First time with my dom

Story Info
Finally giving into my urges.
2.9k words
4.56
10.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about what really happened my first time experiencing the control of a dom. Details were tweaked here and there to make the story more entertaining but for the most part this story is true. This is also my first time writing, any and all comments/critiques are welcome.

For as long as I could remember I have been into bondage. I had always watched bondage videos where they play out a kidnap scene, dare, or something like that where the guy always ends up getting tied in all sorts of vulnerable positions and the top having his way with him. All that time I thought I wanted to be the one tying but later on I realized I wanted to be the one on the other end of the rope. The more I watched the more I found myself getting hard at the thought of giving up control and letting a man tie me up.

I was already in my late 20's when I decided I was going to start looking for someone who was into bondage as much as I am, and like most people I made that attempt on the internet. My first mistake when I made my post was not being specific on what I was looking for. Making a post that simply said, "looking for another bondage enthusiast." Got several dozen replies of men that wanted to be tied up and dominated too. A few included some pictures that if I received them today I would take them up on the offer, but that wasn't what I was looking for. After skimming through the mess of replies I made a more detailed ad explaining my interests and what I was looking for. After that was posted the replies were few and far in between.

After a few days of dead end responses I got one that finally peaked my interest, simple enough the message read,

"Hey, just saw your ad. If you are still looking for a dom to have his way with you then text me and we can go over the details."

Maybe I was just horny from thinking about some kind of bondage scenario all week but reading that got me hard. Right away I went for my phone to send my reply.

"Hi, I just saw your email replying to my ad, yes I am still looking let me know when you can talk."

Later on that night we talked on the phone about possibly meeting up, I told him about my interest in being dominated but also that I have never been with a man before, let alone tied up by one. He seemed to enjoy the idea more knowing this would be my first time going all in. So from there we decided to meet briefly in person.

We planned our meet up in a parking lot out in front a department store. The entire drive there I felt myself more nervous than I ever felt before, almost making me chicken out like I did half dozen times in my early 20's, but this time I had a text letting him know I was there already typed out so my nerves didn't have the chance to build up before I hit send.

"Great, be there in a few minutes."

At this point I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest at any moment. I saw his car approaching as I was sitting on the tailgate of my truck and when he got out my nerves started to settle when I saw him approaching me. He was in his late 30's but you wouldn't have been able to guess that by looking at him, he had sort of a dad bod but not out of shape, and clean shaven with thick head of hair. After a quick introduction and small talk about ourselves I felt comfortable enough that I felt I could go through with it, so after a little more small talk we agreed that he would have a room rented for us to play that Friday night and went our separate ways.

The next two days felt like an eternity yet that Friday before our meet up hours felt like minutes. I grabbed my bag that had some condoms and lube along with a few drinks he asked me to bring and headed out the door. As I was driving towards the motel I felt my nerves starting to build up again and then a text that popped up that read,

"You almost here?"

That just about made me turn around. I don't know why but as excited as I was for this to happen, as I was walking up to the room I felt like chickening out again. Just as I was thinking of turning around, he opened the door to the room before I even got there and it seemed to just call me in.

"Glad you could make it."

He said as I walked in, and as he closed the door and window shades I already felt myself becoming more nervous and at the same time turned on at the site of the bed. Already laid out was a pair of handcuffs, a ball gag, blindfold, and several coils of black rope. I placed my bag down next to a rectangular table and when I faced him after the lingering stare at the gear he said.

"Are you ready?"

I couldn't even find the frame of mind to speak, just simply nodded. He walked up closer to me, grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in for a deep kiss. His hand found it's way to the back of my head and started kissing me more forcefully while walking us back towards the foot of the bed. Although I was getting into it I started to feel nervous again as I felt him just taking control and when he stopped kissing me he told me to lift my arms and pulled up and off my shirt. From there I don't know what possessed me to do it, maybe not wanting to chicken out again, but I picked up the handcuffs at the end of the bed and started cuffing my own hands behind my back.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that."

He turned me to the side and took hold of the partially snapped cuffs and turned my wrists so my palms were facing away from each other and snapped them securely.

"There you go, try to get out."

He said, I pulled against the cuffs as hard as I could up until my wrists were hurting and stopped.

"I can't."

"Good, just the way I want you."

He pulled me in for another kiss while this time running his hands up and down my shirtless body where one found my nipple and I felt a pinch and moaned into his mouth.

After he pulled away we both looked down to see how hard we were getting, I could see his cock bulging against the inside oh his pants, and my own cock pitching a tent in the gym shorts I was wearing. He reached down through my shorts and took a firm grasp of my cock.

"Glad your enjoying yourself so far."

As he briefly stroked my cock,

"Stand here and don't move!"

He then walked behind me. A short moment later he started sliding a blindfold over my eyes. After it was sitting where it was supposed to he began to tighten the strap behind my head making sure it wouldn't shift or slide around.

He then put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around to face his direction.

"On your knees!"

My body just seemed to comply without any thought on my end, and when I kneeled within a few moments I heard the distinct sound of pants being taken off and hitting the floor. And just like before he made a simple command that I just seemed to respond to without even thinking.

"Open."

He said, and as simply as he said it my mouth opened up and for the first time I tasted the head of another mans cock on my tongue.

I closed my lips around the head of his cock and savored the taste of my new master. He placed his hands on my head and started a slow rhythmic thrust as I continued to suck and lick his cock.

"Oh you like daddy's dick?"

Seemed more of a statement than a question at that point.

"Mhmmm."

Was all he heard in response from a mouth full of cock. From there started picking up the pace and thrusting harder while firmly holding my head, then suddenly felt a tear in my eye as he thrust all the way in and held my head as I began to gag and choke on his cock, pulling helplessly against my handcuffs.

After that brief moment he let go of my head and pulled his cock out as I gasped for air all the while coughing.

"Good boy, now stand up."

He said while slightly helping me keep my balance by holding my left elbow, I couldn't tell where he was at that point but I could hear him moving stuff around and then I felt his hands go to my shorts and pulled them down completely exposing me. I lifted one foot after another so he could move the shorts out of the way and then grabbed something else off the bed before standing in front of me.

"Open."

He said again, and I realized what was going to happen as I felt the ball gag touch my lips. As he was putting the gag in my mouth I pulled back and said,

"There's condoms in my bag."

After a brief pause without saying anything he pushed the ball gag into my mouth and tightened the strap behind my head.

I stood there for what felt like several minutes just barely hearing my master shuffle around but not saying a word other when I suddenly felt a WHACK! right across my ass cheeks which I could only guess came from a paddle that I never saw when I first walked in.

"MMMMM!!"

Was all I could manage through my gag,

"The ones to don't see or hear coming are the best ones to get."

He tells me as proceeds to whack me two more times.

"How does that feel?"

He says as he starts rubbing and squeezing my ass cheeks with his hands, making me feel some relief.

"Mhmmmm!"

Was all I could moan into the gag.

He stops rubbing me and walks me over to where that rectangular table was and I walk till I bump the end of the table.

"Spread your legs apart."

He says as he uses is own foot to help kick my legs apart, when he's satisfied where they are, I feel his hand grab my ankle and the feeling of the rope I saw earlier securing my left ankle to the table leg, then the same feeling on my right ankle, he then stands up and puts a hand on the center of my back pushing me down so my chest lay flat on the table.

"Stay!"

He told as I feel the longer coil of rope making several loops across my back then tightening as he finished the knot under table.

"Can you move?"

He asked and I attempted to struggle against my restraints. To me, my struggle fell animated and aggressive as I was really trying to get out of my bonds. But I'm sure from my masters point of view it just looked like I was shaking the table and wiggling my ass. Although I felt submissive the entire time, it was this point were I felt like an object, I was just a toy for my masters enjoyment and I felt that even more when I heard several clicks of a camera.

To my surprise the next thing I felt was a lubed hand that grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it till I was on the verge of cuming but stopped and started again keeping me on the edge to the point I was trying to beg though my gag the best I could.

"No no, not yet."

He said, but this time I heard the cap of the lube bottle pop open again and felt the cool lube drip on to the top of my ass and slide down my crack to my exposed hole. I felt his finger rubbing the lube all over gently massaging it in. I was getting lost in the sensation as I felt his body get close and he leaned over me to where I felt his chest lay across my back and asked,

"You ready for your first fucking?"

"Mmm hmmm."

Was what I moaned as I did my best to nod. He loosened the strap to my gag and let the ball come out.

"You want my dick?"

He said,

"Yes."

"Ask me better than that!"

He said,

"I want your dick."

I replied.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you!"

He demanded.

"I want you to fuck my virgin ass, Master!"

I said with more excitement.

"That's better."

He said as he pulled the straps of gag back retightening it before standing back up.

I then felt the shaft of his cock resting on my crack as he start to slowly slide up and down, spreading the lube up and down his shaft. And just like the first experience of his cock on my tongue, I felt his cock head pressing against my hole

for the first time and a sharp dull pain as the head slowly pushed in. I let out a deep moan as I adjusted to the pain that soon subsided as he held his cock there for a moment while dripping more cool lube onto his cock and that dull pain was starting to be replaced pleasure as he slowly pushed his cock deeper until I felt his waist on my ass. Then the rhythmic thrusting started slow but picked up the pace soon after, with my constant moaning and the occasional slap on my ass, I found myself enjoying every second of it. I was so lost in the moment I wasn't even sure if he was wearing a condom or not. Not that there was anything I could do about it if he wasn't.

After a few minutes of steady fucking he stopped with his cock buried into my ass and leaned slightly forward to reached around and start to stroke my cock, and it wasn't long till I was back at the edge of cumming, I started to moan louder practically signaling that I was about to burst when I suddenly exploded in pure pleasure after being brought to the edge so many times. That's what he was waiting for, when I started cumming I also tightened up and he continued fucking at a furious pace rocking me and the table I lay on all the while grunting in a way that told me he was near climax, when he suddenly stopped I felt him pull his cock out and the warm feeling of cum land in spurts on my ass and lower back, some even landing onto my cuffed hands.

After a few short moments he gave me a good slap on my right ass cheek and I heard him walk to the bathroom. I thought he was just going to rinse the lube off his hands but I then realized he just started showering, leaving me strapped down to the table with cum drying on my back. I struggled a bit to see if I could get free but I was just as helpless then as I was when I was first tied to the table.

A few minutes later he comes out of the shower and starts to undo the ropes securing my chest and ankles, and helps me stand, after removing my blindfold I squint a bit till my sight readjusts to the room. He then slowly loosens my gag and I open and stretch my jaw to soothe the soreness from having the gag in for what felt like an hour from the time it went in to when he got out of the shower.

"Well get dressed, you gotta go."

He tells me,

"Can I clean up first?"

I ask him.

"No, I want you to ride with my cum on you all the way home, then you can shower."

He said as he slipped the key to my cuffs finally releasing me.

After a few minutes of small talk I'm dressed and at the door.

"You have my number saved in case I want you to continue to service me. We'll talk later."

And practically shoved me out the door.

During the ride home I had to admit to myself that I enjoyed every moment of it once I threw my nervous feelings to the side, I was able to experience what I wanted for the longest time. My only thought from there was wondering if I wanted to put myself in that kind of helpless situation again.

I found my answer that next Friday night when I was face down on my new masters bed with my ass in the air and wrists tied to my ankles and that same gag in my mouth, this time though no blindfold so I can see myself in a giant mirror getting fucked with that all to familiar rhythmic sound of my masters hips thrusting against my ass.