First Week of Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleased with herself, she sent the photos and message to the company.

Mr. Richardson held her in the conference room for a little while after five, to allow for the men to leave. He was afraid that if she was presented before them, she would be occupied until the late hours of the night. Candy told Mr. Richardson that that sounded quite alright to her, in fact she preferred it that way, but Mr. Richardson told her that first he wanted her to be presented to the other VP's. They should have the privilege of fucking her first. Candy told him that she understood and they passed the time by shoving Mr. Richardson's dick down Candy's throat. Mr. Richardson really liked blowjobs, and Candy really liked choking on his cock.

After most of the men had gone home, with a mix of disappointment and anticipation, Candy was led to another floor and taken up to the executive suite. There were less offices up here, but they were bigger and nicer. Candy admired each one as she moved through all five VP's. One eagerly fucked her ass, one tied her to his desk with neckties and drilled her pussy, one grabbed her hair and facefucked her (Mr. Richardson's dick had already loosened up her throat), one went through all three of Candy's holes and ended up cumming on her chest, and the last had Candy give him a long, slow handjob while she explained to him in excruciating detail that she was a worthless little slut and loved every moment of it. Everyone was satisfied.

Finally, Candy was taken to the CEO's office. In the outer chamber, she was instructed to change into a schoolgirl outfit, with tightfitting top, plaid miniskirt, and long white leggings. Her training kicked in and she performed for the CEO, playing the role of helpless innocent with an inner temptress waiting to be unleashed.

It was 8 when she descended back to the main floor. Mr. Richardson told her that the CEO had just given him a raise. To pass along the recognition, he allowed Candy to come. He didn't wait for the end of her explosive orgasm. He left her writhing on the floor and went home.

Candy slept peacefully. It was important for her to get her rest. It was important for the morale of the company.

Thursday

Candy didn't even bother to pretend to wear clothes to work on Thursday. There was no need for a mini skirt or halter top. She wore lingerie, a red set with garters and leggings. She brought extra sets and even stopped by a local adult toy story to pick up some more. She was given a small closet to act as a changing room and quickly filled it with various underwear sets and skimpy uniforms. Her training had taught her how many difficult visual stimulations she could provide to her masters.

Then she began making rounds.

Some of the men wanted to be sucked off at their desks as they worked. Others wanted to take her to the conference room and fuck her more thoroughly. Some took out their phones and began to pose her as they wished. She happily accommodated everyone, but she did remind the last group that they could take pictures of her and fuck her if they wanted to. During lunch, Candy gave a striptease performance on a desk in the middle of the office, to cheers and standing ovations. Around 1, she laid down on a desk and encouraged a gangbang session, where men stepped in and out to fuck her mouth or pussy. Some just admired her on the desk and started to jerk themselves off, but she realized that she still had two empty hands so she started to give handjobs as she was drilled in her mouth and pussy.

As closing time started to come around, someone suggested that they tie her up. She was quickly bound and placed on a rolling chair, her ass poised up in the air and her neck on the back of the chair. The result was that she could be rolled around the office and delivered to anyone who wanted to fuck her ass or her mouth. Everyone had a great time with this, including Candy. It felt so good to help morale of the company.

At just before five, when men were beginning to pack up for the day, Mr. Richardson wheeled her to the middle of the office floor and asked very loudly, "Candy, did you have fun today?"

"Yes, Mr. Richardson," Candy said enthusiastically, although her bent position made it difficult to project her voice.

"Are you our own private office slut?"

"Oh, yes sir," Candy beamed.

"And do you enjoy being that?"

"Sir, there is nothing else in the world I want to be that your private office slut," Candy said. "Does anybody else want to fuck me?"

A couple men raised their hands and they stepped forward and selected a hole.

Others stayed a little late and went for seconds, thirds, and one master even went for a fourth round.

Only once everyone was satisfied did Candy finally go home.

Friday

"Mr. Richardson," Candy said, "I am so honored to be in this position. Well... in all the positions you have all put me in. I just worry that I'm not enough to service the whole office."

Mr. Richardson nodded thoughtfully. "Go on, slut."

"Well," Candy said, "there are a little over 40 men in this office. I have three holes and two hands. At best, I can service five of them at a time. But if we brought in more fucktoys, then we could service more masters at one time. And men wouldn't have to settle for whatever hole is open at the time. If Billy Peterman wanted a blowjob, but I was already blowing Dan Winston, another cum dumpster could still be available to blow him. And that way, we could satisfy more tastes. Men who prefer different hair colors, different body types, different races could all get their fetish satisfied. We could have one whore dressed as a sexy nurse all day, another as a goth bitch, and yet another as a princess to be dominated. We could have a glory hole in the bathrooms that one slut is always stationed at. And during the lunchtime strip show, we could have one whore on the desk and others throughout the room sucking the masters off."

Throughout her speech, she had been rubbing Mr. Richardson's dick between her massive tits. He finally let loose, his cum landing all over her chest.

As she bent down to lick him clean, Mr. Richardson asked, "And where would we get these other sluts?"

"Do the same thing you did to get me," Candy said, pausing to swirl her tongue around his penis head. "Recruit from colleges. Tell them that you are a rising software company looking to hire professionals. Do interviews at the colleges, so you can see the future sluts in person. Hire them and have them train.

"You could even build a front room for training and a back entrance for sluts. That way they won't see the whores coming in and out until they're fulling trained."

"I like this idea," Mr. Richardson said. "This could get me another raise. But I don't want to do a lot of extra work."

"Well I can organize it all," Candy said. "I love my job so much. I would love the opportunity to connect other girls with it."

Mr. Richardson nodded approvingly as he took a picture from his phone. He must have had ten pictures of her cum-covered chest, but he always took more. It made Candy feel special and appreciated.

"Do it. Start making plans. Work on it when you're not fucking this weekend." Candy nodded happily. Several of the masters had told her that they would be calling her during the weekend and Candy promised she would attend to them, but she was sure she could find time to expand their slut capabilities.

"Candy, I want to ask you something," Mr. Richardson said. "Can you look at this screen?"

She obeyed readily, looking at what appeared to be a training module. Several colors passed over the screen and suddenly Candy's head began to feel different. It was familiar, but it felt old. She was suddenly aware that she was covered with cum and that wasn't necessarily a normal thing. She was aware that at one point she had seen it as a bad thing. Her name was Kelsey, wasn't it? Where had Candy come from?

"Kelsey," Mr. Richardson said, acknowledging her changed identity, "we have rewired you. Successfully. Do you remember everything?"

"Yes," Kelsey said, looking down at her chest. She touched the cum, as if expecting it to disappear from a dream. It didn't. It was still wet.

"We have rebuilt you to be a piece of company property. Or, rather, a piece of company ass. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Kelsey said.

"But I want to know," Mr. Richardson said, "if you want this life." He gestured to the window. Outside was green grass, and beyond that a parking lot. "If you don't, you are free to go. I won't keep you here against your will. This is honestly your choice."

Kelsey looked outside. Out there was her old life. Her aspirations of a career. Her self-respect for her own body. Dreams, goals, and a future. But it was now hollow and empty. It lacked the pure, unadulterated purpose she had experienced in the last couple days. And frankly, it sounded boring.

"No," Kelsey said. "Please no. Let me go back. I want to be Candy. I want to be your slut. I want to be fucked all day and all night and every which way. Please let me be your whore again." Tears welled up in her eyes and Mr. Richardson shushed her.

"That's ok. Look here again."

Kelsey eagerly looked to the screen. Colors flashed again and Candy smiled. A great weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She took a tissue from Mr. Richardson's desk, wiped one eye clear, and then wiped the cum from her chest. She smiled again at him.

"I'll get to work on the rest of the sluts this weekend," Candy said. "As for now, I should probably get to work." She gave her ass a shake as she walked out, sure that he would have her back in his office by lunchtime for another facefuck.

It wasn't fifteen seconds before she was down on her knees again in front of Gary Larson. He liked for her to suck his dick, then come up so he could slap her face before she went back down on him. On her fifth cycle, as the sting faded from her cheek and her mouth consumed Gary's dick again, Candy thought just how lucky she was to have found a career that she could believe in.

12