All Comments on 'First Weekend after Lockdown'

by vitesse

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Right. Lucky. Not sure I would classify having a wife who paid lip service to her wedding vows as “lucky”.

By your estimation, the Soviet citizens who found themselves in the gulag considered themselves “lucky” that they weren’t executed.

I’m sure we only convicted criminals considered themselves “lucky” they weren’t on death row.

Fucking moronic Brits. Hard to believe you once conquered most of the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

" lovely nipple length brown hair" ...??

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

If one Virus doesn't get you then maybe an STD or two might get you both. The genie is out of the bottle now. The wife knows she can get the husband to do anything she wants with whoever she wants. Its your nightmare.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

You can blame Covid for this....1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@Anonymous, her hair comes down to her nipples, why the confusion?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

better off in erotic couples.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

I always love the nay-sayers. It's a great story for me. 5 stars.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 3 years ago

It was fun...

The buildup was nice, maybe a hair quick given no intimation this kind of thing had been discussed before, but... in the heat of the moment, after a couple of drinks? Sure: why not?

Loved it!

elling50elling50almost 3 years ago

I wonder why he brought condoms though he himself was snipped several years ago. Did he plan the whole event?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Out of lockdown a nasty whorewife goes apeshit.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well you appealed to the cuck wimps.

Thought it might be a fun story but [art way through the 1st [age I saw it was 4 pages and it was clear that the closeted crowd had one of their writers doing his thang!

Now write the divorce that happens when the husband realizes she wont stop, his tiny winkie wont be enough for a wife that truly thinks little of him.

I'll wait.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@elling50about

I wonder why he brought condoms though he himself was snipped several years ago. Did he plan the whole event?

The boys picked up the condoms on their way up. Shouldn't skim a story, you might miss something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit, As usual all the tiny cocked wank's, sorry I mean yank's are on here moaning about a women enjoying herself with plenty of cock. The thing I wonder about is just why they log on to the site, if they disapprove so much, does it upset their fictional sky fairy, they believe in, or what. Please explain or piss off to a God site where you belong. Loved it, great story, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The more I read the less turned on I became.

johnthomas221johnthomas221almost 3 years ago

Great to have a post-lockdown story ...... with lockdown having suppressed so many opportunities (real or otherwise).

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaalmost 3 years ago

Keep writing vitesse. Good story. It’s your universe, don’t let these miserable commenters who have never contributed even one tale to this site bring you into their mundane world. Fiction is fiction. You choose your characters destiny, not them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You got to love the sewer rats who praise garbage stories. Aren't they wonderful? Hey fucking idiots, we log on the site to read good entertaining stories, such as you'll find in the "hall of fame" of this category. Got it idiots?

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaalmost 3 years ago

“Hey fucking idiots, we log on the site to read good entertaining stories, such as you'll find in the "hall of fame" of this category. Got it idiots?”

Let’s see, you log on to the site to read absolutely FREE stories and expect every writer that is providing them FREE of charge to you to be a Hemingway. Yeah, got it, idiot.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The simple enigma for me is why these cuck fans get their thongs in such a wad just because someone doesn’t care for their cuck tales.

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaalmost 3 years ago

26thNC, ‘tis an Enigma that cuck haters still read every single one. Amusing really. Stay tolerant, my friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous