First Visit to a German Sauna Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no opportunity to refuse and I allowed the petite Mila to turn my shoulders to face Lina's big breasts as her hands started rubbing my back. Lina grabbed a handful of salt as well and started rubbing it into my chest, her massive boobs swinging pendulously. Movement above me made my head turn further and I found myself staring at the spread crotch of the girl that was sitting above me on the higher bench. She had lifted one foot onto the bench to better rub salt into her thighs and her open twat drew my gaze like a moth to a flame. It was even sexier than I had imagined and barely a foot away. A perfect triangle of manicured brown hair crowned her sex, but my eyes were sucked into the darker skin of her exposed and full outer lips. She had a thick and meaty cunt, with wrinkled lips that either naturally hung out or were especially engorged right now. As she massaged salt into her thigh, flashes of lighter pink from her inner folds peeked out from inside her crevice and every movement seemed to tease her sex wider.

With a gasp, I tore my eyes away. I'd been studying her pussy as if in a trance and I had to find something less arousing to look at. But now, Lina's massive breasts were jiggling in front of me instead and those beautiful globes offered no relief to my growing arousal. Topping it off, I was all too aware again of the two sets of hands that were sensuously rubbing my chest and back.

I was fucked.

My cock, already engorged, was throbbing steadily now. Each jerk filled it with more blood and caused it to visibly grow larger. Twisted as I was to face Lina, the erection was partially of hidden, or at least pointing sideways for mostly her view only, and the big breasted girl was unabashedly ogling it as her hands worked down my chest to rub my abs, carefully avoiding the pulsing meat rod that hovered between her forearms as she ran her fingers over my belly.

"You are cut...," Lina murmured as she eyed my cock. "It is not common here. I've never seen it before."

All the other old men I'd seen today had uncircumcised penises and I realized I must stand out like a sore thumb in Germany. So, I have an unusual cock. Great. Another reason why my erection will definitely be noticed by every woman in the room. Just when I was wishing I could sink into the bench and disappear, Mila twisted my shoulders to turn me back and my huge erection was now sticking straight up for the entire room to see. I was a hard as I could possibly get in a room full of naked girls that all might be curious about circumcised penises.

Holy shit.

"I see you like the sauna!" shouted Lina for the other girl's benefit, eyes rolling to indicate my raging boner as laughter erupted around me. If they weren't looking before, they were looking at my cock now! Mila and Lina only made things worse as they kept rubbing salt into my skin. Mila was working my thighs, her fingers dangerously close to my balls while Lina continued rubbing down my stomach before she diverted her hands to my other thigh. If my hard-on was bothering them, they didn't seem to show it and if anything were trying to make me even more aroused with their "helpful" rubbing!

I looked forward, jaw set and face flushed with embarrassment, and found myself staring at the gorgeous, naked blonde sitting crosslegged just a couple feet away. She was smiling smugly, sensing my embarrassment, and purposely dropped her eyes to stare at my cock while her hands worked salt into her inner thighs next to her pink slit. My eyes couldn't resist dropping now that she was staring at my manhood. Were her labia a little puffier now, perhaps aroused as well? Studying that pussy somehow made my already raging cock harder. It was a thing of beauty, surrounded by glistening, creamy and smooth flesh with not a single drop of hair visible anywhere. Her sex was spread shamelessly from her cross-legged position and her puffy outer lips nicely framed the dark pink folds that surrounded her tempting fuck hole. The hands rubbing salt in her thighs spread her sex open rhythmically, making it appear like her pussy was winking at me. Inviting me. Wanting me.

All around me I could hear girls giggling and could see fingers pointing as my cock throbbed with every beat of my heart. I could feel my face and chest flushing from a heady mix of arousal and embarrassment.

"Nein!" came a harsh shout that jerked my eyes away from the blonde's perfect cunt and made my heart race. Was I getting kicked out now? It was worth it if so. The coach walked over and unleashed a string of German words that caused Mila and Lina to stop their ministrations and look sulky. I sat there, my hard cock sticking straight up, as the older woman continued to verbally berate them.

"I'm sorry. My girls were... teasing you?" the coach finally said to me in accented English, glancing down at my erection and pointing towards it. She was in her forties, with her blonde hair cut in a short, severe bob and an angular, severe face, but her body was toned, tight and had no visible tan lines. Her breasts sagged more than her younger charges, but were nice and full with large, dark areola. Even her grooming was modern, smooth and waxed with no trace of pubic hair. If there weren't twenty college girls surrounding her, she'd easily be one of the more attractive women I'd ever seen nude and worthy of my full attention. Only now, she had directed the entire room's attention to my throbbing rod instead.

"N-no... It's fine. I don't mind!" I responded, perhaps too hastily. That caused another round of laughter from around the room, quickly smothered by the coach's glare. I flashed the coach a sheepish smile and nodded towards Mila and Lina. "They were helping with the salt. It's ok. I'm sorry about this, though... It's not their fault."

I concluded by gesturing towards my hard cock with both hands, drawing everyone's eyes to it again. It was the elephant in the room still and I desperately didn't want the coach or any of the girls to think I was some perverted deviant. I realized too late that my apology and gesture had the reverse effect of keeping my inappropriate arousal as the center of attention! Bad idea, It was never going to go away unless people stopped looking at me!

"Gut, ok then," the coach said smiling at me. She waved dismissively at my erection and nodded at it. "Eez no problem. No one minds. Such happens when naked. German men don't give us such sight anyway."

She fired off some more German at Lina and Mila and gestured at my cock yet again, which caused all the girls in the room to explode in laughter. She had obviously made some sort of joke at their expense, and now Lina and Mila joined me in being flushed red with embarrassment.

The sauna attendant took over before I could ask what the coach had said. She flashed me another smile and began waving a towel in the air to waft superheated steam from the sauna rocks across the room. Doing almost a dance to the techno music, she launched into a practiced routine, adding water at times to the rocks while whipping the towel around the room until the temperature soared to near uncomfortable levels. I realized I hadn't been truly sweating before as now I was drenched with dripping perspiration down my entire body.

My erection seemed to no longer be a taboo and I began to relax and truly enjoy the aufguss experience. I couldn't get any harder and everyone had already seen my raging boner, so there was no reason anymore to not just take in the scenery. I let my gaze wander around freely, trying to ignore the gorgeous blonde across from me lest she think I was staring at her too much. Wet, glistening and naked girls surrounded me in every direction and I drank in the sights, sounds and smells that provided more than enough stimulus to keep my cock rock hard despite not even touching it. At times, the whole room was encouraged to clap with the music and I was lost admiring the sea of jiggling breasts, pussies, toned stomachs, and sexy asses that filled my vision. And everywhere I looked, eyes met mine cheerfully or glanced down to admire my cock.

Was this really happening?

"Our coach was angry... she thought we were bothering you," explained Lina as the music faded and the aufguss wound down. She was also dripping sweat, drops literally falling off her nipples as her massive breasts swayed next to me.

"No, you two are nice. I really didn't mind. I just didn't want you all to be upset about this," I replied with a smile, gesturing at my still hard cock. "But, what did she say to you at the end? Everyone seemed to think it was funny.,."

Mila had leaned forward, one of her small breasts pressing against my arm as she tried to join the conversation. Both girls rolled their eyes and flushed slightly at my question, unwilling to answer.

"She told them not to be so obviously horny or you'd leave and ruin the nice view for the rest of us!" interjected the hot blonde sitting across from me. Her English was quite good, with almost no accent, and she cracked a wry smile as she let her eyes pointedly rest on my cock. "Like she said, German men don't show off like that for us."

I was at a loss for words. Was she implying that the team, including herself, was getting a kick out of my erection and they weren't offended? Did they like that I was hard? Perhaps the fact there were twenty of them was working to my advantage. One girl alone in a sauna might have been uncomfortable at my obvious arousal, but this large of a group wasn't threatened by a single guy and maybe even found the situation a bit fun.

Movement started all around me and Mila and Lina pulled me up to standing as the room began to empty. The blonde rose up, her face passing so close to my hard cock that I could feel the air from her movement... or was that her breath? It was tight quarters as we waited to file out and I was very aware of the 8 inches of man meat pointing out directly in front of me. My first priority was trying to avoid poking Mila who was closest to me and facing away. The blonde must have noticed my predicament as she stood next to me and decided to bend over to pick up her towel. That maneuver was just an excuse to thrust her tight ass against my rod, including giving it an insolent wiggle, before she straightened up and gave me another grin.

"I'm Hannah," she said with a wink as she squeezed between Mila and myself, my cock brushed aside by her hip as she wedged herself in. Her towel was being held at her side and she let it drape down over my penis as her fingers, hidden by the towel, reached under and closed around my shaft to give it a nice slow pumping. The feeling was exquisite, especially as aroused as I already was. I inhaled sharply, my entire body going rigid for a second. She murmured over her shoulder, "I agree with our coach... it would be a shame to take away this view for all of us."

In the commotion of leaving, I'm not sure any of her teammates saw what she was doing under the towel. The realization I was getting my cock jerked in public with a room full of unaware naked girls around me sent a flush of heat and desire through my body. Thankfully, before I might be drawn past the point of self-control by her supple fingers, she let my cock go and we began to shuffle forward.

"We are going to shower now, to clean off the salt," said Lina from behind me, her breasts grazing my back as we all jammed together by the door. Now that Hannah had broken the ice, I let myself press against the blonde at times as we exited, my hard cock grazing her back with no complaints from her. The main common area felt almost chilly after the aufguss and my cock tingled as I exited into the cool air. There was nowhere to hide my erection now that we were in open space and my cock proudly stuck out straight in front of me. The team was walking naked, carrying their towels, across the main room towards one of the shower alcoves. I felt almost safer being hidden in their group, where perhaps my raging erection might not be noticed by the old people that were puttering around the spa.

"Hang your towel here," motioned Mila, pointing to hooks on the wall as the girls milled around to wait for their turn on one of the the four shower heads in the alcove. Accidental brushes against my cock were happening despite my best efforts given the quantity of girls surrounding me. There were just too many of them and they didn't seem to go out of their way to avoid me. Lina's hips brushed against my cock as she slipped by me and I had to to stifle another moan as she lingered against my erection for longer than needed to hang her towel. Everyone seemed tolerant of my visible arousal, but at some point, if it lasted too long, they would likely begin to suspect I was some kind of pervert, right? Fuck, why couldn't I get my dick to chill out and relax?!

Soon I was in a circle of girls, including LIna, Mila, and Hannah, who all were talking to me naked as we waited for a free shower head. They were curious about where I was from (New York), what I did for work (consulting), how I liked the German sauna experience (a lot so far), and let me know that they were indeed a field hockey team form the nearby University. It had been a very cold and rainy outdoor practice and the coach had dragged them into the sauna to warm up and prevent them getting colds from the bad weather. Hannah it turned out was Dutch, hence her more Nordic appearance. She was definitely the firecracker of the group, plenty of attitude and she knew she was hot.

It was quite a bizarre feeling to stand naked and have an otherwise normal conversation with these sexy girls while my cock remained at full attention. They never mentioned my boner, but they also made no effort to hide their frequent glances downward to check it out.

"So how is a cut cock for sex?" asked Hannah suddenly, getting giggles from Lina and Mila. She pointed down at my cock, her slender fingertip an inch away from my tip and studied it freely. I didn't know how to respond, so I shrugged and said I'd heard no complaints.

"Girls like it then?" she asked, one eyebrow arching slightly. "It feels good?"

I'd heard Germans were very liberal and casual about sex, but this conversation was way more direct than I was used to! Especially since we were all naked. I wanted to tell her there was only one way to find out, but it felt too bold with Mila and Lina listening as well.

"It may even feel better, perhaps?" I replied, hoping to stoke all of their curiosity.

Then it was my turn to shower. I got under the stream of water and began to rinse off, turning the temperature down. Thankfully, the cold water began to have an effect on my arousal and I could feel my cock starting to shrink. I opened my eyes, facing out, and found nearly every girl on the team was hanging out and staring at me while they were either drying off or waiting for their turn to shower. The thrill of being watched with such attention by all these hot girls was enough to cause my cock to rise again and produce smiles on many of their faces. Guess i wasn't getting rid of this hard-on that easily.

"Next is the steam room," said Lina as she handed me my towel. There was a presumption in her statement that I was going to spend the rest of the afternoon with the team and I was not going to complain! I looked a little stupid trying to wrap a towel around my waist with my still raging erection, so I opted to just walk naked across the room with the rest of the group in towels. For the steam room, everyone took their towels off outside and hung them on hooks, before entering the dark interior fully nude.

Inside I found the steam room a little disappointing because the lighting was so much dimmer than the sauna, plus the hazy clouds of steam obscured vision after a couple feet. I quickly discovered the darkness had some advantages as Mila squeezed in front of me and Lina behind me. Sandwiched between the petite brunette's tiny ass and Lina's big breasts, I shuffled into the hot room with my cock bouncing into Mila's back with every step and Lina's breasts pushing against my own back to herd me forward. The steam room was much smaller in terms of seating than the sauna, with only one level of benches, and I was forced to stand towards the far corner. The room was soon packed with naked sweaty girls and Mila and Lina pressed themselves against my nude body as we were forced to squeeze in together.

Inhibitions seemed to fade in the anonymity of the steamy environment. Lina's hands slid down my back and cupped my ass cheeks while her nipples poked into my back. There was no mistaking her intent now that we were in relative privacy, if you could call a small room jammed with twenty naked girls privacy.

"Now let's see how big this really is," whispered Lina as she reached around me to grip my cock. Mila was a bit more shy still and stood pressed to my side, only watching as Lina's hand sized up my rod. "Mhmm. Nice and thick too. Feel it Mila. Don't be shy. He doesn't mind."

The skinny brunette looked at me for permission before she added her own slender fingers to the mix, first touching the head of my cock and feeling the circumcision scar on my shaft, before gripping me and giving my dick a quick pump. Eventually, she settled on fondling my balls and allowing Lina to slowly stroke me from base to tip.

I closed my eyes, lost in pleasure as the two girls teased me. Their naked bodies pressed against me like a protective shield, but I could feel other girls moving around and groping me in the steamy darkness. Unknown hands grazed my body, squeezed my ass, stroked my thighs, or ran fingers up my ass crack. I didn't know who was touching me and didn't care. Muted German whispers filled my ears, usually followed by giggles. At some point, Lina let go of my cock and started stroking my thighs as other girls squeezed in to take turns teasing my aching dick. No one seemed in a rush and every new girl whispered an approving comment to me as they explored my manhood in slow detail.

"Jah... is gut."

"Big."

"Nice cock."

"Sehr gut."

"Sexy."

"You are lucky."

"Feels good."

I let my hands quest out freely, finding breasts, asses and smooth, taut flesh everywhere I touched. It was like some sort of surreal dream, a fantasy come to life that I still couldn't believe was happening. Eventually I settled into playing with Lina and Mila, who stayed pressed against my sides. My arms reached down, over their asses, and my hands curled up to tease their wet cunts from behind. I alternated between pumping fingers in and out of their tight, hot holes and teasing their engorged clits with my fingertips. Their quickened breathing and non-stop squirming let me know they were enjoying my attention as much as I was enjoying the procession of hands jerking my cock.

"But how does he taste?" said the familiar voice of Hannah. She had sidled up in front of me to replace the last girl. The gorgeous blonde leaned in and pressed her ample breasts against my chest as she nuzzled my neck and cheek with her lips.

"Do you think I can swallow his whole cock?"

Lina and Mila urged her to try as she took my cock in both her hands and knelt down before me. Despite how aroused I already was, my tormented dick somehow seemed to get even harder as I stared down at Hannah's gorgeous, high cheekboned face with the tip of my cock in front of her lips. The steam obscured her body, but her face floated ghostlike below me and I watched in anticipation as she licked her lips and spit on the tip of my cock. There was no need for extra lubrication, my own pre-cum had been spread all over my dick already by the other girls' hands plus the steam made it slick as well, but Hannah decided to get my dick even wetter by sloppily licking my shaft from balls to tip over and over again.