All Comments on 'First True Love'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful description of Mother/Son love.

Heart warming story of what every honest son dreams of.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Good story

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

Lots of good stuff in this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW!

Very hot. A mom's pussy should be just as hairy as Steve's mom's. That makes it real. That really sealed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MOTHER

Väga mõnus on emaga olla kui tal on väga karvane jalgevahe.Olen oma emaga selle kõik üle elanud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice

Reminds me of my Mom. She had a full bush and such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mommy's saggy breasts wobbling while her cunt is getting frantically stretched out by her son's hard prick makes it more realistic but there should be more remose from the mother's part after getting seeded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My MOM always told me that I was so special. She always told me that she wanted to do something very special for me. It wasn't until later that I found just how special it was going to be.

I was 18 and my wonderful steady boyfriend and I was going to be married when he finished his NAVY boot camp. He instead had to go directly to Avation Electricians School. It was a six week school with a week leave immediately afterwards. We rescheduled our wedding.

My MOM scheduled a week off of her work for that period. Our Marriage was scheduled during that time too. Not known to me at the time my Mom started informing me what my wedding gift was going to be. I was SHOCKED! My Mom and I were very close. I just didn't have any idea just how extremely close we were to become.

My Mom was tall, very tall. She was 6'6", big boned, still had a good figure, had a rather Manish face, drooping breasts with big nipples and a very hairy full bush, very long legs, red hair with a little trace of grey hair, and rather big plump lips. I was 6' 3", 38DD-32-36, long vibrant red hair and long legs, normal lips. My steady boyfriend and I were saving our virginity for our wedding night.

Her special wedding gift was her teaching my husband how to properly sexually pleasure and sexually please me. I was shocked! At first I was saying "No way." She, however, had six weeks to work her charm on me. She is a very persuasive person! I was to be present at all times, she told me.

My Dad had passed some time ago, and she told me that she had really missed the sex. This, she said, was the best wedding gift she could give to both of us. It would provide us with the proper sexual tools to keep our marriage exciting in our marriage bed. She said most marriage problems began in the marriage bed,

Now I had to figure out how in the world would I present this to my future husband?

Orpheum69 (This is true!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJDecker@JDecker
588 Followers
Mother & daughter close together series: https://motherless.com/G3EB9E93