First Times with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quivering in place, she squeezed around him, some part of her mind, even then, trying to understand and feel out every last little thing, perhaps so that she did not forget it when the moment was over. Her tail was not as sensitive, by far, as a cock and Xigfeldo groaned as she rippled around his shaft, a devious smile perking to life on the breathless dragoness' muzzle. She may have been practically out of her mind with lust but there was still more for her to do and to enjoy, tail swishing, draping over his neck like a vine.

"Deeper."

For it was not for Xigfeldo to take on the command and drive of their bodies coming together when the dragoness that he was breeding had more than a lick of dominance in her, her bare folds closing around him, holding him there. He groaned but it was too late to try to take advantage of his position as the tightness of her muscles sealed around the base of his cock, keeping his shaft right where she wanted it for her pleasure alone.

"You..." He panted, though the silver-black drake could not deny how his lips quirked up in a smile too, more than a little impressed with her as his mind swam with lust, twisting and turning in a way that was beyond even his control. "You've been practising..."

The dragoness had no answer for him there other than another pulsing twitch of her inner muscles, controlling and massaging his cock as she showed him just what a silver dragoness could do for him. Of course, muscular control of that manner was something that had to be learned and then practised but most dragons could achieve some level of it, not needing to thrust as he had with Pearl in order to reach the climax of sweet release and bliss. No, all Silvershine had to do was to ripple and pulse and massage the full, throbbing length of his breeding rod, her body acting as if it wanted to pull him deeper than even his body could allow for her, tighter than ever around the base of his cock. Pearl barked a breathless laugh at his predicament but Xigfeldo was hardly in any kind of position that he would have wanted to get out of, collapsing lightly over her back as he forced the dragoness to bear his weight with the water lapping around his legs, disturbed by the shift and rock of their bodies in the throes of passion.

There was nothing else for him but to moan, bracing his hind legs and stretching muscles in his back end that he had not ever before paid such close attention to, not even in flight or the act of hunting. It was funny how sex, rather than other activities, cut to the quick of things and revealed who a dragon truly was, regardless of their sex, tail dropping into the water and half-floating there, though the weight of him was not buoyant at such an angle. It didn't matter though as he moaned and grunted, trying to give tiny little thrusts with his hips even though she had him right where she needed him to be and could surely bring him off as many times as she wanted him to, regardless of what he may have thought about that. Thankfully, Xigfeldo was more than willing to see just how far his stamina in that regard could be pushed, loins churning and tensing, pulling on the need to orgasm deep inside him.

Silvershine trembled in place, jaws hanging open as breath tickled at the back of her throat and down over her tongue, the long, slender appendage lashing out as she drooled. She just couldn't seem to be able to control herself but there was little else that she needed to do other than to take, her clit tingling, strained up against the very edge of Xigfeldo's cloaca in a whisper of sensation. Yet it was the wonderfully sensitive cluster of nerves within her vent itself that his cock stimulated as she forced herself over the edge several times over, groaning and moaning out her lust, with the pressure of his cock and her cunny around him alone. Pride flushed through her but there was still more to come as his shaft tried to twist back and forth inside her, the drake striving to take back a little control, although that was something that Silvershine just wasn't ready to relinquish, considering the position she had him in right there and then.

Pearl watched, coming back to herself a little as she slipped into the water, the warmth of it tickling her scales. It did her no good at all to watch from such a distance and her need tickled at her vent all over again. Yet lust did not solely linger there in her tight tunnel but curled up more deeply through her guts and flesh too, muscle and sinew trembling in raw desire for something that, finally, she could have whenever she wanted. The silver-black scales of her brother, somewhere between the brilliant silver of Silvershine's and her sultry black, caught the light in the steamy atmosphere like nothing else and Pearl moaned softly, twisting her head back and forth as her body threatened to lock up on her, need demonstrating its presence in the strangest of ways.

Yet she could not resist taking things a little further, her curiosity getting the better of her as she snaked her head under her brother's tail. His cloaca beckoned, more or less still where his cock was held so tightly within Silvershine's cunny, and a smirk glinted in her gaze, tail mischievously twitching back and forth. In but a moment, her dark muzzle had crossed that final iota of distance between them, sliding her tongue into his cloaca and cunny within much as he had done the same for her, returning the favour.

Xigfeldo jerked and shuddered but it was all of pleasure as he moaned out loud, tongue hanging out of his muzzle between his teeth, but he would not have cared then even if he had cut it on his sharp fangs, a trickle of metallic blood entering his muzzle. For it was his first time experiencing a willing tongue other than his own on his vent, the feminine passageway tucked away within his cloaca, although he could barely think straight. There was too much going on, everything that he thought could have ever had a ploy to play in sex coming together in a blissful flash.

He couldn't hold back and he didn't try either, every last bit of breath he had in his lungs rushing from him in a roiling, twisting hiss, breath washing out over Silvershine's neck. She caught her breath but it was too late for that as she brought him over the edge with the rippling pulse and clench of her cunny, the stimulation too much for even Xigfeldo as he erupted inside her. The dragoness moaned and tried to arch her back but she too was pinned there even with the water lapping up against their legs, a warming splash while their bodies struggled to cool and warm themselves, not understanding what they had to do to regulate temperature at such a time.

Ropes of cum splattered her cunny, pouring straight into her womb as Silvershine grunted and used her last bit of trembling strength to tug him a notch deeper, forcing it right where she wanted it, needed it. Her body operated on instinct, knowing that it needed the drake's seed even then, though her ripe and fertile body was aching for something more, his thick, creamy seed curling and twisting deep within her, seeking out the eggs that her body was working on releasing even then. There was no going back from that point of no return as she hung her head and exhaled heavily, sides deflating, her body tingling with satisfaction, taking all that she needed from her brother despite the fact that he was her brother.

Dimly, she thought of how it was a good thing, once again, that they didn't have to worry about what hatchlings would look like after mating within the family or whether or not they would be in good health, for it was something more that determined that and not familial relations. But it was too much for a lust-addled mind to go into at that moment in time as she moaned again, head swimming as her sister's tongue grazed and flickered curiously against the swollen, fleshy nub of her clit, tingling and tickling and teasing in the best of ways. Silvershine could not help but gasp breathlessly, trying to hump and rock back, jostling her brother even while she held him in place. Yet one was not meant to be in control in the passion of bliss at all times, muscles tensing, her body beyond her complete control as she lusted for him, lusted for her sister, forgetting who even she was in the height of the moment.

Yet not even Silvershine could have been aware of the effect she would have on her brother as the pulsing pull of her cunny, flowing more readily down the entire length of his cock over and over again, milking him of his seed, although her brother had more to give than she could ever have imagined. It was a good thing that they were standing over the hot springs for there was nothing clean about sex and their combined fluids drooled down her legs, splattering into the pool like thick, heavy raindrops in a shower. It was not only semen and her arousal, however, Xigfeldo's body working overtime as Pearl lapped out his cunny, bringing that part of him too into a startlingly strong orgasm as he moaned and arched back, his oily aphrodisiac teasing out onto her tongue.

Once she had a taste of that, Pearl may as well have been lost and gone to so much more, pupils dilating, breathing coming in short, sharp pulses, trying to grab all that she could in a moment before it was snatched away from her. She could not have explained what was happening to her but neither did that seem important as she moaned and slurped into her brother's folds, even eagerly dragging her tongue over the entrance to his anal passage within his cloaca too, the vent of protective scales holding everything that he needed sexually and to relieve his body in there. It was not a bad taste and she moaned without knowing just how much of his oil she was swallowing, gulping down as her brother hissed and snapped, grinding back on her muzzle to the extent that he was able as more and more of his cum flowed into Silvershine.

The dragoness, despite the thickly flowery, heavily scented, aroma curling around her, could not stand there braced through so many orgasms forever, Silvershine releasing her brother from her cunny as he, not without a grunt of relief, dropped back to all fours too. Water splashed up around them and Pearl squeaked, shocked out of her adoration of his cloaca and vent, oil lingering on her muzzle as if she had forgotten it was there. But she went quietly along with what the other two were doing as she was ushered back to the edge of the pool where the rocks dipped down into a slope they had carved out on the other side, tucked in against the rock-face with plenty to protect them.

She was too caught up in something that she would only come to understand later, however, taking up position at Xigfeldo's muzzle as she whimpered and shook her head. He nuzzled her, tongue lapping over her muzzle, taking in that droplet of his oil too with a low purr that lightly and gently resonate through her entire body. Moaning, Pearl could only shiver in place, every nerve-ending too sensitive to control, tail pushed high and her vent drooling as she showed off her readiness.

"You missed a spot," he rumbled.

Her eyes gleamed as she closed the distance between them, tilting her head to lock their jaws together, tongue diving into his muzzle in a kiss. Her tongue wormed its way deep, exploring his maw, though that was one secret that Pearl was hiding back in that it was not her first kiss. The rest of her strange little family were not to know that, however, even though she'd probably tell them in time, keeping her cheeky little fling to herself, despite how innocent, back then, it had been. Xigfeldo murred softly into her mouth, tongue meeting hers eagerly as they playfully "battled" between their muzzles, neither one of them truly dominant in that moment and more than happy to allow things to continue just as they were in that manner.

Yet with her lips pressed to his, tongues tangling and teeth lightly bumping together, any ounce of control that Xigfeldo may have been proud to say that he had for his own disappeared in the heartbeat of a moment. His cloaca flushed with blood and his body worked overtime, pushing out his oily essence without the active command of his mind. At that point, his body was beyond his control and he was only vaguely aware of what was happening as the thick scent of him, a little tarter where his body had tailored it for the dragonesses that he was spending time with, flooded the air.

There was a musk to it too and even he was affected as he pressed in even closer to Pearl, kissing her deeply, hindquarters rocking even as he laid there, not understanding but not needing to either. Silvershine was there, pressed up to his side, growling, aching for attention, but his body was something that they would both have as they pleased, his aphrodisiac wrapping itself around their minds to call on their deepest, darkest breeding urges.

And where could the pleasure have been had in holding back too? Pearl broke the kiss even as Silvershine darted in, her slender body wrapping around her brother as she growled and used his moment of weakness to bear him down onto his back, cock hard and on show. It had not even retreated into his cloaca after his climaxes with Silvershine and was still out and ready for Pearl to sneak in while Silvershine was wrangling the drake with a throaty snarl. It was not the most comfortable of positions as she scrambled over her brother on his back, Silvershine letting out a displeased growl at having "her drake" taken from her when she needed him so, but it was all that she could have. She sank onto his cock, seeking out that hard, wanton length, but it was up to Xigfeldo to twist his prehensile shaft at just the right angle for Pearl, her wet sex engulfing his hard-on after a couple of false starts.

His head spun, everything having turned about on his head. It was not the first breeding session that he could have said that he'd honestly envisioned for himself but it was not bad, no, not bad by any stretch of the imagination. It was better, more than that, his cock throbbing and pulsing, Pearl's cunny massaging him, the erratic twitch of needy muscles somehow even better than what Silvershine had had in store for him. If only he could have stopped slopping his oil out from his cloaca, even some of it oozing into Pearl's cunny with the thrusting of her hips, maybe things could have calmed down. But there was a cunny shoved into his face and, truthfully, Xigfeldo lost all desire to talk any sense into them right then and there.

What was the point? He languished in rolling, twisting lust as he snaked his tongue into Silvershine's cunny for the first time, none of them virgins anymore and loving the revelation of their sexualities, all that was left in life for them to explore. She was sweeter than he had expected and he pushed deeper, only a trace of his seed remaining where the majority had been poured straight up past her inner barrier. He shivered. Soon, there would be eggs laid and her stomach plumping out in testament to the clutch, his body thrumming with the vitality of virility, young and studly and with the best kind of genes to pass on to the next generation.

The taste of her drove him on even as Pearl rocked and ground on his cock, tail thrashing and cracking down between his somewhat splayed hind legs, their bodies all twisted together in a clumsy cacophony that was far from elegant but just what they needed. There was no need for elegance in a moment that was meant to be tingling with passion and sore spots on scales were none of their concern, the hard rock pressing up to them as they twisted and gyrated. Pearl's claws scraped over stone with a rasping grind but no one cared one bit about that as she screamed out her climax on his cock with a draconic shriek, trying and failing to use her inner muscles to milk her brother's cock as her sister had and not caring one bit about that anyway.

It was all about pleasure as Xigfeldo's cock throbbed inside her, an orgasm coaxed sweetly from him even as he grunted into Silvershine's vent. The dragoness trembled on the edge of climax and he knew just what to do to sweep her freefalling and tumbling into the abyss of pleasure as his tongue suddenly shot into her anal passage, penetrating that tight sphincter to an explosion of ecstasy. The dragoness could not have possibly had held herself back even if she'd tried, head spinning, wings flapping, stirring up the steam of the hot spring as it bubbled away faintly, a jet of hotter water still pouring forth where the diverted natural stream was not enough to cool it.

The musk of her closed in around Xigfeldo but there was still so very much to take and lust after as his tongue wriggled into her cunny all over again, finding her sensitive spots and bringing her to a swift, grunting, resonating climax in quick succession. There was no time to be spent without pleasure, he resolved, cock twitching, spilling more and more into Pearl, although he was not even sure just how many times he had climaxed already. It was not something that mattered too much as Silvershine hissed and snaked her head back and forth like a snake preparing to strike, her need flowing to such a fever-pitch with his scent pouring out and out and out that his tongue would no longer be enough for her.

Pearl was pried with some difficulty from his cock, though the black dragoness was not left without pleasure as Xigfeldo managed to scramble onto all fours. Silvershine snarled but he was over her in a moment, questing for the slit of her cunny, cock jabbing and thrusting wildly, more than a little affected by his aphrodisiac too. His resistance to that would only come in time but that was something that Xigfeldo would have to learn and expose himself to -- something that he was more than happy to do, considering the lovely dragonesses that wanted his attention and all that they would demand of him, now knowing what his body could do for them.

Who could have known that a first time could explode into such endeavours? His hips rocked, slamming deep, Silvershine not quite as stable as she had been the first time and unable to lock her muscles around his cock. That, however, left Xigfeldo free to thrust and grind as he pleased, taking a different kind of rowdy pleasure from her as Pearl tried to find a way to get her cunny up to his muzzle. Alas, in such a position, they could not find an angle that worked for them even with her backing up to him and his head hanging down over Silvershine's side, leaving the dragoness to whimper and moan and slip her tail into her vent.

It was not all a loss, however, as the black dragoness fed her juices back to Xigfeldo, encouraging him to drink down all that she slid into his mouth with the tip of her tail, the slender tip wriggling against his lips until he accepted it inside. It was a good thing that her tail-tip was not fluffy like Silvershine's as that could have been less appealing to suck off, twirling his tongue around the sensitive tip as she moaned and raced it back to her slit to feed him more, Xigfeldo drinking down every last drop that she could possibly have to offer him.

There was more, so much more, the dragoness rocking and even trying to buck against him, tail thrashing, though he caught that in his jaws when she threatened to throw him off. Silvershine was too far gone, however, to realise just what she was putting his body through, Pearl whimpering and grunting, trying to hustle in, though it was Silvershine whose need rose up most powerfully in that moment. She howled out her lust, clawing at the ground, rocking back and pushing and growling, every sound that she could have made coming from her jaws as she tried to get everything she needed.

Their bodies rose and fell in ardent adoration, Pearl finding a place under Silvershine, though that was solely so that she could lap and swirl her tongue around the base of Xigfeldo's pounding member, scooping up a fair dose of his oil in the process. It only made things better and worse for her in equal measures but she hardly cared about that as her cool body flushed lightly, tingling with warmth, imagining that that was how a red dragon felt with the warmth of their fire-breath to warm them through, though she was not so. She slurped and lapped keenly, sparing no thought for who she was pleasuring, swapping back and forth between them even as Xigfeldo roared out his orgasm.