream about doing all of this with an old buddy of mine from college. One day I'll get up the nerve to suck him and take him up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have the hots for a good friend of mine. He can butt fuck me whenever he wants.

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100 = A)

CoventinaNyxCoventinaNyxalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done

This was well written with a nice build up but yet straight (no pun intended) to the point. Very balanced and very, very hot. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I am bi curious. I LOVED the story. I chickened out each tima i had a chance to be with a man.

This story deserves more than five.

A nice sensation in my ass just would not go away (much to my delight).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
TOO EROTIC FOR ANY MAN WHO BELIEVES HE IS 100% STRAIGHT

I know i am bi curious.

jjfronjjfronalmost 8 years ago
Yessssssssssss

I have fantasized about this happening between me and a guy I work with. Love it...so intense,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So exciting

No doubting such an horny story. I want cock in my mouth and then to go one step further and have my ass full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy Fuck!!

I'm a totally straight girl.. Is it weird that I like reading gay porn?? O.o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That was so hot. I'm straight with a girlfriend but I want this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best fantasy ever

Third time I have read this story I know that I am at least bi curious. Any takers.

kayealkayealabout 8 years ago
My friend

I want my married friend to do this to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a story

Insane story,I have had the opportunity to try this with some gay guys I know but never acted upon it. I think i would only try this with one of my straight mates. Especially one who I find really hot and he is definitely bi like me but we have never admitted it to each other. This story turns me on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My best friend

I was 15 when I spent the holidays with my friend at his brother's house, his brother wasn't home for the 10 days we were there. One night we were on my bed next to the window watching a girl changing in an apartment across the street. He was lying on top of me and I can feel his cock was getting hard on my ass. Soon he had my jammies off and he took his off also. He then positioned his cock on my hole and pushed, I wasn't expecting it so I was relaxed and since he was really wet, it slipped right in! The feeling was so ecstatic you wouldn't believe! After a few thrusts he came and I could feel every drop of his cum, it felt so nice! We did it a few more times and I left school soon after and never saw him again but always thought about him often....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
same thing happened to me

This story was very similar to what happened to me with one of my good male friends. We were watching sports, drinking beers, and then after the game was over he switched the channel to porn. First straight porn, then bi 3somes, then gay porn. He took his cock out, he then stroked me and took my cock out of my pants, and then he kissed me. It surprised me but it really turned me on. I then realized that I wanted to try gay sex. We ended up making out, sucking each other's cocks, and fucking each other. I stayed the night (I called my wife and told her I had too much to drink, so I was staying over at my friend's place). That was a year ago. Now, my friend and I have many "sports" nights where we have hot gay sex all night long. I know I'm becoming (or already am) "gay" and I truly enjoy it. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My beautiful fantasy

My wife and my best friends wife do not give us sex anymore. They go out every Friday to a Karaoke bar and we Fuck each others brains out. Taking turns being the dominant top. It started out so innocent and has become a love affair. I would rather Fuck or be Fucked by John than my wife at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

I am so hard right now. I've started wanting to try this as I've got older not sure what that means. All I know is I haven't shot my load like that in a while. So horny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous