First Visit to a German Sauna Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-fuck..." I groaned out loudly, before Lina placed a hand over my mouth to muzzle me.

"Shhh... be quiet," the curvy girl reprimanded me with a spank to one of my ass cheeks. "You will get us in trouble."

So began the most erotic blow job I've ever received, made even more frustrating by the fact I was forced to be extremely quiet. Girls continued to rotate around Mila and Lina, who stayed locked at my sides. The watchers seemed to take turns, either softly encouraging Hannah as she got to work on my cock or teasing my aroused body with their wandering hands.

Hannah proved to be an expert cocksucker. She first took the bulbous tip of my straining cock in her mouth and sucked on it like a lollipop. Her tongue pushed out at times to tease the sensitive skin on the underside of my shaft, but she resisted my thrusting hips' efforts to get more down her throat. Finally, after enough teasing, her hand gripped my base firmly as she began to bob her head on my rod, taking a bit more of my throbbing meat down her throat with every forward push of her head. Eventually, right after she got to halfway, she gave a final, massive swallow and inhaled the entire length of my cock, gulping my dick deep into her throat until her nose was buried in my stomach and her chin touching my balls.

"O-h.. Fu-" my moan was cut off as Lina tightened her grip on my mouth and spanked my ass hard again. My hands left Mila and Lina's pussies and instinctively went to Hannah's head, holding her tight and keeping my cock buried down her throat. My hips bucked forward in pleasure involuntarily, trying to get even deeper. It felt incredible, every little twitch, vibration and movement in her body was transmitted directly to my cock from her spasming throat. She deep throated me for several seconds longer and then finally pulled free of my hands to take a deep gasp of air as her hand pumped my saliva covered cock.

"Just barely... but I did it!" Hannah exclaimed with pride as a couple girls whispered praise to her in German. "Maybe cut cocks are easier to swallow..."

By now, I was beyond ready to cum and my hands were gently urging her mouth back to suck my cock. Hannah had a mischievous grin on her face as she resisted, pumping my cock and eying me thoughtfully.

"You've been teased so long. I bet you want to cum, don't you?" she purred, her tongue flicking out to swirl the tip of my cock.

"Fuck yes, I need to cum," I groaned out.

"Ok, I'll make you cum but you have to help us too. I'm sure Mila or Lina would want some relief, right girls?" Hannah countered. She stood up, pulled me by my cock to the tile bench behind her, and pushed me down to lie on my back across the laps of three girls sitting in the corner. The naked girls I was lying on were slippery and they had to reach across my body to hold me in place. By holding me, the girls effectively pinned my own arms to my body, leaving me feel like I was trapped on their naked laps and helpless to stop Hannah as she began sucking my aching cock again. Not like I would ever want to stop her, that is.

"You go... get up there. Let him lick you. He wants to."

Lina was urging Mila in English, probably for my benefit. I saw her physically shove the petite girl closer to me. Mila looked a little embarrassed and gave me an almost apologetic smile. I responded with an encouraging nod and she placed one of her feet on the tile bench on the other side of me, spreading her dripping wet pussy above my face. She carefully squatted to lower her sex to my mouth, placing her hands on my stomach for balance. My lips hungrily rose up to meet her hot sex, tongue lapping out as I began to devour that sweet cunt. I ate her enthusiastically, alternating between long licks through her slit, suckling her clit, and tongue fucking her tight hole.

"That's it. He knows what to do," murmured Lina as she watched my mouth work.

Hannah had slowed her blowjob down to a cruel tease, idly sucking or licking my tip while pumping my shaft with her hand at half speed. Clearly she wanted me to get Mila and Lina off first, so I redoubled my effort on Mila's pussy. The skinny brunette was already so wet from my fingering that I could tell she was close. She had been fairly passive, content to let me do what I wanted to her with my mouth, but as her orgasm built, she started to finally take some control. She began grinding herself against my face as her fingernails raked my stomach and I heard her breathing turn into ragged pants. I let her use my mouth now, sticking my tongue out and sucking when I could while she rubbed her sex against me at a frenzied pace with an urgent focus on her clit. Finally, she let out a series of muffled, high pitched cries, fingers clenching on my stomach, and her body began shivering from a series of intense orgasms.

"Danke," whispered Mila after she slid off the bench.

Lina wasted no time in mounting my juice covered face, nor did she seek my permission. I was tired, but a fresh pussy to eat was more than enough inspiration for another round of licking. Lina was more active than Mila from the start, guiding my tongue to the spots she wanted by shifting her body around on top of me. She used her fingers as well, rubbing her clit, slipping them into herself, and feeding them to my mouth. She was also squatting more upright than Mila, which gave me easier access to every part of her sex without straining my neck. Clearly she had ridden a few faces before!

As I tongue fucked her entrance, Lina started rubbing her clit at a steady increasing pace, obviously working herself towards a climax. She arched herself backwards and shifted so her puckered asshole moved into range of my tongue. She had a fabulous large ass that I'd been staring at all afternoon, and with no hesitation I tilted my head back and began to tease that more taboo hole, circling her crinkled opening and flicking her ring with probing pushes of my tongue. My shift in focus seemed to send Lina into a new state of arousal and she ground her ass against my mouth hard while she increased the tempo of her fingers on her clit. I licked and ate her ass with double the intensity as I could sense her pending orgasm. A few moments later, she began shuddering with a hard cum while my tongue was still buried in her rear. I let her bounce on my mouth, body quivering around my cheeks, as my tongue teased her through her orgasm and back down to reality.

Hannah had been steadily increasing her efforts on my cock while I had been focused on Lina. Her slow pumping had increased to a medium temp tugging, and her teasing tongue had been replaced by a continual sucking of the tip of my cock. I was bucking my hips involuntarily again, held down by the girls I lay atop, and Hannah could tell I was getting close. Her free hand grabbed my balls and squeezed them while she lifted her head to talk.

"Ready, Chase? Your reward," she cooed and started to swallow my cock deep down her throat again. It was more than enough, really too much stimulation given I was already on the edge. I could feel all the pent-up sexual pressure and desire from the afternoon of teasing overwhelm any restraint I had left. I'd reached the point where I had to have a release. I simply couldn't take it any longer. I let out a loud yell of warning that Lina quickly muzzled with her wet cunt. Hannah pulled my cock from her throat, furiously jerking it, and I exploded in a massive, body shaking orgasm as that dam of built-up pleasure finally burst. My cock twitched and began releasing thick ropes of hot cum. The pleasure was intense, but the feeling of relief was almost as sweet. Every pulse brought me another wave of ecstasy and drained the pressure that had filled my body. Again and again, my cock twitched. Where was all this cum coming from? I was vaguely aware of girls talking excitedly and cheering me on, but was a little dazed even after Lina slid off my face and the waves of pleasure had receded.

I'd created a mess. Jizz was sprayed all over Lina's frontside, particularly her massive breasts, as well as my own stomach. Even the arms and breasts of the girls holding me on their laps had caught some splatter. No one seemed to mind, however, with smiling faces all around. There were more girls watching than I realized in fact, with eight or nine huddled faces peering at me out of the steam! Hannah was slowly pumping my shrinking cock and finally released it with a wink at me. She lifted her hand, which had splotches of my cum on it, and slowly licked it clean as she stared at me.

"Delicious."

The simple word form the beautiful blonde sent a shiver down my spine. Had this really happened?

Someone brought over a hose and began to wash Lina and the rest of us down. I had plenty of hands appear to help wash the cum off my stomach and limp cock. After I was helped up by Mila, the group began to get ready to leave. I was a little unsteady on my feet and I turned to Hannah, Lina and Mila uncertainly, assuming my fantasy was ending.

"Thank you all... that was incredible," I began, leaning forward to give each of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Hugging was definitely more fun when sweaty and naked i discovered.

"This isn't goodbye yet," said Lina with a laugh and taking my hand to lead me out. "We still have much sauna left today. Much more fun."

"But we need you to get back to giving us a good view," added Hannah with a challenging grin. Her hand closed on my limp, exhausted cock and she squeezed it lightly for good measure. "Small like this won't do. And remember, I haven't had my fun yet either."

The idea of getting hard again had seemed remote, but Hannah's hand on my cock and comment about wanting her turn stirred something and I felt a small twitch of arousal. Perhaps I could recover a bit faster than normal, with a little help...

And of course, the biggest turn on for me was the mystery of what else they possibly could have planned for me this afternoon...