First trip to Nude Beach

Story Info
My wife & I enjoy 2 days at a Nude beach.
2.5k words
3.94
19.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jagwater3
Jagwater3
14 Followers

Let me tell you all about my beautiful wife, Meg..

Meg is in her middle 60's, tall, slender and beautiful. Her body rivals women half her age and I am proud to be her lover. We have a active sex life together. We both enjoy watching porn together every now and then, ALWAYS where there are 2 men pleasuring and being pleased by one woman. I am not sure who loves this style more, her or me? These situations lead into our "Dirty Talk" as well. While I please her pussy with my tongue and toys I tell her stories where she is the one woman with the 2 men. This ALWAYS leads to her Orgasming.

She knows that I would love to make that happen, but she is not interested in the reality of it.

During our talks, I told her about my visit to Black's Beach in La Jolla, CA, an unofficial nude beach, when I was much younger. She wanted details so I told her all about it and also mentioned I would love to go to a nude beach or resort with her. She quickly shot down the resort idea?, but didn't necessarily kill the beach idea. I decided then to be more of a nudist in our home. I really enjoyed being naked a lot and she even joined me on the loveseat in her birthday suit a few times. I told her I would research nude beaches in Florida, our home state. I discovered Blind Beach just a couple of hours away. Close enough to visit but too far to not stay at a hotel. When I told her about Blind Beach she prodded me for more info. A few weeks later she agreed to go, with the caveat that she could chicken out at any time, even the day of. I agreed of course because if she wouldn't be comfortable being naked where others would see her, I wouldn't either. We are very open about our sexuality, past sexual escapees and fantasies, but agree that if we both aren't into something, it's a no.

We agreed to going there but no guarantees on how long we would sit on the beach. It is clothing optional so if we got there and she didn't want to get naked, we could still sit on the beach, knowing I would strip down right away. We would then spend the night at a local hotel on the beach and perhaps go back the next day before heading home. Knowing if we went through with it, we would be horny as he'll when we get to the hotel. But the plan was to clean up, walk across the street for some dinner before going at each other. I even bought her a leather outfit for the evening and of course brought her favorite toys.

Well I didn't bring up the trip until the day before when it was now too late to cancel the hotel room.

On the way there I was a little bummed as the weather looked like rain. When we arrived at the beach, the possible rain clouds disappeared. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot which made me think she wouldn't continue, our arrangement was such that she coukd cancel at any time, including in the parking lot the day of. She looked at me and said it looked like there are too many people here for her. We sat in the car for about 2 minutes and noticed a few people coming and going. They were about our age, and fortunately a few of them were women. We had dressed at home to make it essy to strip down. i had a bathing suit, a tee shirt and sandals on. she had a beach coverup with bra, panties and sandals. She agreed to walk onto the beach before deciding whether we would stay. i got really excited when I watched her take her bra off and then slip her panties down. it was then I knew we were doing this.

We grabbed our cart with chairs, umbrella, towels and waters and went on the beach. We both grinned as we immediately saw men and women just sitting, lying back or walking naked. There were more men than women, no surprise there, and we enjoyed the sights. Truth be known I was more interested in having her see the men and the men seeing her than I was in seeing women, although I did look and enjoy the ones there.

We snuck in our peeks as we walked along the shore until she found a spot a little away from the entrance where there were fewer people. I set up the chairs and umbrella and quickly got naked. I watched as she stripped and noticed she was being watched which was so "HOT". She sat in the chair with me next to her and we relaxed

I enjoyed watching the men strain to get a peek of her. One gentleman not far from us stood up and turned slowly making sure not only he saw her, but she saw him. I did as well and he was above average. One guy was walking along the water's edge and stopped in front of us, but about 30 feet away. As we looked at him we could tell he was a "Shower". He continued to stand there making sure Meg saw his large package. Trust me she did. We were wearing dark sunglasses as most people were and I could still tell she was checking him out. I decided to be a gentleman and leave her alone where she could watch him as much as she wanted without worrying about me seeing her do so. I did want to walk nude in front of everyone, so my leaving was a win-win for us both. Now I am average and definitely a "Grower". Flaccid I am about an inch and thin. Hard I am about 6" and still somewhat thin. As I walked away I did turn back a few times just to make sure of 2 things, she was looking at his package, and he wasn't being a pervert and bothering her.

As I walked along I checked out the competition and found a few "Growers" and a lot of "Showers". I felt bad for one guy I passed on the shoreline, his penis looked more like an "Outie" belly button than a cock, but hey he was letting the world see it so kudos for him (I did than feel a little bit better about mine now). I also checked out the naked ladies and one in particular. She was in her early 30's, about 5' 10", thin, brown hair who was just standing by her umbrella. I am sure she did so to get all of the eyes on her, and it worked.

When I made it back, the man who put on a show for her was gone, but not for long. He walked past along the shore and I don't know if she saw him or not as I checked out the competition. I will admit he had a nice body for Meg and the other women to enjoy.

A younger couple than walked up and down the shoreline. They were perhaps in their middle 20's and in good shape. They held hands the entire time in sight and they seemed oblivious to seeing other people. She had long brown hair, small titties and a small landing strip. He had collar length hair and his "Shower" of about six inches flaccid was bouncing up and down as they strolled along. Their casualness made me think they are regulars here and also more of the kind that enjoy being watched than voyeurs themselves. Speaking of regulars, some of them were easy to spot. in fact their were two couples sitting together and had packed for the day, picnic lunch, cards, plenty of liquids etc. I marveled at how good friends could just hang out naked together, but to true nudists, I guess that's how it is. I watched as two men and one woman were in the surf together. She was the center of attention as they bobbed up and down with the waves and talked. When they got out; they walked together to their chairs and blankets and I was very surprised to see it was just the three of them together. I really wish I knew their story, are they a threesome or is one of the men a Cuckold?

A few minutes later as we sat in our chairs I noticed a black guy was sitting caddy-corner behind us. I could easily see him, but she would have to almost turn all the way around, a little too obvious for her to do. What I saw was a good looking guy in his early 30's with a big dick. He had about 7" hanging flaccid and thick which made me wonder how much bigger it got when hard. I told her what I saw and she wanted to see it. She said she never saw a naked black man except in porn, and she wanted to see one now. He got up and walked to the shoreline, away from us but I got a peek of it and not sure if she did. He came back a few minutes later and I noticed he had a large ball sack as well. Meg said she did not get a great look but liked what she saw and would like a better look. I too really wanted her to see it close up and wouldn't mind a better look myself. After a few minutes he went back to the shoreline, but again away from us. He must have read our minds as a few minutes later he walked past us on the shoreline, then turned to walk back to his chair coming right at us. The closer he got, the more impressive he was, not just his package but his entirety. Meg was turned in such a way that when he got within just a few feet from us, I could see her eyes through the side opening of her sunglasses. What I saw was probably the "Hotest" thing I have ever seen. Her eyes appeared to be full of joy and lust as she stared at his cock as he slowly walked by. Although I wanted to see his package close-up, I was mesmerized by Megs eyes and couldn't look away. I told her how hot she made me and she laughed.

As we sat there, another couple arrived and I watched her strip down and sit in her chair. She immediately put her face in a book and never looked around. Her husband disrobed and took in all of the sights, including Meg. Meg wanted to head out and began to try to dress while in the chair. Knowing this new man was eyeing her, I told her about him and asked her to stand up to dress so he could enjoy her nakedness as I do. She did and I watched him watch her. As we left we both took in the sights and she agreed to come back in the morning for a few hours before heading home.

We checked in the hotel, our room was on the ocean. We stood at our window looking down on the people on the beach and said to Meg, look at those crazy people on the beach wearing clothes. we both laughed at that but it did seem a little strange that just a few miles north, everyone was naked along the same shoreline.

We showered up and teased one another a little bit. We walked across the street to a seafood bar/restaurant and I requested we sit at the bar to meet people. A female bartender took our orders and asked us if we are local. When we said no, she asked what brought us here. We looked at each other with a grin and I said, Blind Beach. She said they get a lot of tourists who come here just for the nude beach. She also admitted she has been there a few times. Knowing we agreed not to tell anyone we know about going there, it was nice to admit our trip to someone. A couple sat next to us and we also admitted it to them and they told us they too have been there.

By the time we got to our room, we were so horny. I surprised her with that sexy leather one piece that showed it all. We had a fantastic time pleasuring each other while my story had her with the black beach guy while I watched and perhaps joined in.

The next day we were back at the beach for about 3 hours and once again enjoyed watching and being watched.

I enjoyed letting anyone who wanted to, to look at my nakedness. I enjoyed seeing Meg so open and willing to let others see her wonderful body. I enjoyed watching the men seeing and enjoying Meg's body (I imagine one or two of these men jerking themselves off as they recall seeing her and being seen by her) I enjoyed watching Meg look at and enjoy so many cocks & balls.

What I also enjoyed was the fact that the men and women on the beach were normal people with normal bodies. The women weren't models and pleasant to look at. The men were also not models but I was a little surprised at seeing so many well hung guys, but I guess if you think about it, larger sized men are probably more wanting to show off than men like me.

We did get a little chuckle as a few men walked up and down the shore fully clothed and spied on us and others, really guys?

I am not a jealous man regarding Meg, there were a lot more naked men than women, which was what we expected and certainly disappoint.

Admittedly I enjoyed seeing the few nude women and also the naked men.

Although while on the beach we both enjoyed seeing all of the nudity, there was no physical arousal on either one of us. But afterwards, recalling how you exposed yourself to strangers and recalling all of the naked men and women you saw, tits, pussies, cocks & balls wherever your eyes turned to, watching your wife look at and react to seeing so many naked men with a lust in her eyes on at least one or two of them and seeing your lady being watched as she undresses and later dresses, walks to and fro the ocean the water or just sits naked on a chair in view of naked men, will certainly turn up the heat in the bed.

Will we go back? Totally up to Meg, she gave me this gift and I will never ask her to go back. It has to be her idea, but my fingers are crossed.

Jagwater3
Jagwater3
14 Followers