All Comments on 'First Visit to BDSM Dungeon'

by YoudNeverGuessWho

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seems kinda strange

You didn't discuss limits or have a safeword? Or even what you actually enjoyed and wanted from it. Since you were paying and no doubt she would appreciate a new regular punter, it's in her interest to ensure you leave happy. What works for one person often doesn't for another. Just saying.....

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 3 years ago
hot

sure stretched my panties

ggchuckggchuckabout 3 years ago
Unfair criticism

Nice short descriptive narrative of a fun session.

I would have liked for the author to mention more of what the submissive felt and not just a narrative of what was done to him.

At to the unfair criticism of Anonymous02/23/21:

Limits, safewords, preferences. etc. may be assumed to have been covered in the email exchange.

Even if no safeword was given, this session appeared to be "conservational" where "no" means no. A plea for leniency would be acknowledged and the session would pause for clarification.

The dominatrix in this story seemed to be responsive to his reactions.

For example, she allowed him to beg his way out of an action that could have been a buzz kill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please could you give me her address???

AgielAgielabout 1 year ago

ALTHOUGH it is simply a chronological list of what happened in a first session with a dominatrix it is entertaining to read and that is what the reader wants and expects.

IT COULD BE BETTER if it had been expanded with more detail as to what happened instead of ‘she did this to me and then she did this to me and then she did this to me etc.’

DETAIL AS TO WHY he thought she was doing whatever at that particular moment, why the order she was doing things in, his apprehension, his feelings about the pain as well as his physical reactions, his feelings of pleasure as a result of his ‘treatment’ and why. Also more detail as to what she is doing rather than just walking around.

BEARING EVERYTHING in mind I think the current score of 4.28 to be correct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous