First Trip To A Nudist Camp

Story Info
Ruby is forced to join the club.
1.9k words
3.73
19.2k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
974 Followers

All characters are over 18.

JOIN THE CLUB

My first trip to a nudist camp. I didn't want to go but my BFF, Celia said I needed to expose myself to new things. Can't get more exposed than a nudist camp. As soon as we arrived, Celia was nude and running wild.

I undressed but stayed inside the room. Celia came back and pulled me outside, my tits and pussy naked to everyone. I shivered with goosebumps, even my pussy had goosebumps. And I covered myself every time a nude guy walked by strutting his cock. My pussy got itchy when I saw a big one.

Celia laughed. "Ruby you really should join the club."

"What club?"

Later I saw Celia behind the showers, sucking a guy's boner. Wow, she'd already made a fuck friend. The guy held her blonde head as his prick plunged in and out of her mouth. It looked nasty. The guy jerked his cock out and shot white stuff into Celia's open mouth and all over her face. GROSS!

Seeing that spurting boner made me feel funny inside. I walked away noticing every naked cock in camp... Cocks were EVERYWHERE, scary and stimulating.

I'd never sucked a cock. Twice I licked Celia's pussy, but that's a different animal.

A tall guy named Bruno walked up with his long black prick swinging between his legs. I watched it, wondering what it'd feel like in my mouth... and gagged.

Bruno faced me with his man-meat right in front of my face. "Hey, you must be Ruby. And girl ain't you fine, with a fuzzy red pussy and perky tits." He smiled. "Ruby, in a nudist camp it's polite to let a guy rub your boobies."

"Don't sir." I tried to stop him, but Bruno's big hand reached down squeezing my tits and pulling on my aroused nipples. The more he pulled my tits, the longer his prick got. I didn't realize my legs were spread until he looked at my slit.

I looked down too. My pussy lips were open, and my clit swelled up under Bruno's stare. My face turned red as my pubes. "Don't blush honey. Your lil' twat likes me." With two fingers, Bruno spread my pussy lips open. It felt totally embarrassing having a man stare inside my hole.

He giggled. "Is that why they call you Ruby, because of your ruby red hole?" He waved his cock. "Ruby do you like my schlong?"

"No...but does it get really hard?"

"Oh yes sweetie. Did you see what Celia was doing?" I nodded, and Bruno moved his throbbing boner to my lips. "Ruby, have you ever sucked a chocolate cock?"

"Uh sir...I ain't never sucked NO cock."

"Then it's time--Time to suck mine."

"No, that's gross!"

"You're shy, that's so cute. Ruby let's sneak over to my bungalow." I shook my head and got up to leave. "Dammit Ruby, stop being a prude." The big guy picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and held me there by sticking a finger in my pussy.

"Stop it Bruno, what are you doing?"

"Teaching you to have some fun." At his place Bruno threw me on his bed. At first I tried to push him away, but Bruno was too big. I gave up and let him grope my tits and finger my pussy. It felt kind good and my pussy started to tingle. Then his big hand pushed my head down. "Prick sucking time."

"NO!" I clamped my mouth shut.

"Do it or I'll fuck your ass. Now suck it like you want it." I blushed and opened my lips wide. His cock shoved in, and I sucked like I'd seen Celia doing. The damn thing grew even bigger. My tongue lolled around Bruno's knob and licked his pee slit, tasting salty goo.

Bruno pushed it to my throat, and I choked. "Oh yeah baby! Eat my man-meat!" He pulled my head up and down on his black boner. The big guy was fucking my face! I gagged but kept sucking as his pelvis jerked up, forcing his dick deeper.

"Wow Ruby, you give great head!" Smiling around his prick I sucked faster. Bruno moved my hand to his hairy balls. "Yank them honey!" My fingers tugged on his hairy orbs while he rammed my throat.

"Oh...here it comes baby.... Swallow my ball juice!"

A blast of jism gushed into my mouth, I choked and gagged. Bruno held my head on his dick as I gulped it down in panic. After the last spurt Bruno yelled, "Let me see it." I opened my mouth, letting him see his seed before I swallowed.

"You're a sweet little cock-sucker." Bruno kissed my head. "Ruby, did you like it?"

"It was gross, but I could get used to BJ's."

He laughed. "Oh look Ruby, I'm still stiff as a wooden pole. My stiff dick wants your pink meat. Are you ready for a boning?"

"No dammit. Get that pecker away from me!"

"You squirrely virgin. You need to join The Club!"

"What club?"

Bruno snapped his fingers. "Open that cherry hole. NOW!" I nervously spread myself as he rubbed his fat knob along my pussy my lips... which made me dripping wet.

Bruno's finger pushed under my fleshy hood, rubbing my love-bud. Then his finger wriggled around inside my pussy, driving me crazy. His cock moved to my hole. "Open your thighs Ruby!"

I did and yelped as he pushed in. "Ouch!" His cock ripped inside, stretching my virgin cunt. I couldn't believe the big thing was inside me. It looked so naughty, his black shaft pumping in and out of my white pussy.

Bruno's prick hurt... but a nice hurt. He pushed deeper into my hole. His dick was super thick, and my pussy was tiny, and I yelped, "Please stop..." But his black rod fucked harder. I bounced on the bed with my tits hitting his chest. His black-iron cock pushed way up inside my fuck tunnel. "Ouchy!"

"You need this Ruby." Bruno kissed my lips as he pumped me with long hard strokes. I felt a burning tingle...hotter and hotter... Suddenly my legs flew up. "OHH YESSS!" I shrieked as a roaring orgasm rocked my body.

The black man held me tight, pumping hard and deep. "Here it CUMS!" His burly head flew up and his cock jerked, shooting out wads of cum. I giggled when his nasty goo ran down my ass crack.

"Did you like that? Do you feel like a woman now Ruby?"

"Y-yes...sir...I feel like a woman...a fucked to death woman."

I waddled back to my bungalow. Celia wanted to hear all about my first time with a man. We chatted and licked each other's twats. I fell asleep on Celia's blonde mound...nothing like a pussy pillow... But now I liked cock way more than cunt.

The next day I gave Bruno another blowjob, and he pounded the hell out of my sore twat, fucked me raw. Celia called and said it was time to leave the camp. I wiped off my sore pussy, kissed Bruno goodbye, and left.

A month later we returned... I couldn't wait to fuck. Throwing off my clothes, I ran over to Bruno's with my tits flapping and pussy juice dripping down my thighs. The big black man let me in with a big grin.

We cuddled as his cock grew stiff. He carried me to his bed, and we kissed as he fingered my twat and I played with his hard cock. Bruno moved on top, and I spread myself willingly.

His black cock still felt enormous as he pushed inside, thrusting the entire length in and out of my pussy. My cunt muscles gripped his cock in rhythm to his strokes. And he pumped hard into my moist tunnel.

He sucked my tits as he fucked. I felt stuffed with man-meat. My legs gripped Bruno's hips as my pussy humped his cock faster and faster...until I felt that familiar tingle.

His burly head flew back, and we orgasmed at the same time! Bruno's cock lurched inside me, filling my cunt with the good stuff... hot fresh sperm. It packed my fuckhole and dribbled down my ass.

Someone pounded on the door. Bruno looked up. "Oh it's my nephew. I'll let him in."

"But I'm naked."

Bruno laughed. "We're all naked. It's a nudist camp honey." I nodded meekly, and a very black stocky young man came in, staring at my glowing red cunt-lips.

Jamal's eyes widened. "Did you two just do it?"

"Look for yourself nephew." I didn't feel very lady-like when Bruno spread my legs, showing Jamal my freshly fucked cunt and the white sperm dribbling down my crack.

"Wow, I ain't never done it with a redhead." That's when I saw Jamal's cock-knob. It was very fat, even fatter than Bruno's, and his prick swelled up.

Bruno laughed. "Feel Jamal's prick, it's as thick as a coke can." My small hand gripped Jamal's thick shaft. "Ruby, in nudist camps it's polite for girls to share their pussies. I'll leave you to alone."

"WHAT? Wait a minute...." Jamal didn't wait and swung himself between my legs. His hard cock hit my wet slit. "Stop that, NOW!" I tried pushing him off, but he was strong and determined.

As I wriggled, he stabbed his boner straight into my sperm-soaked hole. I felt gaffed like a caught fish and quit struggling.

Grabbing my tits Jamal pushed hard, tearing through my sore tissue as his fat spear shoved deeper, opening up my pussy, punching deep into my cunt and his balls slapped my ass.

The young stud really knew how to screw. My sore pussy enjoyed the second fucking. Soon my hips pushed up to meet his long cock strokes. Jamal's black prick found my g-spot and hammered it silly."

OHH... DAMN!" All at once, my pussy and brain exploded into one giant orgasm. I almost fainted. "Fuck." Jamal slammed deep into my cunt as his cock surged, pumping spurt after spurt of his young sperm deep inside my twat. I loved it.

"Ohh Gawd Ruby... you're a great fuck."

I felt super sexy, with my tiny pussy satisfying both black studs. And I dripped with jism. We showered, and I cleaned off Jamal's prick with my tongue, and he banged my sore twat for a third time. I waddled back to my cabin feeling I'd screwed a saguaro.

My friend Celia could tell I'd been fucked-raw. She winked. "Welcome to the club."

"What club?"

"The Sore-Pussy club. All new girls join the club."

The next day I went swimming in the lake. Soon Bruno and Jamal joined me on the beach. Bruno rubbed my tits. "Ruby, we want to take turns fucking you while you suck the other off."

I blushed, blazing red as my pussy burned and dripped. I felt so damn excited. Gawd, screwing two men at the same time! What a dirty-filthy thought!

Soon I was on my hands and knees, with my plump tits swaying back and forth. Bruno pushed his cock into my mouth. I sucked and lapped at the shaft, tasting my own pussy juice.

Behind me, Jamal spread my thighs. I moaned as he rammed his prick into my swollen twat. My tits bounced as Bruno fucked my throat, and Jamal's black log stretched me out even more. It felt so erotic, getting double fucked with two hard cocks

We left the nudist camp, but the three of us still hooked up. I loved fucking these well-hung guys. It's what my pussy was made for... to be pounded, screwed, and abused.

Now I'm a permanent member of The Sore Pussy Club.

KimKim5
KimKim5
974 Followers