First Times with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pleasure was not to be held back even the slightest amount as he spent himself over and over again into Silvershine's ready cunny, her folds tight around him yet not holding him there as they had before. He needed it, they all needed it, and Pearl was ready and waiting to pounce him too as soon as Silvershine was spent, in need of a break. Of course, she'd come back around for another go when the chance came up but she shoved her slit up to Pearl's muzzle in the meantime, the black dragoness on her back while Xigfeldo pounded her in a new position, giving her the strong, driving thrusts that she craved so terribly.

There was only pleasure for them, rising and falling beautifully, undulating as the day curled into softening evening, though all of them could see just as well in twilight and the dark as they could in the day. It would not cause them to stop even as their rampant fucking teased them into the water, splashing up the warm droplets to bead and roll down their scales, sexual fluids pouring from strained vents as the dragonesses groaned and braced their legs.

Soothingly, legs shaking as he waited a moment, flanks heaving with breath, he nuzzled under both of their tails, the dragonesses pressed up against one another, side by side, tails making a heart above their rumps. Whether it was an accident or not was not something that he was all that concerned about in the heat of the moment, slurping into one cunny and then the other, tongue twirling around their clits and even across the tightness of their anal ring for another flush of illicit pleasure unlike anything else they'd ever had before.

Yet lust won out in the end and he moaned as he filled them both all over again, slipping from one back to the other, not willing to pay more attention to one of his sisters over the other, for they were all that he wanted, their lusts tailing off slowly but sweetly. They were more than happy to take his cocks and he even brushed up against Silvershine's anal entrance to a shiver of pleasure that he filed away in the back of his mind for later perusal. That was something that he could remember and try with her, for he did know from talking with other dragons in other days with a larger flight of them that there were other pleasures too that he was yet to explore.

That could come in time though. He was hardly in any rush to experience all that life was to offer him and something told him that Silvershine was going to be bolder than she had first come off as in good time...

As their lust, finally, simmered down, the dragons found themselves back in the hot spring itself, soothing their scales. As stable as the surrounding rocks had been for sex, they were not the softest on one's feet or sides and even Pearl was panting as she eased down to a gentler normal, smirking as her tail undulated back and forth beneath the surface of the water. It stirred up the water gently and Xigfeldo caught himself staring at it, hypnotised, while Silvershine eased in close to him with a low, throaty purr.

"Well..." She murmured, throat raw from crying out so much. "That was something. Something, indeed."

No more was needed to be said, although he could very well have pointed out how she'd had to be shown how fun it could be before she got involved, though that would have been too much. There was no sense in bringing that up when their bodies ached and quivered wonderfully in the afterglow, warm tingles bringing a new kind of heat to their bodies. Not even sweet Pearl was spread, dipping her head below the water to let it stream off her scales, the dark of them sparkling as if dangerously while the water reflected more light than her scales every could, what gave her the stealth that she enjoyed using so much.

With his sisters on either side of them, none of them virgins any longer, Xigfeldo rumbled a purr, all of their tails twisting and tangling together, wanting to be as close to one another as possible in the moment. Sex was not enough and there was a closeness too to be explored in the softening aftermath, tingles of electric pleasure still bringing an odd shift to his scales as if they were lifting at the edges, though that was merely his nervous system pushing things a little too far. Nothing was wrong and everything was right as they sank into the water together and allowed the seductive heat of it to sweep all the aches and pains from their muscles and bones, working its way deep into their passages, even Xigfeldo's cock lightly massaged by the ebb and flow of water.

There was much more for the three of them to experience but time was on their side as they learned more and more about what their bodies could do -- even more so in the coming weeks and months as their bellies swelled with eggs. They had not stored his cum aside for later use and were already well impregnated, his seed already working to fertilise as many eggs as possible, soon to render them fat and waddling with something that they had not been quite as prepared for as they should have.

It was all well and good, however, as they rested together, breath coming slowly and evenly, the world at peace wherever they were.

Xigfeldo purred, licking his lips.

He couldn't wait to lose his female virginity too...