First Times with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't it better this way?" He said, trying a different tact as his cock throbbed wantonly, drooling pre-cum in a single, thick stream. "Neither of us would have to worry about it then, that first time looming ahead. Dragons make a bigger deal of it than they need to for all the wrong reasons and we'll know what we're getting into with each other."

But Silvershine was shaking her head and backing away before he'd even finished speaking, tail lashing the water and sending up a spray of droplets.

"Yes, you can say that, but this isn't right, you know it isn't right."

Xigfeldo rolled his eyes.

"It's not wrong either -- it's neither, Silvershine, and that's why you haven't tried to tell me off soundly for even suggesting it, because there's a part of you that wants it too. There's no scroll of rules for something like this, Silvershine, not even in our archive caves, the catacombs that you said you wanted to visit one day. See, I listen to you when you talk about things like that."

The silver dragoness snorted.

"Of course, you can remember things like that when it benefits you."

He shook his head but he was not in the business of forcing anyone to have sex with him, even if he had never had sex before either, especially with wing-beats resounding off the rock-face, growing closer and closer. Pearl was light on her wings but there were times that she allowed the leathery membranes of them to be a little louder if only to alert others to her presence so that she did not startle them quite so soundly. Her black scales reflected the light refracting through the water, dappling her with the shape of the water even as she stood quite above it, eyeing up the stand-off between her sister and brother with a tense line to her jaw.

"What is going on here?" She said coolly and levelly, taking stock of the situation even though her voice was gentle. "Xigfeldo, did you take a haunch of elk from Silvershine again? You know she does not tolerate that."

It was the drake's turn to laugh out loud, Pearl softening the moment simply by virtue of her presence.

"No, no... I learned that lesson the first time, sister. I was offering to help Silvershine out with a little problem..." He tipped his wing to indicate the hard length of his cock. "...But she seems to think that that is a ridiculous notion. It's not for me to say though what she does or does not do for herself though."

Pearl shook her head, jaws opening and closing several times over, though no one could decipher the expressions twisting her face, muzzle wrinkling, eyes narrowing -- and then relaxing all over again.

"Pearl, it's okay," Xigfeldo said as Silvershine glowered, the dragoness hunkering down, though she thought that no one else would be able to catch her cooling her vent in the water, as warm as it was. "She said no, so that's all there is to it. I thought it would have been a good way to get us all over the hump of it..." He snickered a chuckle, lips trembling with barely restrained amusement at his wordplay. "...So to speak."

Yet it was Pearl that would surprise all of them, rearing her head back so that, in that moment, she looked down on both her brother and her sister.

"You're arguing over having sex?" She said incredulous, her head tilting to an angle that looked odd at the end of her long neck. "And just why haven't you started already? That sounds like the best idea you've had in a long time Xigfeldo -- a very long time!"

The drake rolled his eyes and snapped, though there was a playful edge to it and he didn't mean it, not by any means. Pearl giggled and flitted away, moving through the air as if she was part of it, although she had a close affinity to the water, shifting her weight on the edge of the springs. A glint that he had never before seen in her eye perked to life and Pearl proved herself to be the bravest of them all, turning her back on her brother and pushing her tail up high, higher than he had ever seen it go before.

Mesmerised, Xigfeldo rumbled a please growl, barely able to believe his luck and what he was about to do, as Pearl showed off her slit to him, the edges flushed and pushing apart to show off the tiniest sliver of her vent within. It would all be revealed, however, in due course and he licked his lips right there and then for a taste of what was coming to him, heart pounding, driving a beat into his chest that he would remember forever, regardless of how many other mates he had throughout his life. It would be something special, something for all of them, something that would set them apart and give them the perfect first time, a time that was all that they needed it to be in the simplicity and sweetness of it.

Silvershine growled but Xigfeldo was already in motion, the two of them gloriously posed at the edge of the springs with steam rising before them. It softened the edges of their figures as they waited there, two glorious bodies that were starkly defined in one another's eyes, yet ever so slightly shaded from the rest of the world. There was no denying the family resemblance between them as she pushed her tail into a more sensuous arch over her back, the smooth curve of it drawing his eye down and down and down to the sweetness of her nether-lips.

He'd never looked at them so closely before, not even when his sisters were pleasuring themselves in the cave on a cold, winter's night when they were keener on comforts rather than the lure of privacy. The pink lured him in, licking his lips, the silver-black drake growling softly in the back of his throat. All he wanted in that moment was to snake his head in, instinct bidding him to check whether "his" dragoness of the moment was as yet ready to breed, even though that should have gone without saying when one was so caught up in presenting herself to him. Pearl growled her approval, choosing not use words when she could give in to the carnal needs of her body, her back end swaying lightly back and forth, drawing him in with the sweetness of her aroma.

Still, Silvershine stood frozen in the middle of the springs, her tail slowly and silently sliding back into her cunny as she could not contain herself. Her heart pounded but she did nothing to stop proceedings, warmth flooding the silver dragoness, bringing her internal temperature up even though she ran on the cooler side, though not as much so as Pearl and Xigfeldo. That was one reason why she'd loved the hot springs so much but there would be other times to enjoy them as she swallowed hard, the tightness within her loins growing and growing as her brother's head slipped in closer and closer to her sister's cunny.

"Are you sure, sister?" He growled, pausing with his nose a hair's breadth from her vent. "I wouldn't want to... Mmmph..."

It was hard to say anything against what Pearl so obviously wanted with his nose shoved up into her cunny, the dragoness grinding back on him with a lilting laugh as she made her desires well enough known. Even Silvershine could not look away as the black dragoness shuddered in raw glee, her tail flicking back and forth over Xigfeldo's head as the drake, for the very first time, slithered his tongue straight up into the hot, tight vent of a dragoness who needed his attention.

He would not deny her as he tasted of her essence for the very first time, groaning as he slurped into her vent and wriggled his tongue deeper. Pearl's slit parted easily for him, her insides hot and wet, not smooth but plush as if he could sink his tongue into them if he had the right leverage behind. But his tongue, as powerful as the rest of the drake was, was not the strongest part of him and he was pleasurably forced to simply sink it deeper, familiarising himself with her inner walls, how they pulsed and twitched around his long, slippery appendage, perhaps even trying to drag him deeper.

"Ohhh..." Pearl moaned, shaking in place and shooting her sister a look, trying to put on a show even as her scales itched with need. "He's so deep... You should have gotten in before me...mm...sister..."

Silvershine didn't know what to make of that, tail plunging into her vent, but she didn't have to think about things in that manner too deeply as Xigfeldo growled into Pearl's slit, making her shudder and tremble so delightfully. He wriggled his tongue inside her, getting a feel for her passage, for it was not like curling around his own body to pleasure himself, the nub of a clit well-hidden behind a light hood of scales. That was one of the most pleasurable points for a dragoness and he could at least be thankful that it was easier to find on her body, rather than the one tucked away within his cloaca that had taken him longer than he was proud to admit to learn to stimulate.

It was easier when he could see and Xig drew back to a chorus of her grunts and moans, the dragoness encouraging him on with a wriggle of her hips, tail looping around his neck. She did not tighten it there but let it drape, letting him know with the tiniest of tensing muscles what she liked the most, her body rippling with sensation, his tongue swirling around and around her clit. Her head dropped, panting heavily, jaws agape, and Xigfeldo knew that she was close, trying to push in even harder and lock his lips around her clit, although that was perhaps a little too far considering that his lips were not that flexible. He could still use his tongue to suckle at her nub, however, delving inside with a hungry growl, only as good as he was at oral pleasure due to the fact that he had both sexes within his cloaca and had spent many nights learning the ins and outs of his body too.

Pearl grunted and shifted her weight, trembling on the edge, yet it was Silvershine that climaxed first, the dragoness not even bothering to hide her lust as her head whipped back and forth, her startled cry sending Pearl into the abyss of ecstasy too. Her black wings snapped out, body undulating with her sister's cries, yet it was Xigfeldo that took the brunt of it all, Pearl's body grinding back at him like a creature possessed, the force of her orgasm so powerful that she could not have possibly have hoped to control herself. Yet it was not for her to retain control in a moment of such pleasure, trusting her brother to ride her through it, as much as his cock throbbed and demanded attention too.

Soon...

He slurped up her juices as if he was drinking down the juices of the finest, sweetest of fruits, licking off his chops and dicing back in straight away with nary a pause for more, always more. Yet Pearl was hardly satisfied as yet, grinding anxiously back at him with shuddering little jerks of her body, her braced hind legs too stiff to allow her to bring one foot up from the ground as yet. Her claws scraped on the rock and beads of steam condensed on her scales as if she was sweating, although their types of dragons (none that they knew of, in fact) could not actually sweat.

She needed it though even as he licked off his muzzle, her cunny flexing to let out a stream of her juices to splatter on the rocks, Silvershine enraptured as she edged in closer and closer, cutting a bow-wave through the water off her chest on her approach. Pearl cared not for her proximity, however, intent only on going through with what she had quite started.

"Come on, Xig," Pearl murmured, taking a step back so her vent smeared her juices over his chest, demanding her lusts be filled. "We've waited too long for this. Fill me and let us see what this is all about..."

The drake rumbled a growl, rubbing his face against her tail, yet there was nothing else that he longed to do but to push over her back as he reared up briefly onto his hind legs. They were well-matched in size, which was something at least, and the line of her tail drew his cock down to her vent as if pulling it in towards a target. He had to fill her, his cock eagerly throbbing, pulsing, the thick stream of pre-cum leading him in. Xigfeldo murmured incoherently to her as he pressed the tip of his cock to her vent, heart pounding in raw and ragged excitement, although their consent was already given in how their scales trembled together.

He pushed in slowly and surely, driving deep, letting the weight and shift of his body guide him in. It was nothing like pleasing his cock with his mouth and tongue, the drake's head rolling back as he thought, for a moment, that he was going to lose control right then and there, panting heavily and harshly. Cool ribbons of breath rasped over his tongue but he barely knew what he was doing as his body commanded him, gripping Pearl's hips to gently drag his body further over hers. It was a good thing that instinct took over for dragons taking on their very first times for he may have otherwise found it difficult to brace and contract the right muscles, his cool scales blazing as if with a sudden heat, though that didn't make sense considering his usual internal temperature.

The fact of the matter was, however, as he rocked his hips and learned what it was to truly thrust, to have a hot, tight cunny closing and rippling erratically around his length, that nothing had to make sense in the pleasure of sex. It was all-encompassing and even Silvershine ceased to exist for him, need driving him on, though he was careful enough to ensure his claws did not bruise or cut through Pearl's scales. The marks would have been difficult to see with her dark scales but he had no intention to harm her as her groans matched his, rising from the back of her throat as if the black dragoness could not contain them.

"Ohhh... Oh, Xig..."

It was not love in her tone but most certainly lust and he was more than willing to satisfy all the lust she had in her loins forevermore, his sister grunting as she closed her vent down around him, working her muscles to the fullest extent of her body. It was a way that solo dragonesses had of pleasuring themselves that Xig had used too but never before had he considered just how good it could feel around his cock too, his prehensile shaft twisting back and forth inside her as he tried to give her even more pleasure, yet found himself on the edge of losing control of himself too.

He could have stayed right where he was and let her folds milk him of every last drop of cum he had to offer, his abdomen feeling exceptionally tight already where his internally held testis were contained, yet the thrusts were too alluring for him to say no to. He had to keep going, had to keep thrusting, trusting her to bear his weight as he left his wings softly folded in against his back, moaning out loud, revelling and exulting in raw ecstasy unlike anything that he'd ever thought possible. Why on earth had he left it so long to leave his virginity behind? It was a question that Xigfeldo would chuckle at for many more times in his life on recollecting the memory, yet he would forever cherish his first time with Pearl and, soon, his other sister too.

For, all the while, there was Silvershine watching them, eyes riveted to the pound of his hips, bringing herself off over and over again as her need grew. No orgasm would match up to the breeding strokes of an adult drake in rut and Xigfeldo revelled in the attention, of being put on show, laying his head down against the arch of Pearl's back, her spine trembling with the force of his thrusts. Her neck stretched out before her, for she could not stay so still, twisting back and forth, her tail tangling around his body, his leg, curling and uncurling with rampant need. Already, she tingled on the edge of another climax and that Xigfeldo did recognise in the increasingly rapid, consistent pulse of her vent, how she massaged him as if wanting him to cum with her.

The roar of orgasm could not be denied as she trilled and bobbed her head, tail lashing, losing control of both body and mind in the passion of a moment so strong that it swept her up and away like a rogue thermal, an air current that came out of nowhere. Pearl's passage clenched around him, stopping him from thrusting, and there was no way Xig could hold back any longer as her cunny milked him for every last drop of cum he had not known he'd had, blasting out his lust in a full-throated roar as he seeded her full.

Ropes of thick cum poured from him, the throb and spurt sending more and more forth, mixing sloppily with her juices. There was nothing clean about their coming-together as he rocked and ground as deeply up into her as he possibly could, considering the luxuriously tight grip of her vent on his shaft, daring even then to drag him deeper, to think that she could command him to. They were equals but that wasn't going to stop them from playfully battling back and forth between themselves for dominance that would not come out -- at least that time. The first time was not the time to let such things rise to the surface, although it was something that they could alter work into their experimental play as he leaned heavily over her, spending spurt after spurt of viscous cream into her slit.

Silvershine trembled, water sloshing around her, up against the ledge where they were poised like statues above the hot springs. Her tail was rammed deep into her cunny but she could not even find it in herself to drag it out as, very slowly, Xigfeldo lapped and nuzzled at his sister's neck, taking his time in dismounting with a typically dopey grin stretching his lips wide.

"Are you not going to make good on what you offered to me first, brother?" She said, her voice tight and clipped, though that was merely her need making itself known in an unconventional way. "You take her before me and now I am left the only virgin."

Taking centre-stage in the middle of the pool, though it pained her to move away and turn her back on him when every fibre of her being screamed at her to press up against her brother, to claim what instinct snarled at her to snap up, Silvershine lifted her tail. It did not need to go up as high as her sister's had but the fluffy tip did have to withdraw, dripping with her arousal and no replacement for a hard and ready cock, what she truly needed. She quivered in place, for once not having a single word to say, silver scales brilliant in the steam of the hot springs and appearing quite ethereal in the softening glory of it all.

Even she could not have said that it was not the first time that she had hoped for as her brother moved over her, the snake of Silvershine's tail around his leg, drawing him in, telling him quite clearly just what she wanted. There would be no foreplay for a dragoness who had already worked herself up into such a frenzy that it was a wonder indeed that she did not fling herself on him right there and then, taking what she needed in clumsily riding his cock to a high unlike any other. Her back end pressed up against him, strong and a little more rounded with muscle, still growing into her body (which would be the case for many years) but Xigfeldo moved more confidently still than even he had the first time, his cock twitching and drooling for her cunny like a target.

It was a target that both of them wanted him to hiss, however, as even Pearl held her breath, flicking her tail but not quite wanting to disturb the heady mess and slop of cum within her vent, drooling from her in a messy cream-pie. No, it would have spoiled the moment for her as she watched Xig's cock angling closing and closer to that flushed, strained vent, aching for him even though Silvershine had not been bold enough (or perhaps thought she was above simply meeting her needs in such a beautifully simple way) to take first dibs on the best breeder dragon that they would have in years.

Xigfeldo groaned as his cock brushed her folds, Silvershine stock-sill, yet he did not slow his pace, easing in reverently, thinking only of her pleasure. Her vent parted sweetly around him like the petals of a flower that bloomed only once, for such purity could only be taken once and it was to be the sweetest of times for both of them. It was not to be secluded away, of course, but something to be shared, their moans rising and twisting together as the pleasure in their bodies mounted and mounted, seductive in the tenor of them. There was nothing to be held back as his cock parted her for the very first time, stripping her virginity away so softly that it was a wonder that it had even been taken at all by her brother, everything coming together more perfectly than Silvershine could have imagined.