First Week in the University City

Story Info
A small town girl finds herself in interesting company.
3.1k words
3.6
12.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pekka
Pekka
5 Followers

At last there! It had been a long journey to this modest shared apartment in the city of the not-so-famous university she had been admitted in. Anna dropped her backpack and suitcase on the floor of her room and looked around. Or, in fact, the room shared by herself and someone else. The bed of the someone else was open, there was a laptop computer on one of the two small desks available, and some clothes were lying around. Her bed was on the other side of the room, there would not be too much privacy here. But this was the best her parents could afford her; no big fat scholarship.

There was another bedroom room like this next to this one, occupied by two young female students as well, in an apartment with a living room, bathroom, separate toilet, and a kitchen.

Anna looked around, knocking on the other bedroom door to introduce herself. Nobody answered, so she did not look in. Then she started unpacking her clothes and other things to the empty closet and dresser available; she assumed that they were for her. She sat at the other desk and set his laptop up to the WLAN connection promised; it was fine.

All set.

Sunday afternoon, there was chatter, the door swung open, and a young woman stormed in. In ultra-tight jeans, a loose shirt with an extremely generous neckline, and high heels.

Hmm, they have been partying. The thing to do in a city like this during weekends, if you have the money for it. Anna was from a small town, where young people were expected to behave well, under the eyes of the whole community.

– Hello there, I'm Sheila. You must be my new roommate then?

– Yes I am, arrived yesterday. Anna, pleased to meet you.

– Pleased to meet you too. Come, let's meet the other two girls.

Sheila knocked on the other bedroom door.

– Hey guys, Anna is here, my new roommate!

– Just a minute, we'd better change our clothes first.

Change their clothes first?

Soon two young women came out, in comfortable college sweaters and loose jeans. They introduced themselves as Dorrie and Cherry. Cherry was not her real given name though, she said, but everybody called her Cherry.

In the evening, they cooked a meal together and talked the basics: where they were from, who was studying what and how far she was in her studies. The one who lived here before Anna had recently graduated and moved away. The three girls laughed saying that their studies had kind of been delayed recently. Not mine ever, cannot be, no way, Anna thought, I do not have the money to linger around here. Fast graduation, then a good job.

At bedtime, Anna was sitting on her bed in her pajamas, reading something, while Sheila was undressing.

– Look, Anna, I'm in the habit of sleeping nude. Would it disturb you to see me that way?

– No, I've seen nude women before. In the same bedroom too.

– Ever been with one?

Anna was blushing but decided to be frank. After all, she would live in the same room with Sheila for a couple of years. What would be the point of keeping secrets of oneself, if the roommate was curious about personal matters?

– I had a couple of love affairs, intimate, with women, but I haven't had a long-term intimate girlfriend.

– Boyfriends?

– I had a long-term boyfriend, but we have decided to go our separate ways. There it too much distance now, it would not work out.

– Any other boys?

– Oh my you are curious! Yes, I did sleep with other boys, during that relationship too. We are young only once, aren't we, what's the point of sticking to one man only?

– How did he take that? Among the youth, in a small town, he could not help hearing about your girl and boy affairs.

– Well, to tell the truth, he spanked me a little, and then forgave me

– You liked the spanking?

– It was easier to take the spanking first and then think that I was forgiven. But yes, I liked it, as a physical experience. But now, good night! Sleep well!

Anna did not get sleep too soon. She was pondering Sheila's questions. As if she was not merely curious, but was driving at something?

Next few days, university bureaucracy, where-is-what, planning studies, hoping to someday have the time to go downtown and learn to know the city.

Wednesday morning, when Anna stepped out of the bedroom to go and brush her teeth, she saw Sheila saying good morning to the two girls in the other bedroom. With deep, wet kisses between the three, hands going all around.

– All right guys, don't let me disturb you.

OK, three lesbians then, Anna thought while brushing her teeth. What can you expect in an apartment shared by women? That was the reason for those questions of Sheila earlier. Fine, if they want to make it an affair of four, I will be in. I have seen Sheila nude a few times, and I would not mind her in my bed at all. She is good looking and smart. Likewise seem to be the others. But I do miss my bygone boyfriend now; someday I will find a man for me in this city. But that is in the Someday Agenda.

Indeed, that evening, while Anna was reading in bed, Sheila sat down naked on her bedside.

– Anna, do you really need that pajamas? It is quite warm here.

Anna laughed briefly at her approach, moved the blanket out of the way, moved a little to make room next to herself, and sat up.

– Please help me take the top part away then!

Soon Anna was bare down to the waist, and the two women were fondling one another, kissing. Then Anna firmly pulled Sheila next to her, and covered them with the blanket.

– When you find the right moment, Sheila, please remove the rest of my clothing.

Sheila replied with a passionate deep kiss, while her one hand was going around under the remaining part of the pajamas.

Then came Friday. It was Sheila who brought the issue up.

– Anna, Saturday night there is a party, a rave-up where I, Dorrie and Cherry will participate. Would you like to come there too, we can get you an invitation, and there is no cost.

– A free student party?

– No, not a student party. Another kind of party.

Hmm. Sheila obviously would not explain in more detail, Anna thought. But why not, time to have some fun. If it is free, all the better. It has been a laborious week.

– Sure, thank you, I will gladly join you.

– Anna, you cannot join us. But we have a nice young man in whose company you can come.

– Thank you, but you don't have to pick up men for me!

– He will be a kind of chaperone for you. There won't be too many women without a male companion.

– But what about the three of you, will you have a man with you as well?

– No, Anna, we will be the women without a male companion. We, and a couple of other girls you have not met yet.

Anna was silent for a long time. She felt that she was understanding, gradually; perhaps right, perhaps wrong. There was only one way to find out, and now she was curious. However, there were reservations.

– A party for ugly old men?

– Anna, no, we don't, ah, well, we don't do such parties. We, ah, handpick our parties, and there are trusted men who invite us to join their other guests. There will be young men who simply like to have some fun. Few of them will have a female companion, but we, hmm, can provide, hmm, entertainment for those women too.

Now the answer was obvious; Anna thought that she knew what was going on. They must show it to me, she thought, since I now live with them. But this assumption had to be verified.

– Alright, thank you for your, or their, kind invitation, I will be there with the gentleman who I trust will first meet me here, and then take me to the right place.

– You are welcome. Saturday evening, then.

Towards Saturday evening, they were all dressed up, except, surprisingly enough, Cherry, who was wearing ordinary everyday clothes. Anna was wearing whatever party clothes she could find in her closet. The attire of Sheila and Dorrie was however completely different.

Under her blazer, Sheila was wearing a shirt, this time not loose but tight, so that her breasts and nipples could be clearly visualized; no bra. A short wide skirt down to mid thigh, low heel shoes with which it was easy for her to dance taking a spin, as she demonstrated, with the hem of the skirt flying around, so that Anna could see, or at least for a moment spot that she had no panties either; nothing underneath.

Dorrie was wearing kind of cycling pants of pink material. They may have been made for her, since on the back side they went deep into the cleft between the cheeks of her buttocks, and on the front they seemed to reveal the forms of her labia. On top there was a tunic down to mid buttocks, hiding some of the goodies just nicely. She was in high heels.

– Well, Anna, what do you think?

– Men will eat you alive in ten seconds.

They laughed.

– Sure hope we will have some women too!

– Sure you will have, but for me to eat you alive, as the saying goes: let's dance first.

– We will if you like, but take care: make sure that everybody first sees that you are in the company of your chaperone, and not one of us.

Cherry did not say anything. What was her role in what was to come?

The three of them left in a taxi, and soon enough Anna's escort, a handsome man of Anna's age, or a couple or years older, arrived and took her to a large house at the outskirts of the city. Martin was his name.

– Don't intend to take a drink — I suppose there will be some available — and drive me back?

– Thank you for taking care of me, but it's my duty tonight to take care of you. If I take some drinks, I might get carried away to join the activity.

– So you have to watch only, for my sake, sorry.

– So have you, and I don't get invitations to these parties otherwise. I am a university student like yourself.

– Sheila and Dorrie invited me on the dance floor though.

– Then I must be there too, to make the point that you are with me.

Martin appeared to be a nice guy. A bit shy though.

The party. Young, beautiful people. Drinks, music, dancefloor. Nice dancing, but then Sheila and Dorrie decided to boost it, dancing together. Body to body, kissing, sometimes one's back towards the front of another, with various petting by the one backside. There was another pair of girls dancing dirty in the same way. Soon enough the four girls were going from one hand to another, between most of the men and the few women which were there.

Anna had taken a couple of those free drinks and went onto the dance floor as well, straight to Dorrie. Martin followed to Sheila, and for a moment the two pairs were hugging and kissing in the rhythm of the slow music piece. Then Dorrie whispered to Anna:

– Thanks for the dance, darling, but please now hand me over to the customers. Back at the apartment, you can later have me. As often as you like, I have been jealous for what you do with Sheila.

Anna and Martin returned to their table, soon witnessing how each of the four girls vanished into other rooms with one or more men, women, or both.

Congratulations, Anna, you thought that you have ended up into a den of lesbians. Instead, you ended up into a den of whores! Well, at least Sheila and Dorrie are having sex right now, while I am sitting here with this guy Martin.

Martin might have guessed her thoughts:

– Look, Anna, Sheila invited me to accompany you. This visit was to show you what the girls do. They are part time, once a week at most, party whores, attending parties like this, suggested by people whom they trust. No risk. Like tonight, it all happens in this room and some bedrooms upstairs, safely, and only when they had chosen to accept the party invitation. At other times they are university students just like you and I.

– Well, I guessed it, now I have seen it.

– There is another aspect to this visit. Do you like what you see? Would you like to join them, in this, well, part time job? It is fun, and surprisingly well paid, since there are rich young people in this city. Sheila thinks that you would fit in, both by your body and by your sexual appetite. You have some experience too, but they would teach you a few tricks, and, at the first couple of jobs, they would be on your side to make sure that all goes well; the customers wouldn't mind taking two girls at a time in a bedroom.

– I don't know none about nothing right now! This first week here has been a bit overwhelming to me. But that possibility really excites me. Do you think that I would thrive in such a, ah, part time profession?

– Anna darling, we met just a few hours ago. But if Sheila believes in you and the other girls agree, I believe too.

– Talking about the other girls, I haven't seen Cherry here.

– Wait for a while. The groups are returning from their first visit to the bedrooms. It will soon be showtime. Usually these parties have other entertainment in addition to music.

Showtime? Something more? Gradually Anna's head was bending at Martin's shoulder. Martin put her hand around Anna, kissed her forehead, and caressed her hair.

Soon enough there were fanfares, and people were hurrying back to the ballroom. A moment, another set of fanfares, and onto the dancefloor walked an older woman in black corset, boots and gloves. She was followed by Cherry, naked but in shackles, walking in chains as guided by Sheila and Dorrie, who were wearing nothing but some sort of harness of leather strips, stockings, and shoes. They, as it seemed, forced Cherry on her knees in front of the audience, and removed the chains.

The older woman said:

– Cherry my slave, you have both cheated on me with others, and been disobedient to me.

– Yes I have, my Mistress.

– What should we do about that? Do you have any suggestions?

– My Mistress, I beg that you punish me for what I have done.

– Your request is granted. Assistants, bring me that long whip.

Dorrie fetched the whip from somewhere, and, kneeling down, gave it to the Mistress.

What then followed was a choreography of Cherry taking different poses as Mistress ordered, and begging Mistress for mercy. The whip was indeed long, but the choreography was well practiced: only the strings at its end ever touched Cherry with speed, the whiplashes very gently only.

Martin explained to Anna:

– This is no BDSM, just a show. Yes, those strings do cause Cherry some mild pain, which she loves. No marks on her though. It is but a show, but it will stimulate the guests in this party for another round of sexual activity. The older woman is a professional dominatrix, but this is one of her showtime performances; she also provides personal services.

Anna could not help thinking of the spankings her boyfriend had given her. She missed them, the pain and mild ache on her buttocks and breasts. Taking what Cherry took here; no doubt she was enjoying like Anna had enjoyed earlier. And the idea of obeying, like those girls served the guests of their customer, Cherry with the Mistress.

Finally, the older woman said:

– Done. You whore of mine and my assistants, face the audience with your legs spread and your hands behind you backs.

They obeyed, looking from table to table. Sheila winked when looking at Anna.

– Now, I leave these slaves for your use. They will serve men and women, although I forbid men from Cherry. Your flesh is here, take it! But don't you dare to punish them! That right belongs to me only.

Again, Martin explained:

– Cherry is lesbian to the core, won't have men. Sheila and Dorrie are bisexual, they enjoy men and women alike.

– I see. But that punishment thing; if someone got carried away?

– Then he wouldn't be invited again, would he? If you want to punish women or men, or be punished yourself, there are different kinds of parties for that.

– I think I don't want to hear about them right now. That was fun to watch though.

– Anna my darling, a third aspect to this visit was that you seemed to enjoy what was done to Cherry. You did like being spanked by your boyfriend. Would you like to think, just think, about taking Cherry's place in this show? She will graduate within six months from this day, and leave the city.

– I will think. But now, take me away from here, I suppose we have seen all. But promise that you won't leave me alone tonight!

– I won't, my dear Anna.

And he hugged and kissed Anna, took her to the car, and then to his apartment.

After her slow and sensual lovemaking with Martin, Anna lied awake for a moment, with Martin's warm body at her side, Martin snoring just slightly. Martin might be her new boyfriend. At the apartment, she had at least two lesbian lovers. In their party whore business, her budget limitations might be facilitated. The party whore job among the young rich and beautiful looked fun. Likewise did the slave act. Would she go for all that? Why on earth wouldn't she?

Without an answer to that question, Anna fell asleep.

WE MIGHT READ ABOUT ANNA AGAIN, in an episode with another title.

Pekka
Pekka
5 Followers